Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2021, 04:48 PM

2,861 posts, read 3,852,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
Will we ever see Biden sit down, one on one, with an opposing media person without a teleprompter?

No, I don't think so. "Hog the Camera, Jill" won't let him.

Uh...you mean Dr. Jill
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2021, 04:50 PM

4,167 posts, read 4,883,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManApplet View Post
Why should Joe sit with some nit wit trying to trip him up?
Oh....you mean like the leftist media tried to corner Trump for four years? Give me one good reason why they shouldn't place the same scrutiny on old dementia Joe...and without his teleprompter??

Old 03-03-2021, 04:51 PM

3,500 posts, read 2,789,933 times
Look everyone. It's Biden derangement syndrome!

The meltdowns are starting!

Old 03-03-2021, 04:55 PM

10,108 posts, read 7,778,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
Oh....you mean like the leftist media tried to corner Trump for four years? Give me one good reason why they shouldn't place the same scrutiny on old dementia Joe...and without his teleprompter??
They expected one standard for Trump and a different standard to Crazy corrupt Joe. It's called being hypocrites.

Old 03-03-2021, 04:58 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
This is what I've been waiting for forever. Trump talked to the media all the time. He did it almost daily.

I want to hear Biden sit down with, Tucker Carlson for example, and answer all questions without having the questions in advance or without having any help on the sidelines. I want him to answer tough questions on his own. No questions about his dogs or what ice cream he likes.

It seems to me his minions rush him off every time there is media lurking. His people don't want him to talk unless he's reading from a teleprompter. He can barely even read the teleprompter. lol

I want to see if he even knows what's going on. All I've seen is video of him stumbling with his words not knowing how to respond. It's pretty pathetic.

And how often with the opposing media? And how often in public?

Old 03-03-2021, 05:32 PM

3,357 posts, read 1,235,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
This is what I've been waiting for forever. Trump talked to the media all the time. He did it almost daily.

I want to hear Biden sit down with, Tucker Carlson for example, and answer all questions without having the questions in advance or without having any help on the sidelines. I want him to answer tough questions on his own. No questions about his dogs or what ice cream he likes.

It seems to me his minions rush him off every time there is media lurking. His people don't want him to talk unless he's reading from a teleprompter. He can barely even read the teleprompter. lol

I want to see if he even knows what's going on. All I've seen is video of him stumbling with his words not knowing how to respond. It's pretty pathetic.
Ah, Trump talked-alot-but only to friendly media. Didn’t he get up and walk out of a 60 Minutes interview just last fall when he didn’t like the questions?

Old 03-03-2021, 05:34 PM

6,120 posts, read 4,612,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
It won't happen. Princess Biden, I mean president Biden is far too fragile, delicate and thin skinned to be around people with opposing views. He doesn't even get along with people with similar views. Remember how he called one of his supporters "fat" when he was campaigning? He even challenged a supporter to a fight.

His handlers know Biden is not stable. It wouldn't take much real investigative journalism to uncover just how too far gone Biden's brain is. And he was never that bright to begin with. He graduated near the bottom of his class, and it was all downhill for Biden's brain after that.
Well, at least the good thing is he'll be able to make it all the way through the interview without throwing a temper tantrum and telling the reporter they're a horrible person.

Old 03-03-2021, 05:35 PM

45,235 posts, read 26,464,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManApplet View Post
Why should Joe sit with some nit wit trying to trip him up? His PR function is to get his message out. So to answer your question, no. And for good reason.
Asked another way; why should americas king suffer the scrutiny of its peasants?

Old 03-03-2021, 05:36 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,920,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
Look everyone. It's Biden derangement syndrome!

The meltdowns are starting!
Yep. His detractors are scared at how high Biden is polling, and at how quickly things are turning around since January.

Old 03-03-2021, 05:49 PM

10,108 posts, read 7,778,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
Ah, Trump talked-alot-but only to friendly media. Didn’t he get up and walk out of a 60 Minutes interview just last fall when he didn’t like the questions?
Did you watch every time Trump headed to the helicopter he'd always stop to talk to the friendly or unfriendly media? How about all those daily Covid updates he gave there for awhile. He always took the media's questions whether they were friendly or outright mean? He wasn't afraid.

Let's face it. We have a president where people have to move him away from the media because he's not able to give answers. His mind is half gone. Gotta love who we have leading the country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies