Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2021, 09:50 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,562,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
I frankly think we'll see the same with the Democrats. They clearly have the far-left wing and the moderate wing.
There hasn't been a moderate wing of the DNC in a long time. There is the far left wing and the extremist left wing factions.

It would be nice if a moderate wing of the DNC would form at some point.

Old 05-12-2021, 09:54 AM

17,425 posts, read 14,668,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
The bigger story from your statement is that putting America first, and truth above party-sponsored lies is considered "divisive (party wise)" to today's GOP.

The second biggest story is your endorsement of the cancel culture when 'truth and patriotism' does not align with the party.
When the majority of your party supports the former president and your job is to represent the party and you publicly disagree, you shouldn't be surprised when you lose your job.

Also, lmao at all the liberals who are now so concerned with truth and patriotism.

Don't you guys have a Footlocker to loot or something?

Old 05-12-2021, 09:55 AM

13,471 posts, read 4,304,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
She voted to impeach the president of her own party for a tweet about his belief. She’s a bitter war monger who I hope is replace from Congress completely.
that was 1 thing. She did a lot of foul things against the party under Trump. She joined Pelosi and the Democrats to prohibit Trump bringing half the Troops home from Afghanistan (19 years) and Germany (since 1945) to start turning around this madness and she is surprised why the base wants her out?

Old 05-12-2021, 09:59 AM

1,462 posts, read 661,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Don't be sorry. I'm not threatened, nor triggered, nor fragile.
The actions of the Republicans cancelling out Liz Cheney say otherwise.

I apologize for not putting up a warning before I posted my message. My views are not Trump's. I'm sure that served as a trigger.

Do you all feel safer now that you cancelled out big bad Liz? She posed a threat (you know, by telling the truth and all that junk) and that in fact, triggered your fragility. Your false reality that the election was a fraud. Which most of you don't really believe either but it's a great fund raiser for you. Why did you have to cancel out someone who said the election was legitimate. Don't you have confidence in your views?

Despite it all, you all actually have a LOT in common with the Woke as you've adopted their tactics that you so deplore. Maybe there is hope as you can, at the very least, get together and discuss how best to CANCEL out someone who doesn't adopt your false reality. (what in the world does Trump have on McCarthy? Sheesh. It must be really, really bad for the spectacular flip flop Kevin did in January)

And lastly, Trump is promoting the vaccines and encouraging everyone to get them. NOW the Republicans take a stand? LOL!

Last edited by Shallow Hal; 05-12-2021 at 10:07 AM..

Old 05-12-2021, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn
We care about values...Period! We would rather someone have them than to give full allegiance a man.
Stop it! you take the b.s too far . Your party elected a War Criminal as President that has been lying about his votes and the war for 19 years. If you care about Values, Biden would be in a retirement home and Tulsi (a war veteran of the current war) in a leadership position running Congress to tell the truth and stop the madness that Biden is deep into it.

Old 05-12-2021, 10:02 AM

30,181 posts, read 11,821,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
NOT Bush. BIDEN and the DNC (people in ACTUAL power). Cheney wasn't called a Russian asset to kill her character. Liz is not being forced out of the party, Nobody is entitled to a leadership position in the party because of a name. Cheney wasn't NOT wanted in the GOP convention when she actually won delegates.(comparing to Tulsi)

Tulsi has. I'm just calling the B.S. here and no standards by the Democrats. That's like Monique calling Oprah fat and fat shaming her. Look in how the Democrat party treated Tulsi and compared it to how Republicans treated Liz. Not even in the same ball park.

But this thread has nothing to do with Tulsi or Bush or Biden or the DNC or anything else you feel the need to dredge up.

Old 05-12-2021, 10:05 AM

8,630 posts, read 10,159,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
But this thread has nothing to do with Tulsi or Bush or Biden or the DNC or anything else you feel the need to dredge up.
Still haven't heard about what those liberal values are.

Old 05-12-2021, 10:13 AM

Quote:

I'm calling the b.s and hypocrisy of the whole thread and the Democrats. Don't open the can of worms with hypocrisy because anybody of either party that goes after the leadership are gone. It has nothing to do with the truth or democracy like some here tell themselves to feel more Americans.

Democrats have NO leg to stand on. They treated Tulsi a lot worse than what Liz is being treated. The thread should be the fact that nobody in the either party can't go against the leadership without paying a price and being forced out. Stop bringing the truth or democracy or all this self righteous fakeness when the party you voted for does the same thing.

Old 05-12-2021, 10:16 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,277,731 times
Quote:
I would like to hear one Trump Supporter actually explain why Cheney deserved to be replaced by a much less conservative congresswoman besides just revenge? Calling her a lizard is not a good response.

All I hear is the typical insults with nothing behind them.
Cheney was kicked to the curb by her own Caucus, a Caucus she was supposed to be speaking for and raising money for, because they didn’t like her message. It’s that simple. Her own State condemned her, her own Caucus by secret vote threw her out. There is no replacement yet ... but that also is something the Republican .caucus will vote on, probably also by secret ballot.

No “ Trump supporter” got to vote, President Trump didn’t get to vote.
Cheney was rejected and it was by her choice. They made it clear to her that it was time to get to work and give up on her Vendetta against the Leader of the Republican Party. Like it or not, that is exactly who President Trump is. She is an idiot.

Old 05-12-2021, 10:22 AM

57,321 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Cheney was kicked to the curb by her own Caucus, a Caucus she was supposed to be speaking for and raising money for, because they didn’t like her message. It’s that simple. Her own State condemned her, her own Caucus by secret vote threw her out. There is no replacement yet ... but that also is something the Republican .caucus will vote on, probably also by secret ballot.

No “ Trump supporter” got to vote, President Trump didn’t get to vote.
Cheney was rejected and it was by her choice. They made it clear to her that it was time to get to work and give up on her Vendetta against the Leader of the Republican Party. Like it or not, that is exactly who President Trump is. She is an idiot.
Six months after the election, when is time for the Ex-President to stop saying the election was stolen and promoting more unrest. You don't have a problem with Trump's constant barrage but you have an issue with Cheney's response, sounds like you are holding her to a higher standard when it comes to the good of the party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies