Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2021, 10:05 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Ryan publicly admits he's join the ranks of other losers like Bill Kristol, John Kasich, John "Ahab" McCain, and George Will, etc...
He must be hoping their more honorable reputations will rub off on him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2021, 10:06 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
It seems like the only thing Trumpers and liberals can agree on anymore is that Paul Ryan is a POS.

Old 05-28-2021, 10:21 AM

6,205 posts, read 7,461,717 times
There are names for this kind of people. Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell were instrumental in keeping Trump in power in the first two years of his term. They worked tirelessly to save Trump, against their better judgement and belief. They understood the damage to this nation yet continued with the charades.

Some people in congress (honestly) believe in Trump. People like Devin Nunes and Marjorie Taylor Greene. I have nothing to say against these.

But a courageous stand by Ryan and McConnell (at the time), could have helped kick him out and appoint another Republican. Yet they didn’t do that - against the oath they took. That is betrayal.

Old 05-28-2021, 11:20 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
I am talking facts not what you think Trumps core message was.
Regardless of whether Trump hurt your feelings or not, The FACT is he received more minority votes , Blacks, Hispanic, Gays.... than any other Republican Presidential candidate since DWIGHT D EISENHOWER! That's 68 YEARS ! That's actually expanding the party, That is making it the Big Tent !
He won the border towns and counties in Texas that are 95 % Hispanic 52 - 47 over Biden. You know the ones that are turning the state blue?
So spare us the nonsense about Paul Ryan , Mitt Romney or McCain the only thing they have done that Trump didnt was lose! Yeah thats good strategy ! Lets go back to that!
???? trump did lose.

Old 05-28-2021, 11:23 AM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
He was always a #nevertrumper, why do you think that even when repubs controlled the house and Senate, Trump could not move his agenda?

Ryan publicly admits he's join the ranks of other losers like Bill Kristol, John Kasich, John "Ahab" McCain, and George Will, etc...
Complete nonsense, he was the driving force behind the 2017 Tax Reform in addition to removing the ACA for Trump Care, if he's a never Trumper then everyone is.

Old 05-28-2021, 11:31 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,414,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
It seems like the only thing Trumpers and liberals can agree on anymore is that Paul Ryan is a POS.
He's a coward for sure to have waited this long, but his position is nonetheless still more reasonable now that those still lusting for a strongman.

Old 05-28-2021, 12:09 PM

321 posts, read 128,919 times
We conservatives could be a party of fighters against the woke. I like Paul Ryan and he represents me in the GOP. I will never vote Dem only Libertarian Or GOP. My ideology won't let me lol. The whole point of being a Conservative is standing up to the mob even if it is you own party we have lost sight of that. Trump had his chance, time to move on.

Old 05-28-2021, 12:16 PM

62,970 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
I am talking facts not what you think Trumps core message was.
Regardless of whether Trump hurt your feelings or not, The FACT is he received more minority votes , Blacks, Hispanic, Gays.... than any other Republican Presidential candidate since DWIGHT D EISENHOWER! That's 68 YEARS ! That's actually expanding the party, That is making it the Big Tent !
He won the border towns and counties in Texas that are 95 % Hispanic 52 - 47 over Biden. You know the ones that are turning the state blue?
So spare us the nonsense about Paul Ryan , Mitt Romney or McCain the only thing they have done that Trump didnt was lose! Yeah thats good strategy ! Lets go back to that!
That poster is such a story teller! Trump never told any so-called angry old white men that they were special nor did he ever imply it or do anything to make it so. I absolutely cannot stand these liberals liars! Just who the hell are these supposed angry old white men anyway? There are plenty of brown and black males that get angry over politics to but he fails to mention them! Seems like that poster loves puling the race card to. His own bigotry shows!

Old 05-28-2021, 12:26 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,825,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
That poster is such a story teller! Trump never told any so-called angry old white men that they were special nor did he ever imply it or do anything to make it so. I absolutely cannot stand these liberals liars! Just who the hell are these supposed angry old white men anyway? There are plenty of brown and black males that get angry over politics to but he fails to mention them! Seems like that poster loves puling the race card to. His own bigotry shows!
You are quite right OLDGLORY. I used the term ( Angry old White Males ) because that was always the charge the left made of the GOP. Ignoring facts doesn't change the facts. I am not a Super Trump fanboy but I will give credit where credit is due ... he expanded the party and he rivaled only Reagan as far as Conservative Governance. Don't really give a crap about hurt feelings and mean tweets.

Old 05-28-2021, 12:26 PM

6,995 posts, read 2,709,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by _SteveBanx_ View Post
Trumpism is the new fascism...
"America first" is NOT facism. It's patriotism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies