Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2023, 10:14 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,754,520 times

Advertisements

have you seen what she looks like? she's ugly, which brings me to my 100% accurate theory about her. she was a dork in high school, and she was rejected by the popular crowd for being ugly. now she's mad about it, and we live in a fake rage culture where she has many outlets in which to whine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2023, 10:21 AM

1 posts, read 153 times
Hey.
Im writing to you regarding to partecipate in a quiz that is designed to help other people understand the principles of the keto dietand who looking to improve their health through following this diet for complete lifestyle change and dedication to the proces.

This quiz will provide them with knowledge about the diet,as well as the motivation to stick with it.

I believe that allowing to take this quiz ,theywill be more likely to commit to folloing the keto diet and to making the necessary lifestyle changes to improve their health.

If you want partecipate enter here:[url]https://bit.ly/ketoquizyou[/url]

Thank you four your time and consideration.

Old 03-04-2023, 11:03 AM

26,790 posts, read 22,561,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Video of Dr. Khilanani being mad that Yale has partially censored her lecture.... this is one scary, evil person, but the comments are funny...

https://twitter.com/desidaze/status/1395812760135475203

Gawd she looks scary, as in horror movies scary.
How can I unsee it))))

Old 03-04-2023, 11:10 AM

26,790 posts, read 22,561,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
She's not.

She's first generation American - she was born in Michigan. Her parents are both doctors and I think from Pakistan.

And she went to a fancy pants prep school w/ tuition about $40K per year.

She's also a racist lunatic.

Oh...
That's more like it, because she looks like a Middle Easterner, so Pakistani background would explain it.

NOT Indian background - they look different.

Old 03-04-2023, 01:19 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,256,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Why in the hell would you WANT them to go to an Ivy League school? There are far better educations out there that do not discriminate against whites and asians. A degree from MIT, Cal Tech, Harvey Mudd, Purdue, or Illinois would be FAR MORE valuable in a tech oriented economy. Who would want to go to an Ivy League school and get some BS "woke" education? My cousin heads up the largest corporate defense law firm in the US. He says he NEVER hires Ivy League grads anymore, as they, in general, are not hard workers and have an entitlement mentality which is not conducive to being productive in a large law practice!

My daughter, who is finishing out an ortho residency and will go into peds ortho spine, was admitted to a few Ivy League schools for undergrad and med school, but wisely chose not to go. She is far better off as a result. The boys did not apply (at my urging) and went to Big Ten schools instead. I was accepted to a few Ivy League schools for undergrad and med school, but couldn't afford to go to any of them (God was helping me).

The Big Ten academically is outstanding for public universities, as are the ACC and about half of the PAC 12 schools. There are only two SEC schools that meet academic criterion for admission to the Big Ten- Florida and Vandy- the rest suck.
My kids are going into finance. The Ivy League schools are still the best route to the big Wall St. investment banks. I guess there won't be any guilt involved when we use connections to cut the line when it's time for our kids to find jobs.

Truthfully, I'm not sure I would've felt guilty anyway, as I don't do "guilt" very well, but now it will actually feel justified.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies