Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2021, 07:04 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,223,014 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
same old Trump..repeating the same old lies..move along..nothing else to see here..
You have to wonder why they wish to follow a financial criminal. Even the rich guys want their money back.

Thanks to Donna-501 for this quote

"Entrepreneur Fred Eshelman of Eshelman Ventures, based out of Wilmington, NC, is suing the nonprofit group “True the Vote” for the money he contributed to the post-2020 election voter fraud investigation effort that quickly failed. Eshelman claims the organization did not use the money for its intended purpose.

He wants the full $2.5 million dollars back. When they offered only $1 million, he filed two lawsuits – one in federal court and one in Texas state court where “True the Vote” is based. The federal lawsuit has been withdrawn but the Texas case is still pending.
https://myfox8.com/news/nc-gop-donor...tigation-back/"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2021, 09:10 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,933,075 times
Trump has always been a whiner, but this one is a true standout:

"They should be ashamed of themselves for what they've done to our country ... the Supreme Court didn't have the guts or the courage to do anything about it"

This was in reference to the fact that the SCOTUS actually followed the Constitution and the law, when not ONE of the justices dissented in the rejection of the effort to toss out Pennsylvania's election results. Trump assumed that the 3 justices appointed under his Administration were "his". The fact that they would dare to "betray" him is something that his small simian brain cannot begin to comprehend. You mean there is something more important than ME??

The real mystery is why at this point, with everything we know, that anyone chooses to follow this fascist thug. Trump himself is no mystery at all. He is dirt simple - just like the mush-brained dimwits that continue to prop him up.

Old 03-01-2021, 09:14 AM

1,162 posts, read 456,788 times
I think it's because he was actually a good president.

He was incredible compared to the jokes of Bush and Obama

Old 03-01-2021, 09:16 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,223,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Trump has always been a whiner, but this one is a true standout:

"They should be ashamed of themselves for what they've done to our country ... the Supreme Court didn't have the guts or the courage to do anything about it"

This was in reference to the fact that the SCOTUS actually followed the Constitution and the law, when not ONE of the justices dissented in the rejection of the effort to toss out Pennsylvania's election results. Trump assumed that the 3 justices appointed under his Administration were "his". The fact that they would dare to "betray" him is something that his small simian brain cannot begin to comprehend. You mean there is something more important than ME??

The real mystery is why at this point, with everything we know, that anyone chooses to follow this fascist thug. Trump himself is no mystery at all. He is dirt simple - just like the mush-brained dimwits that continue to prop him up.
+1

You must...........

Old 03-01-2021, 09:25 AM

1,162 posts, read 456,788 times
From 2001-2016, we didn't have a president.

Horrible time for this country

Old 03-01-2021, 11:37 AM

2,168 posts, read 3,390,573 times
Still in the denial phase, I see. The more time Republicans spend stuck in 2020, the less they are able to move forward with a cohesive message in 2022 and 2024. It amazes me that the GOP is still giving Trump the time of day after he lost them both the presidency and the Senate. Giving Trump a stage once again is going to keep the GOP fractured and make it more difficult to win future elections. But I guess throwing red meat to the base is more important than winning.

Old 03-01-2021, 01:15 PM

19,220 posts, read 17,105,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timonium View Post
From 2001-2016, we didn't have a president.

Horrible time for this country
What country were you living in during that period? Can't say I always like who was elected but at least I could respect them which is more than I can say for the last 4 years.

Old 03-02-2021, 02:06 PM

8,312 posts, read 3,933,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
What country were you living in during that period? Can't say I always like who was elected but at least I could respect them which is more than I can say for the last 4 years.
Betting this guy is a sock puppet given the short history and the content of his 6 word "opinions".

Saw at least 11 Presidents before Trump and all of them, both Republicans and Democrats did a pretty good job at leading our country and protecting our Constitution and preserving our national security. Even Nixon the crook. Trump is the first and hopefully last President in my lifetime that had zero interest in our country, our heritage, or the citizens that reside within it. Pure self absorption - when he was not actively dangerous, he was useless.

Old 03-02-2021, 02:54 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,103,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang84 View Post
Still in the denial phase, I see. The more time Republicans spend stuck in 2020, the less they are able to move forward with a cohesive message in 2022 and 2024. It amazes me that the GOP is still giving Trump the time of day after he lost them both the presidency and the Senate. Giving Trump a stage once again is going to keep the GOP fractured and make it more difficult to win future elections. But I guess throwing red meat to the base is more important than winning.
Hell, it looks like even Pence is groveling back to lick Trump's foot. Makes me wonder if some of these grovelers are getting death threats. "Stand by Trump or else."

Old 03-02-2021, 03:04 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,673,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterTom View Post
Biden's job approval numbers are currently above 50%.
LOL and you believe that?

Thanks for the laugh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies