Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2021, 10:39 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,989,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
You obviously didnt try hard. Questionable sources but theyre there.
https://mobile.twitter.com/HMe1st/st...76920659058693

https://creativedestructionmedia.com...nly-discussed/

Lets not pretend we will see this reported by any MSM outlets, even Fox.
When I said I couldn't find a link, I meant a responsible link that would be appropriate to site in a discussion.

I could certainly find links as reliable as the OP just stating it's so.

Old 06-12-2021, 10:41 AM

13,011 posts, read 13,054,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
You obviously didnt try hard. Questionable sources but theyre there.
https://mobile.twitter.com/HMe1st/st...76920659058693

https://creativedestructionmedia.com...nly-discussed/

Lets not pretend we will see this reported by any MSM outlets, even Fox.
Why should anybody pay attention to questionable sources?

Old 06-12-2021, 10:51 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,030,705 times
We keep hearing all this, but I have yet to see any real evidence presented.

Old 06-12-2021, 11:02 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,364,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Now if only you would demand that same standard wrt Trump's lies. He's offered no proof of election fraud thus far yet you are still going with his unproven statements (lies).
MSM and social media giants shut down any discussion of fraud and banned users starting the day after the election.

If all this is "lies" why do you feel the need to expend so much time and energy silencing the discussion?

Seems to me youre not too confident in the integrity of the ballots. If it were me Id just go about my business knowing the country was in good hands with the guy who actually won. Not you people... After shelling out $300 million to get people to influence voters at the polls, buy them refreshments, drive them around, and keep GOP observors off the premises(yes they did, read them gloat about it in Time magazine) Zuckerberg establishes a team to keep any talk of fraud off his platform and to this day keeps the former president off it.

Why would he care so much? Why not let Trump and his followers make idiots of themselves by lying? When have lies in politics ever needed to be censored? This is unprecedented, the USSR would be proud.

The only rational answer is that the lies are anything but. Stupidity doesnt need censorship, it reveals the stupid.

The media never did its usual muckraking after the election. Again, the day after, they declared there could be no fraud and actively undermined free discussion about it. Their limited reporting twisted the scant facts offered, such as declaring 62 court cases had no evidence or merit... When the fact is the majority were thrown out simply because the court lacked the authority to invalidate the results.

Your continued interference and undermining of democracy is duly noted.

Old 06-12-2021, 11:07 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
As the audit fieldwork has been completed and observations are being finalized, one of the new findings leaked today is that there were 200k missng ballots, or 200k more votes than ballots. We can use our imagination for the root cause of this and how 200k more votes happened then ballots? Dominion? Honest mistake of counting votes twice?

The results of this audit are going to be very interesting to hear in the next coupe weeks.

This was debunked in April of this year.

Ken Bennett, Arizona Senate liaison and former Arizona secretary of state, told USA TODAY claims that the audit found 250,000 fraudulent votes were “absolutely not” true.

Old 06-12-2021, 11:21 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
Fann -- the woman behind the Arizona audit has issued statements in the last month that suggest there hasn't been any great evidence of fraud and Biden won the election..... 45% of all Arizona voters thinks there is a problem with the election system. The audit is to disprove those theories or find ways to improve the system."

This does not suggest they have found any chance of widespread fraud. This suggests that she went ahead with the audit to 'assure' people the election was NOT fraudulent.

She has been consistent with that messaging for weeks now....clearly she doesn't think there will be any change in the election outcome.

Old 06-12-2021, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
When I said I couldn't find a link, I meant a responsible link that would be appropriate to site in a discussion.

I could certainly find links as reliable as the OP just stating it's so.
You "meant" something other than what you actually posted. How quaint.

Look lets not **** around here. When this audit is done and if, and I mean if, this is proven, dont expect us to jump through bull**** hoops like this because nothing is gonna be good enough for you.

If the chicanery that got us here in the first place persists, its gonna bring the country to its knees. End of story.

You want proof... Well your side operates with such arrogance and hubris, they thought they could gloat ahout it.
https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

Thats proof. They rigged it. Example.

"“Most of our planning takes us through Election Day,” he noted. “But, we are not prepared for the two most likely outcomes”–Trump losing and refusing to concede, and Trump winning the Electoral College (despite losing the popular vote) by corrupting the voting process in key states."

Funny his two possible outcomes dont include Trump actually winning legitomately. That article, stripped of its whitewashing and lies, details a complex and complete conspiracy.
Bipartisan efforts to save democracy, ha. The activist in Colorado she quotes now occupies a top post in the Biden administration.

That article is all the proof I needed.

If Biden wasnt running the country into the ground I really wouldnt care so much, hey, four years we will have another turn. We arent just going away quietly this time and you cant lock all 76 million of us up.

Old 06-12-2021, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Fann -- the woman behind the Arizona audit has issued statements in the last month that suggest there hasn't been any great evidence of fraud and Biden won the election..... 45% of all Arizona voters thinks there is a problem with the election system. The audit is to disprove those theories or find ways to improve the system."

This does not suggest they have found any chance of widespread fraud. This suggests that she went ahead with the audit to 'assure' people the election was NOT fraudulent.

She has been consistent with that messaging for weeks now....clearly she doesn't think there will be any change in the election outcome.
Of course she doesnt, AFAIK there cant be. This is why this is gonna get ugly IF theres any truth to this. There is no legal process to make things right.

This is the only AUDIT of the election so far. Recounts arent audits and wont catch fraud.

Whatever the outcome the interference with free discussion over this was a huge mistake and caused the dark suspicions of voters. As it fits in with the accounts in the Time article, all evidence points to something fishy here.

Old 06-12-2021, 11:44 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I see dead people.

I see nothing factual supporting otherwise baseless allegations.

Old 06-12-2021, 11:47 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
As the audit fieldwork has been completed and observations are being finalized, one of the new findings leaked today is that there were 200k missng ballots, or 200k more votes than ballots. We can use our imagination for the root cause of this and how 200k more votes happened then ballots? Dominion? Honest mistake of counting votes twice?

The results of this audit are going to be very interesting to hear in the next coupe weeks.

When?

Where?

By Whom?

HOW MANY COUNTS DID THEY HAVE TO DO TO GET THE ANSWER THEY WANTED?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies