Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2021, 09:26 AM

38,033 posts, read 22,209,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Yeah keep telling yourself that story as numerous videos are shown where Trump calls people different names.
Every political candidate does that when trying to introduce people at all of their many campaign stops, etc... During his campaign, Biden could not remember which state he was in, forgot he was running for president, not the US Senate, and he forgot Barack Obama's name. The other day, Biden could not remember the name of his own Sec. of Defense or the Pentagon.

So if you want to play this game with me, and pretend Biden's forgetfulness and his tendency to ramble in gibberish, bring it on. However, you will only illustrate how senile Biden is, and how foolish you are to defend his obvious mental decline.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2021, 09:37 AM

38,033 posts, read 22,209,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMO45 View Post
They have to be real careful about when they remove him because they need it to have minimum impact on the 2022 midterms. If they are forced to remove him just before they’ll be destroyed. If they wait and it’s apparent he’s a mess it could cause massive GOP turnout. I don’t see any way the Democrats survive the 2022 midterms at this stage not losing both houses in congress
But they cannot remove Biden for being senile, because then they'd have to admit "Rush was right!" It wasn't just Limbaugh, they'd have to acknowledge that everyone else was right. For over a year, we were warning voters not to elect Biden because he was senile, and would not be able to serve out even one term

Old 03-10-2021, 09:39 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,585,503 times
I dunno - see the other 16 threads on the exact same topic. Does continually posting the same thing over and over make you guys feel better?

Old 03-10-2021, 10:34 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,113,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
But they cannot remove Biden for being senile, because then they'd have to admit "Rush was right!" It wasn't just Limbaugh, they'd have to acknowledge that everyone else was right. For over a year, we were warning voters not to elect Biden because he was senile, and would not be able to serve out even one term
Meanwhile Limbaugh is pushing up daisies and Biden is still kicking.

Old 03-10-2021, 11:07 AM

23,809 posts, read 12,658,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Meanwhile Limbaugh is pushing up daisies and Biden is still kicking.
I was never a fan of Limbaugh, but at least Limbaugh was honest about his condition and did not go to extremes to hide it.

Old 03-10-2021, 11:18 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,113,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I was never a fan of Limbaugh, but at least Limbaugh was honest about his condition and did not go to extremes to hide it.
"...go to extremes to hide it"? I don't know about "extremes". But I would agree that Biden should do a full news conference soon. Then everyone can judge for themselves how he's doing.

Old 03-10-2021, 11:37 AM

23,809 posts, read 12,658,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
"...go to extremes to hide it"? I don't know about "extremes". But I would agree that Biden should do a full news conference soon. Then everyone can judge for themselves how he's doing.
He, the Dems and their media tap dance around it. Biden* even goes overboard, showing rage and his racist tendencies, when it's brought up ... asking a black reporter if he's a junkie simply because the reporter had asked if he would be taking a cognitive test, instead of simply saying no.

Old 03-10-2021, 11:50 AM

46,333 posts, read 27,171,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
I dunno - see the other 16 threads on the exact same topic. Does continually posting the same thing over and over make you guys feel better?

Nah...it's just fun to watch people post stuff like this, all the while not saying anything about the anti-trumpers doing the exact same thing for 4 years. But, you can prove me wrong and show us where you did say this same thing within a trump hating thread.

Old 03-10-2021, 11:51 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,597,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Serious question: will Joe Biden make it to the end of the year before his worsening jibberish collapses his facade and the media initiate the shift to Kamala Harris?
As a reminder of this foolishness, since today we had yet another thread questioning how long until Harris takes over.

Old 03-10-2021, 11:53 AM

10,096 posts, read 5,750,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
What, don't like a taste of your own medicine? We had to endure four years of daily Trump bashing posts so get used to it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies