Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2021, 04:45 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 13 days ago)

35,646 posts, read 18,006,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
How many people who are offered oral sex are going to ask, "okay, but do you have penis?"

That tends to be a mood-killer.
Better a mood killer than an actual killer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2021, 07:49 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,907,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
Regret or revulsion?

If you answer revulsion, then you're only strengthening the case for non consent, because most people aren't going to consent to something that revolts them.
Let the buyer beware. I don't want my tax dollars spent protecting idiots from getting blown by a crossdresser or tranny.

Old 06-22-2021, 07:53 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 13 days ago)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Let the buyer beware. I don't want my tax dollars spent protecting idiots from getting blown by a crossdresser or tranny.
ABSOLUTELY. I don't want the courts and jails filled with people who tried to give a BJ to someone who didn't even look at them, and then the recipient screamed victim afterwards.

Caveat emptor.

Old 06-22-2021, 07:55 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,705,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Who has the protection though? - only the person who holds all the cards, and doesn't need to show them. Their sense of self is being protected, at the expense of another's person's right to practice their sexual orientation free from persecution or an attempt to undermine it.

Your logic would mean that a person could be married for 50 years without ever telling their partner that they aren't what they appear.

Last edited by Joe90; 06-22-2021 at 08:04 PM..

Old 06-22-2021, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
ABSOLUTELY. I don't want the courts and jails filled with people who tried to give a BJ to someone who didn't even look at them, and then the recipient screamed victim afterwards.

Caveat emptor.
What good does looking at them do, if they look like a real woman?

Old 06-22-2021, 08:03 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,994,504 times
Quote:

Caveat emptor.

It isn't caveat emptor if the facts are not disclosed. That is deception and since it involves sex it is a sex crime.

Old 06-22-2021, 08:06 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,190,050 times
So it is okay to murder a person if they misrepresented themselves for sex. Wow. I mean, that never happens--does it. Not rape in the least. Jeez. Words have meaning. Anyway, the violent reaction tells us more about the murderer criminal.

What if a white passing black women misrepresented herself as white on a hook-up app. To the OP, the man who is disgusted with black people has every right to stomp this woman to death once he finds out he let a black woman blow him. I, of course, disagree with either one of these scenarios and the murderers should rot in prison for the rest of their lives. Period.

Old 06-22-2021, 08:08 PM

Quote:
What good does looking at them do, if they look like a real woman?
This is a very long thread, and this is about a man who looks like a man and hasn't taken any hormones at all, and has an Adam's apple and would have a normal deep male voice giving a BJ for free to someone he doesn't know.

This murderer didn't even glance at the BJ giver, or engage in a 1 minute conversation with him.

The victim wouldn't have looked like a woman, or sounded like one either. And if you can't take 15 seconds to assess your sex partner, that's totally on you. You don't have the right to stomp someone to death you didn't even look at before engaging in sex with them.

Old 06-22-2021, 08:13 PM

Quote:
This is a very long thread, and this is about a man who looks like a man and hasn't taken any hormones at all, and has an Adam's apple and would have a normal deep male voice giving a BJ for free to someone he doesn't know.

This murderer didn't even glance at the BJ giver, or engage in a 1 minute conversation with him.

He wouldn't have looked like a woman, or sounded like one either. And if you can't take 15 seconds to assess your sex partner, that's totally on you.
Not overly interested in this particular case - seems a pretty open and shut case.

But a trans that looks like a real women, and compromises another's right to practice their sexual orientation free from threat or deception, is a predator, and touching genitals is sexual assault.

Old 06-22-2021, 08:20 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,994,504 times
Quote:
Not overly interested in this particular case - seems a pretty open and shut case.

But a trans that looks like a real women, and compromises another's right to practice their sexual orientation free from threat or deception, is a predator, and touching genitals is sexual assault.

Exactly!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies