Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2021, 11:29 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,760,601 times

Advertisements

Jim Crow is real. The whole point of it is to make sure blacks don't vote. That's it. Simple as that. There are threads and threads of posters saying that blacks are sheep and slaves to the democratic party. Instead of laying out a case for why they should vote republican the right wing just relies on the old southern strategy. Well it's 2021. Blacks will just VOTE in even larger numbers against Jim Crow.

Old 04-04-2021, 11:35 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
They'll take that $100 million "L" and LIKE it! C'mon, man!

Nothing more ironic than their idiotic antics coming back to bite them in the azz. /smh

Old 04-04-2021, 11:52 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,760,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
They'll take that $100 million "L" and LIKE it! C'mon, man!

Nothing more ironic than their idiotic antics coming back to bite them in the azz. /smh
I though the right wing was all about principles and ethics?

Old 04-04-2021, 11:54 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkaplan2323 View Post
That's my county and we won't forget what Kemp and Ralston did in attempt to suppress voters...
you won't forget that they did nothing whatsoever to suppress voters?
well alrighty then.

Old 04-04-2021, 11:59 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
I though the right wing was all about principles and ethics?
The right-wing isn't boycotting GA, economically damaging minorities the most in the process. That's the left-wing doing that.

Old 04-04-2021, 12:00 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,949,135 times
Quote:
Jim Crow is real. The whole point of it is to make sure blacks don't vote. That's it. Simple as that. There are threads and threads of posters saying that blacks are sheep and slaves to the democratic party. Instead of laying out a case for why they should vote republican the right wing just relies on the old southern strategy. Well it's 2021. Blacks will just VOTE in even larger numbers against Jim Crow.
You've got to get your Blue Anon narrative right... it's Jim Crow on steroids.

Old 04-04-2021, 12:24 PM

1,465 posts, read 623,547 times
Quote:
Why do you and the Left think blacks are incapable of getting an ID card?

Old 04-04-2021, 12:36 PM

2,984 posts, read 1,168,389 times
The MLB signed a streaming deal with China's Tencent Wednesday: https://www.foxnews.com/us/mlb-georg...-nba-hong-kong (Major League Baseball is protesting a democratically passed Georgia voting law while bolstering ties with a Communist Party-backed Chinese company that cracked down on an NBA executive who supported the pro-democracy movement in Hong Kong.) ( MY OP As the great mel allen would how about that!!!!!!)

Old 04-04-2021, 01:00 PM

13,480 posts, read 4,304,071 times
Quote:
forget voting Republican if you feel they are no good. Why keep voting Democrat? try to answer that without bringing Republicans.
So having an I.D. to vote is Jim Crow? LMAO! You really don't know what is Jim Crow and the dead black people that lived under slavery and Jim Crow are turning in their graves in how the current generation are ignorant.

I see you call yourself AfriqueNY. You are from NY and are African decent. You know the Voting requirements in South Africa where the blacks control the government?

you need an I.D. to vote. To register in Africa, you can't do it by mail. You have to go in person. You need.
  • green, bar-coded ID book;
  • smartcard ID; or
  • valid Temporary Identity Certificate (TIC).
No other forms of I.D. are accepted
South Africa will demand of you to re-register to vote when:

• your home address changes (if you've moved a short distance, please see Moved since you registered? to find out how to check if your voting district has changed), or ;
  • we inform you that your voting district boundaries have changed. Check your voter registration details to find out if you may have to re-register.

The laws and demands are more. Should the U.S. and Coke and Delta and the rest BOYCOTT South Africa? Of course not, the left would scream racism. The hypocrisy here stinks. When is Biden boycotting China? a totalitarian government, no democracy and a long history of human rights abuses? Do you know anything outside of New York? Don't get me started in Biden's home state of Delaware voting rules. The hypocrisy here stinks.

Old 04-04-2021, 01:51 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,904,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Opinions on the law can differ, it is undeniable the reason for the change of venue.

The reason for the change of venue is because corporations and sports leagues think the Left has enough cultural clout right now to cost them profits. That is it. Now you can speculate as to whether or not they are correct in that thinking. I would point to the plummeting revenues of "Go Woke, Go Broke" when it comes to everything from the Grammys to the NBA and attest otherwise. But that is still just my opinion. (With at least some evidence to support it....unlike in your case.)

People who think the law restricts voting are wrong. Period.

It's an overused trope, but no less true for it: You're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies