Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2021, 10:27 AM

7,511 posts, read 4,357,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
And I would call Obama a closet Muslim, an anti-American, a race-baiter and a brittle professorial elitist who despised half of his countrymen and who possessed virtually no qualifications for the job. He was manufactured by the DNC and packaged for our consumption like triple-shrink-wrapped processed cheese and marketed to us with a phony media buzz campaign to make us think his candidacy was part of a grass-roots groundswell movement of public enthusiasm.

He was a zero. All soaring oratory and empty symbolism. Accomplished nothing and then exited stage-left where the DNC machine and Big Liberal Inc showered him obscenely with financial rewards so out of proportion to his service to the country. What a slime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2021, 10:30 AM

19,219 posts, read 17,099,287 times
All the garbage we have hear Trump say about the former President, his wife and many others both in and out of public positions and their offense over this......

Old 05-20-2021, 10:44 AM

4,393 posts, read 1,702,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Interesting…..

Obama called Trump a 'corrupt motherf---er,' a 'racist, sexist pig,' and a 'f---ing lunatic,' a new book reportedly says

Obama turned his congenial nature on its head and slammed Trump behind the scenes, a new book says.

It reportedly says Obama called Trump a "corrupt motherf---er," a "madman," and a "f---ing lunatic."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-cal...185109347.html
Sounds about right.

Old 05-20-2021, 10:54 AM

2,953 posts, read 993,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
All the garbage we have hear Trump say about the former President, his wife and many others both in and out of public positions and their offense over this......

Trump has a big mouth and a vulgar one at that. It lost him the election and I despise him for that. He did great things for the country and was an effective speed bump that slowed down the virtually complete progressive/Marxist takeover of the country that was almost complete circa 2016. This is why he was so hated and targeted for nullification even before he took office. The jaws of the globalist progressive trap were almost closed when a pro-American populist they couldn't control popped up. Totally self-funded and driven by a true democratic groundswell of support. Something this country hasn't seen in my lifetime. The first non-manufactured president. Name me one other who wasn't fed to us by a party machine? Go on, I dare you. And all the utter bull$h!t the left spewed about Trump having been anti-democracy ... HA! He was THE MOST democratically elected president that you've seen or will see. But he had to go because he foiled the completion of the takeover plans. I curse his damn mouth for having opened the door and let in what we have now,

Old 05-20-2021, 11:06 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,497,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Proof?
Proven to have been using a fake charity for personal gain. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/18/n...oundation.html

And then there's his phony University:
https://abcnews.go.com/US/judge-fina...ry?id=54347237

Just two hard to ignore recent indicators of his corruption.

Old 05-20-2021, 11:09 AM

29,219 posts, read 22,376,569 times
Obama was careful in trying to keep his temper from being shown, but he always had one.

Temper and quick anger are typical Presidential qualities. So is swearing a blue streak.

I wonder if those comments in the book will make Trump any more popular than he is now, or if Obama will become any less popular than he is.

They're both Formers now, both retired and out of the scene.

Old 05-20-2021, 11:09 AM

13,460 posts, read 4,297,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo Gibby View Post
Obama's calling it as he sees it. For myself, I'd add "traitor" to the list.

Obama should buy a mirror. It's like Fat Albert calling Oprah fat.

Old 05-20-2021, 11:15 AM

13,460 posts, read 4,297,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
Trump has a big mouth and a vulgar one at that. It lost him the election and I despise him for that. He did great things for the country and was an effective speed bump that slowed down the virtually complete progressive/Marxist takeover of the country that was almost complete circa 2016. This is why he was so hated and targeted for nullification even before he took office. The jaws of the globalist progressive trap were almost closed when a pro-American populist they couldn't control popped up. Totally self-funded and driven by a true democratic groundswell of support. Something this country hasn't seen in my lifetime. The first non-manufactured president. Name me one other who wasn't fed to us by a party machine? Go on, I dare you. And all the utter bull$h!t the left spewed about Trump having been anti-democracy ... HA! He was THE MOST democratically elected president that you've seen or will see. But he had to go because he foiled the completion of the takeover plans. I curse his damn mouth for having opened the door and let in what we have now,
That didn't cost him the election. The government closing the economy during an election did. The strength of Trump and any incumbent President is the economy. You shut that down and any incumbent President will lose.

You think Clinton, Bush or Obama wins their re-election if the economy shuts down for the whole year during the election? You know the answer.

With all that Trump won 25 states and barely lost the EC by less than 115k votes.

Old 05-20-2021, 11:18 AM

5,117 posts, read 2,164,301 times
You know the bar these days for being labeled a corrupt ****, a racist, a sexist pig and a lunatic is so low these days, this means very little. I could walk to the grocery store and the person standing behind me could be thinking the same thing about me just based upon my appearance despite having zero interaction with them. This is how fragmented our world has become.

So statements like this are just spam...

Old 05-20-2021, 11:23 AM

17,311 posts, read 12,260,346 times
Many of his supporters despised him personally as well. But were fine with tolerating anyone who didn't have a (D) next to their name. Go team! Own them libs!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies