Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2021, 03:01 PM

17,670 posts, read 6,923,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
One of President Joe Biden's two German shepherds, Major, bit a second government employee on Monday.

The dog sunk his teeth into a National Park Service employee on the White House South Lawn, and the unidentified victim received treatment at a medical facility on the grounds, according to a CNN report published Tuesday.

"Major is still adjusting to his new surroundings and he nipped someone while on a walk. Out of an abundance of caution, the individual was seen by WHMU and then returned to work without injury," the White House said in a statement obtained by the Washington Examiner.
Link: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...nment-employee

The Bidens are not fit to own a pet, much less run the country. They should not be allowed to abuse their pets any more, because incidents like this will continue to happen.

I don't blame the dog Major, I blame his awful owners.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2021, 03:11 PM

5,862 posts, read 3,301,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post

The Bidens are not fit to own a pet, much less run the country. They should not be allowed to abuse their pets any more, because incidents like this will continue to happen.

Well he should be sued. Maybe get some of that China money from him! Poor Joe will have to sell his office to another country to make up the difference!

Old 03-30-2021, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Well he should be sued. Maybe get some of that China money from him! Poor Joe will have to sell his office to another country to make up the difference!
Well, if they put Major down for this, that will just be another avoidable and unnecessary death we can attribute to the Biden presidency. On top of hundreds of thousands of COVID-19 deaths.

Old 03-30-2021, 03:23 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,951,155 times
That poor dog. In an unfamiliar setting, surrounded by a multitude of strangers he cannot get used to. It sounds as though he is stressed and reacting to these conditions. The Bidens should hire a pet sitter to befriend the dogs and acclimate them to their situation.

Old 03-30-2021, 03:23 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,948,281 times
Give it some time... if Jill can train Joe to stop sniffing hair, she can train Major not to bite.

Old 03-30-2021, 03:25 PM

10,119 posts, read 7,778,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post

I keep hoping Biden's dogs bite Pelosi.

Last edited by diddlydudette; 03-30-2021 at 04:55 PM..

Old 03-30-2021, 03:26 PM

13,285 posts, read 8,463,474 times
Dog is in training for when trump tries to leap the wall
Lotta flesh to bite thru.

On a serious note, I feel sorry for anyone being nipped. The dog usually responds to threats . Don't taunt the dog is my unwitnessed inquiry.

Old 03-30-2021, 03:27 PM

9,727 posts, read 14,271,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Give it some time... if Jill can train Joe to stop sniffing hair, she can train Major not to bite.
Good thinking, BUT.....Hog-the-Camera Jill never was able to train Joe from sniffing hair, touching and hugging women/children when he shouldn't.

Old 03-30-2021, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Dog is in training for when trump tries to leap the wall
Lotta flesh to bite thru.

On a serious note, I feel sorry for anyone being nipped. The dog usually responds to threats . Don't taunt the dog is my unwitnessed inquiry.
This behavior is 100% avoidable with proper attention and training. The Bidens are awful pet owners.

Old 03-30-2021, 04:01 PM

2,240 posts, read 1,387,143 times
If this happened in real life that poor dog would be euthanized, especially after two incidents. Or you might get sued. Or the dog would be quarantined to make sure it doesn't have rabies.

I'm on the dog's side; his caretakers don't seem to be doing a great job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies