Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2021, 05:43 PM

929 posts, read 304,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Utter nonsense. US citizens do fraudulent things all the time. So treat non citizen the same and send both kinds of perpetrators to criminal court.
Where did I say “ non citizen” ? There you go, forming a group.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2021, 05:49 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,357,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speegleagle View Post
Where did I say “ non citizen” ? There you go, forming a group.
Nonsense. Just pointing out that fraud comes from many groups and illegal aliens are likely one of the smaller ones.

You seem to be having trouble with the basics. There was no proposal to give illegal aliens the stimulus.

Old 02-05-2021, 05:54 PM

25,768 posts, read 18,826,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
42 Senate Democrats vote in favor of government payments to illegal immigrants
Each should be thrown in federal prison for life.

Old 02-05-2021, 06:04 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,357,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Won't work - The Republicans already populate the elite politician cells. So no where to put the Democrats

Old 02-05-2021, 06:08 PM

929 posts, read 304,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Nonsense. Just pointing out that fraud comes from many groups and illegal aliens are likely one of the smaller ones.

You seem to be having trouble with the basics. There was no proposal to give illegal aliens the stimulus.
I prefer to talk about individual rights as addressed in the Constitution.

If that is the case, someone better inform Mitch that a link to his website has been hacked.

Old 02-05-2021, 06:10 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,052,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
You realize that 42 senate democrats did not vote for what the thread title states? Nobody proposed that.

So you want to jail 42 people because of something you think they might have voted for, but did not actually support, but even if they had it would have been legal.

That is a bit harsh. How would you like it if I supported throwing you in jail for voting to reduce the speed limit on highways to 40mph?

You didn't do it, it wasn't even proposed, but I think you might have, so you better go to jail.

Old 02-05-2021, 06:54 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,399,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains View Post
You mean that Democrats want to comply with the Constitution.

What we have here is the poster arguing against Constitutional compliance, asserting something that makes no sense, then assuming something that isn't in evidence.

Do you make all of your life decisions in this completely unfocused manner?
I see both new senators from Georgia want to do it.....

Same Democrats who want to give government payouts to illegal immigrants are also they same that raised their hand to giving them free healthcare in the debates. However when you say the constitution dictates that illegals should be counted , the democrats sure don't care what the constitution says and don't comply when it comes to owning firearms do they?

But to get to the heart of the topic, imagine if people were paid cash in wages and the government demanded they go to the border and hand out a portion of their works pay in cash to illegals crossing , it amounts to the same thing. Joe and Jane who just put in 40 hours or more for the week, the Democrats say that a portion of their pay should be handed over to a illegal that just crossed over a border.

I bet even even illegals are thinking " lol wow that's crazy but hey count me in on the caravan for the cash cow".

Old 02-05-2021, 08:36 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,743,435 times
Members of our military should replace every congressperson, president and VP.

Old 02-05-2021, 09:09 PM

35,708 posts, read 21,070,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
It didn't pass, though, is the thing.

Just shows ya. The government is in balance. The things you fear the most won't happen.
There should be a list if all the insane things these politicians try to get on the board. I shake my head often in disbelief.

Old 02-05-2021, 09:32 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,896,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Illegal aliens aren't plain ole immigrants they are not here legally and their net cost after any taxes they pay is over $100 billion a year.
However the next benefit is estimated at close to 200 billion a year
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies