Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2021, 07:53 PM

7,272 posts, read 4,224,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumann Koch View Post
If you think this civil unrest will be limited to only your "George Floyd' areas - you're mistaken.

With the increased power stolen by the Democrats/Communists by the recent election results, their agenda will only become more intrusive to the everyday lives of law-abiding Americans. And new laws implemented by the Democrats/Communists, with their newly-acquired total power, will make ordinary citizens criminals. And that is the crossed line that we won't tolerate!

Like I said - I'm prepared, and so are millions of other American-loving patriots.

Amen. A hundred million+ feel the same way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2021, 08:01 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,555,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumann Koch View Post
I'm not scared... I'm ready!
Ready for what? Bed?

Old 01-06-2021, 08:04 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,555,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Amen. A hundred million+ feel the same way.
100+ million won't miss one nights supper.

I have always owned firearms, and am not the least bit afraid, because I don't listen to hysterical shriekers on television and the news telling me to always be afraid.

I'd certainly shoulder a rifle against a Nazi, however. We fought the Nazi's in Europe, and we'll fight them here.

Old 01-06-2021, 08:05 PM

78,581 posts, read 60,772,556 times
9:02 PM and our mighty patriots, after a fierce battle with a bag of doritos and a six pack are locked, loaded and asleep in their recliner dreaming of picking off outlaws with a red rider bb gun.

Old 01-06-2021, 08:06 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,861,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
And there was no excuse for the actions of a bunch of semi-literate morons burning cities down last summer when the rest America simply wanted to live in this nation in peace and get on with their lives.
Why is that being discussed here? This thread is about today. If you want to talk about "semi-literate morons" and what they may have done last summer, start your own topic.

This is about thousands of ignorant people with fake stories of a fraudulent election perpetrated by an evil fool attempting to interfere directly with our electoral process and how that causes someone a thousand miles removed from the stormed Capitol of our nation to feel the need to arm himself.

Old 01-06-2021, 08:56 PM

7,165 posts, read 4,756,615 times
I'm packing for the Fema camp. I'm sure Biden*/Harris will be coming for me.

Old 01-06-2021, 09:27 PM

25,913 posts, read 18,919,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
Why is that being discussed here? This thread is about today. If you want to talk about "semi-literate morons" and what they may have done last summer, start your own topic.

This is about thousands of ignorant people with fake stories of a fraudulent election perpetrated by an evil fool attempting to interfere directly with our electoral process and how that causes someone a thousand miles removed from the stormed Capitol of our nation to feel the need to arm himself.
It is talked about here because it was given a pass when it shouldn't have been. If it would not have been given a pass, today would never have happened. It's all about consequences. Bad behavior has consequences. And those consequences often also involve bad behavior. One group of people see people burning the nation down and feel that they should be able to do so as well.

Old 01-07-2021, 02:01 AM

11,025 posts, read 7,861,508 times
Quote:
It is talked about here because it was given a pass when it shouldn't have been. If it would not have been given a pass, today would never have happened. It's all about consequences. Bad behavior has consequences. And those consequences often also involve bad behavior. One group of people see people burning the nation down and feel that they should be able to do so as well.
It's off topic and to the best of my knowledge not a single insurgent attacking our Capitol Wednesday indicated even slightly that their actions were in any way related to anything other than the presidential election.

For you to claim that the Capitol riot would not have happened if your claimed "pass" was real and had not occurred is preposterous.

Old 01-07-2021, 02:06 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,787,319 times
Quote:
One group had the sitting president of the US egging them on.

Old 01-07-2021, 02:41 AM

8,316 posts, read 3,944,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post

It's because they've been outed as the Fascist thugs that we all knew they were. When the light of day is cast upon a vampire, they tend to get a little snarly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies