Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2021, 09:34 AM

17,670 posts, read 6,928,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
So you are claiming that one cannot embrace the Constitution and be a GOP member at the same time?
No, I'm stating the fact that today's Democrats are modern day Marxists and traitors. Good and decent Americans need to spend their time fighting Democrats, not helping them.

5,047 posts, read 6,351,599 times
I think we're finally seeing the start of the splintering of the Republican party into a moderate wing and a far-right wing.

I frankly think we'll see the same with the Democrats. They clearly have the far-left wing and the moderate wing.

Then they'll recoalesce into two parties following Duverger's law, and we're back to the 80s.

13,471 posts, read 4,304,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight
Nice deflection but what else is new, can you ever, ever stay on topic.
yeah, look at the lies over there, Don't look at the lies here. Keeper of the truth, right Goodnight.

5,280 posts, read 6,218,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Republicans have MAGA.

Democrats have The Squad.

Both parties have changed.
The squad numbers six people- and to be honest they keep getting their arses handed to them whenever they wade into anything outside a 75% Democratic district. They also probably cost Dems a half dozen Congressional seats in 2020.

MAGA is going to kill the Rs in Presidential elections but you can't argue with the House and Senate performances when Trump is on the ballot.

TBH they both amount to children having screeching meltdowns that they want what they want and want it now or they won't play nice.

Old 05-12-2021, 09:38 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,600,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
I find this odd.

Speaking Truth is considered hate.

As if to say: "if she loved Trump, she would lie about the election". Apparently, by your standards those who love Trump will lie for him.

This is pretty powerful.
She voted to impeach the president of her own party for a tweet about his belief. She’s a bitter war monger who I hope is replace from Congress completely.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 05-12-2021, 09:38 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,602,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
I think we're finally seeing the start of the splintering of the Republican party into a moderate wing and a far-right wing.

I frankly think we'll see the same with the Democrats. They clearly have the far-left wing and the moderate wing.

Then they'll recoalesce into two parties following Duverger's law, and we're back to the 80s.
Social media will prevent that. The fringy have the loudest voices.

Old 05-12-2021, 09:42 AM

5,047 posts, read 6,351,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
She voted to impeach the president of her own party for a tweet about his belief.
I suspect her reason to vote for impeachment was maybe a little more nuanced than that, and supported by evidence, circumstances, and fact patterns that went beyond a tweet, but you do you.

Old 05-12-2021, 09:47 AM

8,630 posts, read 10,159,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
We care about values...Period! We would rather someone have them than to give full allegiance a man.
Values? Like what?

Old 05-12-2021, 09:47 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,310,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
She can say what she wants.

But when her position is chairman of the House Republican Conference and she takes a very public and divisive (party wise) stance, she deserves to get outsted.
The bigger story from your statement is that putting America first, and truth above party-sponsored lies is considered "divisive (party wise)" to today's GOP.

The second biggest story is your endorsement of the cancel culture when 'truth and patriotism' does not align with the party.

Old 05-12-2021, 09:48 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,728,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
She voted to impeach the president of her own party for a tweet about his belief. She’s a bitter war monger who I hope is replace from Congress completely.
Indeed so....and no one sums her up as well as the greatest President of our time....our REAL President.......

Quote:
Liz Cheney is a bitter, horrible human being. I watched her yesterday and realized how bad she is for the Republican Party. She has no personality or anything good having to do with politics or our Country. She is a talking point for Democrats, whether that means the Border, the gas lines, inflation, or destroying our economy. She is a warmonger whose family stupidly pushed us into the never-ending Middle East Disaster, draining our wealth and depleting our Great Military, the worst decision in our Country’s history. I look forward to soon watching her as a Paid Contributor on CNN or MSDNC!
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk/desk-au8zr963cu/

The bold honesty that we've never seen before from any President in our lifetime remains our best hope for saving America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies