Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2021, 06:06 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,791,206 times

Advertisements

A religious exemption should mean everyone can be exempt if they want to, but in reality it only works if you accept religion as defined by the State.

Old 06-12-2021, 09:22 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,624,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
I would be skeptical of anything a disgruntled employee said about her employer.
Yep: https://scrubsmag.com/meet-the-nurse...-vaccinations/
Quote:
Jennifer Bridges, a nurse at Houston Methodist Hospital, has emerged as a leader among those unwilling to get their shots. She recently opposed the hospital’s decision to mandate vaccines for all employees.
Quote:
Regardless of where the fight goes from here, Bridges has already made a name for herself around the country. She’s received dozens of requests for interviews from major news outlets. Texas state Senator Bob Hall even offered to fly her to Austin to speak on behalf of a bill that would make it illegal for companies to mandate vaccinations. “It’s nonstop, from seven in the morning until eleven at night,” she said. “I’m happy that there’s so much support and there’s so many people wanting to help fight this right now.”
These claims about suppression of reactions data would be a lot more convincing from someone who seems to have taken to being the local anti-hospital celebrity who is part of the lawsuit against them.

Old 06-12-2021, 01:09 PM

3,670 posts, read 1,630,135 times
Well another ER nurse, Amanda Rivera, at Houston Methodist, not part of the lawsuit, also refused the vaccine, and is losing her job.

She is not taking the vaccine because she said, "once it's done (the jab) it's done, you can't take it back. My health isn't worth it."

But WHY is she so worried about the vaccine? She explained when interviewed by KHOU-11 TV:

Quote:
Interviewer: "what was your concern of getting the vaccine?"

Rivera: "they are bring them over to us, people that are having reactions. I can see it all day, people are coming in, shortness of breath, chest pains."

Interviwer: "Are you talking about people had the vaccines that originally good reactions?"

Rivera: "Yes"
So an ER nurse doesn't want the vaccine because she works in ER, not me, not you, and she sees them bringing in people all day to her to deal with that are having severe reactions of shortness of breath. chest pains, from the vaccine.

Search YT for "'I kind of feel betrayed' | Houston Methodist nurse leaves job over vaccine requirement"

Old 06-12-2021, 01:16 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,631,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
Yep: https://scrubsmag.com/meet-the-nurse...-vaccinations/

These claims about suppression of reactions data would be a lot more convincing from someone who seems to have taken to being the local anti-hospital celebrity who is part of the lawsuit against them.
It's amazing to me as time moves forward what happens. Just in 2020 medical staff wasn't scared of a vaccine. but of a virus. When the vaccine came out, there wasn't enough to go around; again scaring the medical staff --- many had to wait their turn, while still treating covid patients. 2020 - 2021 strange how time changes some people's minds.

PS: This voice person for the people, was she a front-line worker? Because that would make this even more bizarre.

Old 06-12-2021, 01:23 PM

26,661 posts, read 13,823,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
It's amazing to me as time moves forward what happens. Just in 2020 medical staff wasn't scared of a vaccine. but of a virus. When the vaccine came out, there wasn't enough to go around; again scaring the medical staff --- many had to wait their turn, while still treating covid patients. 2020 - 2021 strange how time changes some people's minds.

PS: This voice person for the people, was she a front-line worker? Because that would make this even more bizarre.
Yes, she was a frontline worker as were many who walked out and quit rather than being forced to take the vaccine. Not everyone was or is terrified of covid and not everyone wants the vaccine. Not even among frontline workers who worked with covid patients.

Old 06-12-2021, 01:36 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Yes, she was a frontline worker as were many who walked out and quit rather than being forced to take the vaccine. Not everyone was or is terrified of covid and not everyone wants the vaccine. Not even among frontline workers who worked with covid patients.
Like I said bizarre; that's 178 that I know of so far, any more walk out? Hospital vaccine protocols are a nationwide policy ...

2020; who would be vaccinated and how it was decided.
Hospitals grow tense over who gets vaccinated, how it's decided

Old 06-12-2021, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Like I said bizarre; that's 178 that I know of so far, any more walk out? Hospital vaccine protocols are a nationwide policy ...

I don’t think it’s bizarre. Mandatory vaccinations are bizarre.

Old 06-12-2021, 01:54 PM

3,518 posts, read 1,609,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james112 View Post
Well another ER nurse, Amanda Rivera, at Houston Methodist, not part of the lawsuit, also refused the vaccine, and is losing her job.

She is not taking the vaccine because she said, "once it's done (the jab) it's done, you can't take it back. My health isn't worth it."

But WHY is she so worried about the vaccine? She explained when interviewed by KHOU-11 TV:

So an ER nurse doesn't want the vaccine because she works in ER, not me, not you, and she sees them bringing in people all day to her to deal with that are having severe reactions of shortness of breath. chest pains, from the vaccine.

Search YT for "'I kind of feel betrayed' | Houston Methodist nurse leaves job over vaccine requirement"

one of my relatives friends got the vaccine and could not breath and went to the hospital. the hospital said she would be fine she went back home and later that night she could not breath and had to go back to the emergency room. they like it if people die. there is a big cover up but its not going well.

if they think its from the vaccine they do not want to treat you or something. then they would have to admit they are pushing a killer vaccine.

young people are getting heart inflamation but its only mild ha ha. its only the heart not really a important organ at all!

Old 06-12-2021, 02:00 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I don’t think it’s bizarre. Mandatory vaccinations are bizarre.
It's been that way for every hospital in this nation forever.

Old 06-12-2021, 02:14 PM

Quote:
It's been that way for every hospital in this nation forever.
No it hasn’t.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies