Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2021, 04:08 AM

34,232 posts, read 18,584,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
The coup was the insane election night FRAUD!!!

Everything else is a distraction from THAT.
Exactly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2021, 06:33 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 3 days ago)

27,184 posts, read 13,469,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
So Trump protesters took to the streets, and entered the capital hill building forcefully, then left at night. The far leftist controlled lame stream media is calling that a coup, sedition, and any other extreme term they can muster out of their dictionary. So now let me ask this... What exactly was that "CHAZ" thing all about? Wasn't that, quite literally, leftists attempting to secede from the USA? Spin this for me lefties...
Was it a coup when the left stormed Capitol Hill to protest at Brett Kavanaugh purposed appointment to the Supreme Court.

They also broke in to buildings and caused mayhem.

When the left take such action it's called taking a stand however when the right do it, it's labelled a coup.

I think everyone is sick and tired of the media treating protesters differently in order to meet their own warped narrative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA7-M3FC8Tw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jid6XBaTGr8

Old 01-08-2021, 06:51 AM

3,346 posts, read 1,269,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
The coup was the insane election night FRAUD!!!

Everything else is a distraction from THAT.
If there actually was fraud and the evidence was clear, then I would understand shaking the establishment up. Problem is a sitting President orchestrated these shenanigans with with absolutely no proof, defying the will of the people in electing their new President.

There was absolutely no justification for what happened Wednesday.

Old 01-08-2021, 06:54 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimAZ View Post
It was the “darkest hour” or some such nonsense according to the soy-boy media. I say it was a healthy release of frustration and anger. Too bad the Capital Police couldn’t keep from killing an unarmed woman, shades of that poor lady, Miriam Carey, who they executed in 2013.
“A riot is the language of the unheard.” - MLK Jr.

Old 01-09-2021, 06:12 PM

35,073 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
So Trump protesters took to the streets, and entered the capital hill building forcefully, then left at night. The far leftist controlled lame stream media is calling that a coup, sedition, and any other extreme term they can muster out of their dictionary. So now let me ask this... What exactly was that "CHAZ" thing all about? Wasn't that, quite literally, leftists attempting to secede from the USA? Spin this for me lefties...
You're not far off at all. Certainly CHAZ (later rebranded Capital Hill Occupation Project or CHOP) was tolerated as much if not more than the Capitol Police enabled the January 6, 2021 rioters. Further, they held onto their turf for quite a while, until the co-conspirator mayor felt threatened at her affluent residence. The Seattle authorities did not want federal assistance in order to weaponize left-wing violence against Trump. Mayor Bowser was not extremely efficient at using the tools at her disposal either.

I think the January 6, 2021 riots were deplorable. But they were nothing compared to the riots in Minneapolis, Washington DC, Kenosha, New York and other cities after the unfortunate death of a violent ex-felon in Minneapolis. And as discussed in another worthwhile thread, Ignoring the concerns of Trump supporters will destroy America. I am not a white supremacist. I am a third- and fourth-generation Jewish American. I am not willing to jettison the values that have made the West in general and the U.S. in particular decent, safe places in which to live. I will not allow myself to be asked which brand of violence and destruction I prefer. It is always easier to go "bam-bam-bam" or "burn baby burn" than to slowly and patiently build something worthwhile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies