Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2021, 07:16 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
These are the kinds of people who crawl out of the gutter or sewage plant when you demonize an entire race. The same sorts of people who have been involved in every genocide of the past hundred years. They are sick and need to be removed from society and placed in an institution for life. Someplace where they can't hurt anyone except for, hopefully, themselves.
all true. and the truly amazing part is that such sewage-dwellers are now considered honored, intelligent guest speakers at one of the country's premiere universities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2021, 07:20 PM

just noticed this--

"I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away"

this cretin thinks her hands will be bloody after shooting her 'white oppressors'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Video of Dr. Khilanani being mad that Yale has partially censored her lecture.... this is one scary, evil person, but the comments are funny...

https://twitter.com/desidaze/status/1395812760135475203
thanks for that. wow. what an absolute psychopath...

Last edited by uggabugga; 06-04-2021 at 07:29 PM..

Old 06-04-2021, 07:33 PM

552 posts, read 223,318 times
I ended up on a blind date once with a white male child psychiatrist who said so many
upsetting things to me while we walked around a public park in broad daylight, that I
literally excused myself to use the restroom and fled to my car without saying goodbye.

Weird crazy bizarre exists in all races, ethnicities and genders.

An old boyfriend of mine who I am still friends with is doing a therapist internship at a
hospital for the criminally insane. From what he tells me, crazy comes in all back rounds,
shapes, colors and sizes.

I also belong to an online group for therapists only. They are for the majority extremely
kind, rational and express compassion and sensitive love for their clients. Most therapists
realize that becoming the victim of another's cruelty is the reason for their needing therapy
in the first place.

It is a horrible shame that they allowed for this. I have not clicked on the link, but surely
they could have found a better person to feature than this one. I am not condoning what
she said. I am just trying to offer a perspective from my point of view.

It is not easy to become a mental health care professional, and their are not enough of them
to supply the demand clients who desperately need their services. Some schools earnestly
do try to vet properly, therapists are accountable to other therapists during their school and
training internship.

Last edited by Tylerrose; 06-04-2021 at 07:41 PM..

Old 06-04-2021, 07:51 PM

21,480 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Filtering is a reference to the modification of understanding due to personal experiences -- environmental factors. It's fairly common when discussing race, and makes clear understanding more difficult. Each side in the white/non-white issue has a completely different perspective on a topic, because it's filtered through their own experiences and upbringing.

TL; DR: she's been through some real sh*t.
I bet she has not been through some real sh*t. She’s just steeped in the cult of wokeness.

Old 06-04-2021, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I bet she has not been through some real sh*t. She’s just steeped in the cult of wokeness.
wokies consider themselves traumatized by as little as getting addressed by the wrong pronoun, so your chances of being right approach 100%

Old 06-04-2021, 08:43 PM

552 posts, read 223,318 times
I post this to add a suggestion for anyone interested:

There are two vastly different older movies that I highly recommend that put a very human face
on the topic of mental illness. The first one is an excellent comedy called "What About Bob?"

The second one is a beautifully somber and incredible to watch foreign movie called "Spring,
Summer, Fall, Winter....and Spring".

Both movies are thoughtful and intelligent examples of the human face of mental illness.

Old 06-04-2021, 09:00 PM

21,480 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
wokies consider themselves traumatized by as little as getting addressed by the wrong pronoun, so your chances of being right approach 100%
So true!

Old 06-04-2021, 11:40 PM

1,927 posts, read 1,901,966 times
Default psychiatrist fantasizes shooting white people in the head

https://nypost.com/2021/06/04/nyc-py...-in-yale-talk/

A New York City-based psychiatrist told an audience at the Yale School of Medicine in April that she had fantasies of “unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way.”

Dr. Aruna Khilanani spewed the race-hating virtual remarks — in which she also said she’d walk away from the shooting “with a bounce in my step” and that white people “make my blood boil” and “are out of their minds and have been for a long time” — at the Ivy League institution’s Child Study Center on April 6. ...

This is a licensed psychiatrist? An M.D.?

Had any white M.D. spoken about fantasizing shooting blacks or Jews, the outcry would have been so loud as to cause earthquakes. And his license would likely be revoked.

An M.D. is supposed to heal all patients. What harmful "therapy" does this "psychiatrist" spew to her patients? Does she fill her white patients with undeserved guilt? Does she encourage her nonwhite patients to blame and hate whites?

She should have her license revoked.

Old 06-04-2021, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinema Cat View Post
https://nypost.com/2021/06/04/nyc-py...-in-yale-talk/

A New York City-based psychiatrist told an audience at the Yale School of Medicine in April that she had fantasies of “unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way.”

Dr. Aruna Khilanani spewed the race-hating virtual remarks — in which she also said she’d walk away from the shooting “with a bounce in my step” and that white people “make my blood boil” and “are out of their minds and have been for a long time” — at the Ivy League institution’s Child Study Center on April 6. ...

This is a licensed psychiatrist? An M.D.?

Had any white M.D. spoken about fantasizing shooting blacks or Jews, the outcry would have been so loud as to cause earthquakes. And his license would likely be revoked.

An M.D. is supposed to heal all patients. What harmful "therapy" does this "psychiatrist" spew to her patients? Does she fill her white patients with undeserved guilt? Does she encourage her nonwhite patients to blame and hate whites?

She should have her license revoked.
your title is better, but..

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...hite-mind.html

Old 06-04-2021, 11:55 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,290,309 times
I hate to bring up race but without "white people" we probably wouldn't even have invented electricity yet. Look at how advanced Rome was 2000 years ago compared to other cultures on the planet. We would still be a species fighting holy wars with city states constantly at tension with each other.... Was our technological progress worth having evil whitey in charge? It took global communication and technogy to have the world peace we have. We still have a ways to go but which cultures are the most tolerant ones in the planet?

How is this person in question not just as if not more racist than the people she is criticizing? She can always move to a non white nation.

Last edited by sholomar; 06-05-2021 at 12:09 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies