Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2021, 07:39 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post
I called him a murderer. He's not a murderer because he's an illegal. Murder is also against the law. Would you feel better if he stayed home and raped and murdered someone in his homeland? How is that any better?

When did he enter the United States?

P.S. - No my aunt doesn't have testicles, that's the point. The illegal was in the country, saying what if he wasn't doesn't change the fact that he was.
Yep. Because-he's not killing an AMERICAN. This vile POS is his own country's problem, he shouldn't be here preying on Americans. If we actually made an effort to secure our borders, and enforce our laws, Molly would be alive today. The party of illegals has this woman's blood on their hands.

Old 05-28-2021, 07:42 PM

727 posts, read 304,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Yep. Because-he's not killing an AMERICAN. This vile POS is his own country's problem, he shouldn't be here preying on Americans. If we actually made an effort to secure our borders, and enforce our laws, Molly would be alive today. The party of illegals has this woman's blood on their hands.
That just shows how much these libs hate America and Americans that they will make an excuse for a murderer who doesn't belong in this country.

Old 05-28-2021, 07:48 PM

5,654 posts, read 6,219,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightZeroTX View Post
That just shows how much these libs hate America and Americans that they will make an excuse for a murderer who doesn't belong in this country.
To be fair, I haven't seen anyone making excuses for this murderer. There have been people who have argued that the actions of this murderer should not be ascribed to all illegal immigrants, and for my part I think that is true. There are a lot of policy reasons to enforce immigration laws, but strictly by the numbers the evil actions of some of them are not the most compelling. Perhaps I missed it but I haven't seen anyone making excuses for what this murderer did.

Old 05-28-2021, 07:50 PM

727 posts, read 304,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowGirl View Post
To be fair, I haven't seen anyone making excuses for this murderer. There have been people who have argued that the actions of this murderer should not be ascribed to all illegal immigrants, and for my part I think that is true. There are a lot of policy reasons to enforce immigration laws, but strictly by the numbers the evil actions of some of them are not the most compelling. Perhaps I missed it but I haven't seen anyone making excuses for what this murderer did.
There is one notorious lib on here that refuted everything with if's and but's. Not hard to point out if you read through the whole thread. I am not saying all illegals, just this illegal. Had me not been here, the girl would be alive. Yes we have our own citizens who murder. But this could of been mitigated.

Old 05-28-2021, 08:06 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Yeah the one who was employed on a farm -- the farm claims they checked his status -- it is clear they never did.

If that farm hadn't hired the guy, maybe he would have gone back home.
That's pathetic. Even for you.

Old 05-28-2021, 08:09 PM

62,960 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightZeroTX View Post
There is one notorious lib on here that refuted everything with if's and but's. Not hard to point out if you read through the whole thread. I am not saying all illegals, just this illegal. Had me not been here, the girl would be alive. Yes we have our own citizens who murder. But this could of been mitigated.
Agreed. It's nonsense for anyone to claim that any more than a few Americans think that all illegal are murderers, rapists, etc. But every time there is a case of an illegal committing those crimes the liberals and ethnocentrics jump in make that stupid false claim. You don't even dare say that if they hadn't been here that that crime wouldn't have been committed by them and the above illegal alien apologists jump down your throat when it is the truth! We have enough of our own home grown criminals we don't need illegals jumping our border whom aren't vetted and we know nothing about. Many criminals are slipping through our southern border and that's just a fact!

Old 05-28-2021, 08:14 PM

62,960 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
That's pathetic. Even for you.
Pathetic indeed! If that illegal hadn't been here then the farmer would not have been able to hire him either. So the illegal committed the initial act of jumping our border illegally. Many illegals use fake or stolen ID's to gain employment to so the employer doesn't always know they are an illegal alien. So in this instance there is no way of knowing for sure if the farmer new that guy was an illegal alien.

Old 05-28-2021, 08:27 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
I called him a murderer. He's not a murderer because he's an illegal. Murder is also against the law. Would you feel better if he stayed home and raped and murdered someone in his homeland? How is that any better?

P.S. - No my aunt doesn't have testicles, that's the point. The illegal was in the country, saying what if he wasn't doesn't change the fact that he was.

If he weren't an illegal, he wouldn't have been here in the first place.

P.S. saying that he was doesn't change the fact that he shouldn't have been.

Old 05-28-2021, 08:29 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,934,489 times
Quote:

Murderer is a murderer regardless of where he comes from, I don't get this wanting to say well if he wasn't here she'd still be alive, well if my aunt had testicles, she's be my uncle. It's a pointless argument to start.
You’re right. If illegal aliens were committing murder at a high rate, that would be different. But as it is, illegals commit crimes at a lower rate than native-born, so the killer’s origin is irrelevant.

The murder is horrendous, and I don’t support illegal immigration, but the two are separate issues.

Old 05-28-2021, 11:18 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
You’re right. If illegal aliens were committing murder at a high rate, that would be different. But as it is, illegals commit crimes at a lower rate than native-born, so the killer’s origin is irrelevant.

The murder is horrendous, and I don’t support illegal immigration, but the two are separate issues.
The minute an illegal alien sneaks across the border or overstays a visa, they are criminals. The term "law-abiding illegal alien" is an oxymoron.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies