Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2021, 07:43 PM

18,471 posts, read 8,298,361 times

Advertisements

Study shows that Chinese scientists did create the Covid virus while working on a Gain of Function project in the Wuhan lab....
Gain of Function was outlawed in this country....they farmed the work out to China

..when caught, the Chinese scientists tried to reverse engineer the virus...to try to make it look like it naturally arose in bats

"The researchers, who concluded that COVID-19 'has no credible natural ancestor',"

"The study also points to 'deliberate destruction, concealment or contamination of data' in Chinese labs and notes that 'scientists who wished to share their findings haven't been able to do so or have disappeared' "

EXCLUSIVE: COVID-19 'has NO credible natural ancestor' and WAS created by Chinese scientists who then tried to cover their tracks with 'retro-engineering' to make it seem like it naturally arose from bats, explosive new study claims

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dy-claims.html

======

..and you just have to pair this up...with Flip-Flop Fauci's latest one

Fauci: I Trust Scientists in China to Be Truthful and Forthcoming on COVID Origins

“Well, yeah. Yeah, I think that you have to have a difference between the scientists in China and the Chinese government."....pssst Fauci, the Chinese government just makes them disappear

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...covid-origins/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2021, 07:51 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times
The bigger question. It's hard to ignore that deaths in China and other Asian countries are far lower than with people of other races. China has access to a huge genetic database. The question-when this virus was created-was it engineered to be more aggressive and deadly to those of non-Asian ancestry?

Old 05-28-2021, 07:53 PM

5,527 posts, read 3,258,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodleberrybrain View Post
I think there is an apology owed to the Pangolin community.
And the 7-13 million people who died of it.

Old 05-28-2021, 07:56 PM

43,146 posts, read 18,306,779 times
Yet a year ago we were told they looked at the virus and said no way was it man made.
But now it is ?

Sorry...the guys over at ATS were spot on with this one ...spot on.
ATS is the tin foil hat community.

A few interesting questions I have though is...why the about face ? Why now ? And how did so many get on board so quickly ?
Those are the questions I have.

Old 05-28-2021, 07:57 PM

5,527 posts, read 3,258,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
The bigger question. It's hard to ignore that deaths in China and other Asian countries are far lower than with people of other races. China has access to a huge genetic database. The question-when this virus was created-was it engineered to be more aggressive and deadly to those of non-Asian ancestry?
It wasn't a weapon. It was an accident. A very deadly accident. It wasn't murder it was manslaughter.

Old 05-28-2021, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avondalist View Post
It wasn't a weapon. It was an accident. A very deadly accident. It wasn't murder it was manslaughter.
Well we don't know that for sure. We don't know much for sure except it originated in China.

Old 05-28-2021, 07:59 PM

4,960 posts, read 2,241,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
In the sense that most Asians have healthier diets than Westerners, it's not a question that pops into my mind. Let's face it, we as a people are fat and unhealthy. Of course, it is offensive to call someone fat in Western countries so death by COVID is preferred.

IF China engineered a virus to kill only non-Asians, it was a foolish ploy as it mostly killed those that were unhealthy in the first place. Hence, if China engineered a COVID to take over America, i.e, a Red Dawn scenario, it failed miserably.

Old 05-28-2021, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
In the sense that most Asians have healthier diets than Westerners, it's not a question that pops into my mind. Let's face it, we as a people are fat and unhealthy. Of course, it is offensive to call someone fat in Western countries so death by COVID is preferred.

IF China engineered a virus to kill only non-Asians, it was a foolish ploy as it mostly killed those that were unhealthy in the first place. Hence, if China engineered a COVID to take over America, i.e, a Red Dawn scenario, it failed miserably.
A lab escape could have accidentally and unintentionally turned into a form of population control.

Old 05-28-2021, 08:05 PM

57,323 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Study shows that Chinese scientists did create the Covid virus while working on a Gain of Function project in the Wuhan lab....
Gain of Function was outlawed in this country....they farmed the work out to China

..when caught, the Chinese scientists tried to reverse engineer the virus...to try to make it look like it naturally arose in bats

"The researchers, who concluded that COVID-19 'has no credible natural ancestor',"

"The study also points to 'deliberate destruction, concealment or contamination of data' in Chinese labs and notes that 'scientists who wished to share their findings haven't been able to do so or have disappeared' "

EXCLUSIVE: COVID-19 'has NO credible natural ancestor' and WAS created by Chinese scientists who then tried to cover their tracks with 'retro-engineering' to make it seem like it naturally arose from bats, explosive new study claims

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dy-claims.html

======

..and you just have to pair this up...with Flip-Flop Fauci's latest one

Fauci: I Trust Scientists in China to Be Truthful and Forthcoming on COVID Origins

“Well, yeah. Yeah, I think that you have to have a difference between the scientists in China and the Chinese government."....pssst Fauci, the Chinese government just makes them disappear

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...covid-origins/
If this is supposed to be credible and conclusive why didn't Pompeo's state department grab hold of this research.

So many great deadly viruses in the world and they needed to create a similar one in the lab. Most scientists agree that the odds of this virus being created in a lab are a very long shot.

Old 05-28-2021, 08:07 PM

4,960 posts, read 2,241,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
A lab escape could have accidentally and unintentionally turned into a form of population control.
I agree. As much as I despise the Establishment and the Global Elite, I think this was most likely a result of rampant, bureaucratic incompetence rather than a deliberate attempt to exert control over the people.

But to quote the good Democrat, Rahm Emanuel,

"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. I mean, it’s an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies