Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 04:49 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,913,395 times

Advertisements

So Trump protesters took to the streets, and entered the capital hill building forcefully, then left at night. The far leftist controlled lame stream media is calling that a coup, sedition, and any other extreme term they can muster out of their dictionary. So now let me ask this... What exactly was that "CHAZ" thing all about? Wasn't that, quite literally, leftists attempting to secede from the USA? Spin this for me lefties...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2021, 04:50 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,480,492 times
straight up whiskey rebellion

Old 01-07-2021, 04:50 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
The coup comes for the goal of 'overturning' the election.......their words. Protesters called it a revolution......come on now ---they have to own what they said...and did. They chased out the politicians we all elected....shut them down. What were they doing -- as they called for a revolution?

Maybe they should have used different words......

It was definitely mob mentality fired up by violent rhetoric......and so much misinformation.

Old 01-07-2021, 04:53 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
well in fairness to the Chazites, they used Jazz Hands when they said "Chaz" (and they said it in sing-song)

so theres that.

But i agree. Democrats killed a hundred people. (about 12 children), burned hundreds of businesses. Ruined the lives of thousands. looted burned and created billions of dollars in damage.... and nary a word.

Oh yea, they actually attempted to assault and take over the White House but were repelled by the Secret Service... nearly a hundred Secret Service men and women were injured in the process....and nary a word....

But half a dozen Qanon fruitcakes get let in to the Capital... by the CAPITAL POLICE... with Cameras waiting for them.... and poof! its a coup.

Old 01-07-2021, 04:53 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,079,792 times
It wasn't "insurrection" yesterday and yes the mainstream media uses kid gloves to describe the leftist lawlessness for the months on end in 2020.

However, this was an absolute chit show. If Trump were smart he would know not to bring angry people together and feed off that anger right next to the thing that they were angry about. Trump has been fighting with the media for years and he will go down in history for this stupidity.

I am depressed and those rioting morons yesterday likely insured that moderates will tune them out and help Democrats win future elections.

Old 01-07-2021, 04:55 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,988,690 times
It's just Trump causing chaos. You need more than a bunch of hillbillies and dumb little girls from Arkansas and Tennessee to establish a coup. Trump will probably invade Iran or something within the next 2 weeks as a last resort to hold on to power. THATS the real potential scenario

Old 01-07-2021, 05:00 PM

5,177 posts, read 3,091,598 times
It was the “darkest hour” or some such nonsense according to the soy-boy media. I say it was a healthy release of frustration and anger. Too bad the Capital Police couldn’t keep from killing an unarmed woman, shades of that poor lady, Miriam Carey, who they executed in 2013.

Old 01-07-2021, 05:01 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,913,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimAZ View Post
It was the “darkest hour” or some such nonsense according to the soy-boy media. I say it was a healthy release of frustration and anger. Too bad the Capital Police couldn’t keep from killing an unarmed woman, shades of that poor lady, Miriam Carey, who they executed in 2013.

Some posters here literally said it was worse than 9/11. And they think everyone else are the brainwashed ones

Old 01-07-2021, 05:28 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Some posters here literally said it was worse than 9/11. And they think everyone else are the brainwashed ones
My mom just said it was as bad as Pearl Harbor. I questioned her on it and she said the TV said it.

It is bad, but not Pearl Harbor bad.

Old 01-07-2021, 05:30 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,754,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
So Trump protesters took to the streets, and entered the capital hill building forcefully, then left at night. The far leftist controlled lame stream media is calling that a coup, sedition, and any other extreme term they can muster out of their dictionary. So now let me ask this... What exactly was that "CHAZ" thing all about? Wasn't that, quite literally, leftists attempting to secede from the USA? Spin this for me lefties...
It’s called peaceful protest when the left does it. That’s what that CNN reporter said as the CVS was burning in the background.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies