Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2021, 11:57 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,786,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
Andrew Cuomo has several accusations against him but the media and dems defend him and he still gets to stay in his position. This is all just a distraction
Many high ranking Democrats like Chuck Schumer have asked Cuomo to resign. This post is so false lol.

Old 04-01-2021, 03:01 AM

29,219 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
Many high ranking Democrats like Chuck Schumer have asked Cuomo to resign. This post is so false lol.
Yup.
And Cuomo doesn't have the Mann Act hanging over his head like Gaetz does. The Mann Act is the Big Daddy of federal creeper crime sentencing that's shy of rape or rape/murder. There's no early release nor parole for a federal sentence.

Old 04-01-2021, 03:41 AM

4,905 posts, read 2,058,623 times
Still waiting on cold hard evidence of wrong doing.

Sorry, the Left, to include both the media AND big tech are not really know for telling the truth anymore. Plus, the Left is famous for throwing falsehoods out there, knowing that it will not stick, but to the average low information voter, who heard something isn’t bright enough to process a lie/disinformation from the truth by looking into further to discover the facts.

I really don’t care for the guy, one way or another, but I do care about the truth.

Old 04-01-2021, 03:59 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,235,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post

Sorry, the Left, to include both the media AND big tech are not really know for telling the truth anymore. Plus, the Left is famous for throwing falsehoods out there, knowing that it will not stick, but to the average low information voter, who heard something isn’t bright enough to process a lie/disinformation from the truth by looking into further to discover the facts.

I really don’t care for the guy, one way or another, but I do care about the truth.

You wrote a bunch of fake news about the Left and then claim you care about the truth...

That's rich.

Old 04-01-2021, 06:02 AM

9,885 posts, read 7,217,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
When did Sean hannitty throw him under the bus?
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
He didn’t.
It was Tucker who tried to distance himself from Gaetz through the interview and just after commercial break. Tucker was taken aback when Gaetz said "remember when we had dinner and I brought her?" Tucker couldn't get out of the interview fast enough.

Old 04-01-2021, 06:05 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,064,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
and while his head might be too big for his body...he does have good hair..
...if you like that polyurethane look I suppose

Old 04-01-2021, 06:09 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,064,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtHome4Ever View Post
Once people decide Cuomo should go and actually get him out, then we can deal with Gaetz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
I think we have the capacity to deal with both. Why not?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Rather excessive deflection, sure we only need to investigate one politician at a time.
Some can do more than one thing at a time and some can't

Old 04-01-2021, 06:13 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,742,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post

The truth is Gaetz was the lone vote against a human trafficking bill in 2017. Ever wonder why?

Old 04-01-2021, 06:18 AM

5,581 posts, read 2,309,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robr2 View Post
It was Tucker who tried to distance himself from Gaetz through the interview and just after commercial break. Tucker was taken aback when Gaetz said "remember when we had dinner and I brought her?" Tucker couldn't get out of the interview fast enough.
Another weird thing: Gaetz said she (underage teen) didn't exist, yet Gaetz singled her out as the person he took to dinner with Tucker. For some reason, one particular person Gaetz dated is being singled out by Gaetz.

Last edited by Variable; 04-01-2021 at 06:43 AM..

Old 04-01-2021, 06:22 AM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
Another weird thing: Geatz said she didn't exist, yet he has singled her out as the person he took to dinner with Tucker.
Yes that comment didn't quite add up and he admitted to providing money for travel.

There are actually 3 investigations, the claimed extortion by the former DOJ employee, Gaetz and Greenberg.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies