Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2021, 05:14 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECA46 View Post
The core demographic of Republican voters are low educated, low income whites who blame "da libs" for their shortcoming in life. Here's some hard truths.
The rich are not coming to save you.
Hate isn't going to save you.
The right wing propaganda machine is programing you to do what they want to keep them rich, and do their dirty work for them, then leave you in prison with the consequences (IE Jan 6th.)

It's time to grow up.

but big government elites will? you libs believe in your own B.S. You make it sound like the slums in liberal cities float on water.

You talk about the rich but the DNC are run by rich liberals. You don't really have a problem with the rich as long they come from the left. Thanks for the laugh.

Old 06-19-2021, 05:14 PM

8,342 posts, read 6,433,296 times
There is lots of them on the California forum.

Old 06-19-2021, 05:15 PM

2,082 posts, read 924,748 times
The male of any color who votes democrat has low self esteem, probably hen pecked by their wives, whose has their balls in a jar on the fire place mantle who is afraid to express maleness for fear of ridicule from their light in the loafers friends

Last edited by ttboy; 06-19-2021 at 05:25 PM..

Old 06-19-2021, 05:16 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,933,771 times
Because the Republican party is the party of white christian nationalists. I choose the lesser of the two evils and vote D. Don't get me wrong, there is an awful lot with dems as well, but my values align more closely with them. I hate our two party system.

Old 06-19-2021, 05:19 PM

34,097 posts, read 47,302,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
I'll be honest, the democrat party is making me more racist. I could go on and on and say things like this:

"Ever used electricity?
Thanks a white man.
Ever ridden in a helicopter or airplane or car?
Thank a white man.
Ever used a telephone, a fax, a radio or a computer?
Thank a white man.
Didn’t die of Polio?
Thank a white man.

Not living in a cave?
Thank a white man."

I'd rather just treat people nice based on their individual merit, but what the media peddles makes it difficult for me to want to do this, this idea I should feel guilty and give my resources away to people because they feel oppressed, or whatever the narrative is. The fact evolution caused some homo sapiens to need to evolve because of the cold climate they migrated too that may have increased their IQ and made them advance faster technologically isn't necessarily something to be proud about, but it's not something to be guilty about either. Maybe we'd be better off living without most of the above technology, still in the dark ages... but ok, you can have all our stuff because we oppressed you. Whatever.

Bite hand that feeds you, and it will stop feeding you.
You couldn't wait to type all that I bet

You should go make a YouTube channel for the like-minded.

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 06-19-2021, 05:22 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,121,214 times
Weaker animals always herd.

Old 06-19-2021, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
Weaker animals always herd.
Leave Covid out of this kind sir

Old 06-19-2021, 05:26 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,652,852 times
Some of us don’t rely on our whiteness or masculinity to get by in life. It certainly beats being the type of insecure Republican who worships a fat imbecile that makes him feel better about the fact his wife makes more money than he does.

Old 06-19-2021, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Some of us don’t rely on our whiteness or masculinity to get by in life. It certainly beats being the type of insecure Republican who worships a fat imbecile who spouts nonsense that makes him feel better about the fact his wife makes more money than he does.
Now thats a slap

Good post

Old 06-19-2021, 05:29 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
In my area the Democrats seem to be those that have a college degree or 2 or 3 to their credit. They tend to be of a higher brow sort that looks down on people they deem less than. On the other hand the Republicans are those that work for a living often in the trades. They are the plumbers and electricians, the ex military types. The middle class. At the other end is the lower class that are firmly in the Democrats hands as they have bought into the lies about Republicans being racists and only for the rich. They cannot understand the trickle down effect that gives them opportunity to work.

Trump showed us what is possible and he exposed the basis of many Democrats thinking. If you are Republican you want the freedom to live and work for yourself. If you are the average Democrat you are content to let others primarily the government take care of you.

What really gets me is how any one that works in Law enforcement white or not could vote for a Democrat and that goes for the military too.

The Democrats have made it clear that a white male is the enemy in their new world order.
I voted Trump twice but did not drink the kool aid.

I am unaware he showed us what’s possible any more or less than anyone else, unless you are talking about his reaction to losing.

159 million people voted in the 2020 presidential election. Seems a tad foolish to use a broad brush to paint all alike, depending on who they voted for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies