Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2021, 11:50 AM

45,919 posts, read 27,567,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
This would be labeled a "Massive Failure" if the Orange Man did it.
Big time

Old 07-06-2021, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
You know, if Chester Cheetah did the same as Sleepy Joe, then that would be 1 thing that I would have given him credit for. The vaccines are out there, more than enough for everyone who wants one. There just isnt a way to make people take them. His only goal should have been to have vaccines available for those who wanted them. He got greedy.
Yep - no one told him to go for 70%.

He failed.

Old 07-06-2021, 11:54 AM

19,118 posts, read 12,845,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
I'll pass:

Has anyone run the numbers, are the Pfizer & Moderna vaccines statistically more dangerous than COVID itself, especially for young healthy people?

Old 07-06-2021, 12:03 PM

14,267 posts, read 7,024,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMO45 View Post
It was never realistic that over 68-72% of the population was getting the vaccine
The smart people in smart states did it.

Old 07-06-2021, 12:08 PM

2,916 posts, read 1,530,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepie2000 View Post
It looks more like 3 deaths in the U.S.
https://covid-101.org/science/how-ma...ne-in-the-u-s/
Sorry - I don't believe that.

They were counting people who died from covid who were killed by gunfire - as covid deaths.

But thousands of people die from the shot within 1-5 days with symptoms the shot is known to cause,. and now the doctor's cannot make the connection between the vaccine and the deaths.

It's Bagdad Bob all over again.

Believe what ya want to believe... The Kool aid must taste great.

Old 07-06-2021, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Has anyone run the numbers, are the Pfizer & Moderna vaccines statistically more dangerous than COVID itself, especially for young healthy people?
I've read state that claim YOUNG people have a higher chance of dying from the vaccine than from covid. Now, both are less than 1%, but since the media loves to quote statistics, it is what it is...

I read it 1-2 weeks ago. Not going to try and find the story now, though. Sorry.

Old 07-06-2021, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepie2000 View Post
It looks more like 3 deaths in the U.S.
https://covid-101.org/science/how-ma...ne-in-the-u-s/

Old 07-06-2021, 12:17 PM

Quote:
I've read state that claim YOUNG people have a higher chance of dying from the vaccine than from covid. Now, both are less than 1%, but since the media loves to quote statistics, it is what it is...

I read it 1-2 weeks ago. Not going to try and find the story now, though. Sorry.
The request line is now closed.

Children 50 times more likely to die from Covid-19 vaccine than virus itself, claims former Pfizer VP Dr. Michael Yeadon

The former Vice President of Pfizer, Dr. Michael Yeadon, who headed the pharmaceutical giant’s research into respiratory diseases has said in an interview that children are 50 times more likely to die from the Covid-19 vaccine than from the virus itself, on the off chance they even contracted it.

“These covid vaccines are not safe,” he told former White House advisor Steve Bannon in an interview on ‘War Room’, earlier this month.

“The gene based design makes your body manufacture virus spike protein, and we know, and we’ve known for years that virus spike protein triggers blood clots,” Yeadon explains. “That’s a fundamental problem.”

“Here’s the real problem,” he said. “I’m a father and grandfather. Young people are not susceptible to covid-19.
“They’re not at risk,” Dr. Yeadon said. “It’s a crazy thing then to vaccinate them with something that is actually 50 times more likely to kill them than the virus itself.”
“If you look from about January of this year and compare month by month to any previous year…the number is just enormous,” he said. “It’s between 50 and 100 times higher. It’s not my data, it’s the U.S. public data.”
Dr. Yeadon said the VAERS system has reported roughly 5,000 vaccine deaths in the first six months of 2021.
“Normally there’s 200 a year for all vaccines combined,” he said.
“It’s appalling, bluntly,” Dr. Yeadon said. “These should all have been withdrawn.”

Old 07-06-2021, 12:26 PM

14,267 posts, read 7,024,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The request line is now closed.

Children 50 times more likely to die from Covid-19 vaccine than virus itself, claims former Pfizer VP Dr. Michael Yeadon

The former Vice President of Pfizer, Dr. Michael Yeadon, who headed the pharmaceutical giant’s research into respiratory diseases has said in an interview that children are 50 times more likely to die from the Covid-19 vaccine than from the virus itself, on the off chance they even contracted it.

“These covid vaccines are not safe,” he told former White House advisor Steve Bannon in an interview on ‘War Room’, earlier this month.

“The gene based design makes your body manufacture virus spike protein, and we know, and we’ve known for years that virus spike protein triggers blood clots,” Yeadon explains. “That’s a fundamental problem.”

“Here’s the real problem,” he said. “I’m a father and grandfather. Young people are not susceptible to covid-19.
“They’re not at risk,” Dr. Yeadon said. “It’s a crazy thing then to vaccinate them with something that is actually 50 times more likely to kill them than the virus itself.”
“If you look from about January of this year and compare month by month to any previous year…the number is just enormous,” he said. “It’s between 50 and 100 times higher. It’s not my data, it’s the U.S. public data.”
Dr. Yeadon said the VAERS system has reported roughly 5,000 vaccine deaths in the first six months of 2021.
“Normally there’s 200 a year for all vaccines combined,” he said.
“It’s appalling, bluntly,” Dr. Yeadon said. “These should all have been withdrawn.”
Please find a better source. Why is this doctor no longer a VP at Pfizer? And Steve Bannon... let's just say he is not a good source.

Old 07-06-2021, 12:27 PM

16,020 posts, read 6,720,532 times
Quote:

I've read the opposite. But I completely understand why some parents would be hesitant about vaccinating their kids at this point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies