Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2021, 12:29 PM

2,916 posts, read 1,532,382 times

Advertisements

Back when CBS was honest about the dangers of vaccines:

(watch it)

https://twitter.com/LegendaryEnergy/...15521531158528

Amazing how no one does this kind of reporting anymore...

Old 07-06-2021, 12:31 PM

Check this out:

https://www.medscape.com/sites/publi...vW2a8kCs2sZW-Q

It is supposedly of medical professionals who can post about their side effects from the vaccine. There are always new reports coming in, so the site is always changing. It's horrible what some of these people are reporting.

Yes, it's not in some super secret, 12 tier medical study, so some here will discount it. But, as I stated before - I once had horrendous side effects from a prescription medication years ago... EVERY side effect you could have from the drug; I had them all.... If not for a similar internet site where people could report their side effects, I never would have even known what was causing my problems.

No doctor would even entertain the possibility, because they claimed that no other patient of their taking that drug had ever had a problem. So, they would not even listen to me when I showed them carbon copy examples of my situation - posted by others. Only ONE doctor actually listened to me... One out of 7 or 8...

So, sites like this DO have a use for the people suffering from problems brought on by medications....

Discount it all ya want - but be glad you are not 1 of those people making a post....

Old 07-06-2021, 12:35 PM

The War on Reality

Quote:
In December 2020, 35% of Americans believed that half of the people with COVID-19 required hospitalization. The correct figure was 1%-5%. Americans also estimated that the share of COVID-19 deaths for people between 18 and 24 was 8%. It was actually 0.1%. These incorrect assumptions were influenced by anecdotes, shocking media coverage, and early projections like the influential Imperial College model, which threatened that without lockdowns there would be 40 million COVID-19 deaths worldwide. The model assumed an infection fatality rate (IFR) of 0.9%, but the actual IFR of COVID-19 is 0.15% and the median IFR for people under 70 is 0.05%.
Quote:
Usually, 40%-50% of patients in severe respiratory distress die on ventilators, but in New York City the death rate for COVID-19 patients on ventilators was 88%. Hospital staff often intubated patients prematurely or left them on ventilators for 10-15 days. Patients were given unusually heavy sedatives so that staff would be able to check on them less frequently. U.S. hospitals received $13,000 for each Medicare COVID-19 patient and $39,000 for each Medicare patient they intubated. These patients were separated from their families and had no one to advocate for them. Many people died after terrified doctors, misinformed about the scale of the risks, used intubation as a way to avoid virus exposure.
Quote:
For vaccinated Americans, the CDC has lowered the cycle threshold for “breakthrough infections” to only 28 cycles and announced that post-vaccine cases will only be counted if they result in hospitalization or death. CDC Director Rochelle Walensky stated that vaccinated Americans who died and tested positive for COVID-19 merely died “with” COVID-19, not “from” COVID-19. This method of tallying would eliminate many pre-vaccine cases. It is also likely that 85%-90% of tests that are positive at a cycle threshold of 40 would be negative at a cycle threshold of 30.

Despite this lack of accurate data, authorities have consistently scapegoated members of the public as “anti-maskers” or “anti-vaxxers” responsible for prolonging the pandemic. They have used divisive messaging and disorienting scare tactics in order to justify months of COVID-19 restrictions that were based on dogma, not on science.
Quote:
Now, the stories that were used to justify these hardships are continuing to unravel. Many of the people responsible will insist that the second-order consequences are the horrible symptoms of a magic virus and that the mistakes made in handling such a crisis were inevitable. But preventing young children from reaching crucial developmental milestones in the face of mounting evidence is not just a “mistake.” Forcing hospital patients to die alone without saying goodbye to their families is not just a “mistake.” Pushing millions of people into poverty and starvation is not just a “mistake.” These are crimes.
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/n...ality-gutentag

Old 07-06-2021, 12:35 PM

14,805 posts, read 14,792,030 times
All the people at my hospital still getting really sick from COVID weren't vaccinated, so the schadenfreude is wonderful. Most of my unvaccinated co-workers have gotten it too, usually sick enough to be off for 2-3 weeks. Those of us who did the right thing have been all good

Quote:
Hospital staff often intubated patients prematurely or left them on ventilators for 10-15 days. Patients were given unusually heavy sedatives so that staff would be able to check on them less frequently.
That claim is complete garbage and whoever wrote it has no clue about intubation or why sedation is used on ventilated patients.

Old 07-06-2021, 12:36 PM

I know some will complain about source of the info (I really know nothing about the website). BUt, the problem is that mainstream websites are not reporting this info:

Anyway, interesting stats...

NOT MAKING HEADLINES: CDC Officials Admit More Hospitalizations of Young People from Vaccine than From the Actual COVID Virus – Including HUGE Number of Heart Problems Reported

Quote:
…the CDC’s own data shows that for every 100,000 vaccines given to young people, more than 25,000 will have temporary side effects that prevent them from “normal activities,” 700 will require medical care and 200 will be hospitalized.

In contrast, the CDC estimates that only about 50 out of 100,000 adolescents have EVER been hospitalized for Covid-related illness.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...lems-reported/

Old 07-06-2021, 12:37 PM

45,963 posts, read 27,593,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Please find a better source. Why is this doctor no longer a VP at Pfizer? And Steve Bannon... let's just say he is not a good source.
Sorry - it is what it is. The publication is from Ireland. Don't you know it's racist to be against the Irish...

Old 07-06-2021, 12:40 PM

Ridiculous....

University Fires Surgeon Who Voiced Safety Concerns About COVID Vaccines for Kids

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...vaccines-kids/

Quote:
On June 17, Christian released a statement to over 200 doctors which contained his concerns regarding giving the COVID shots to children. In it he noted that he is pro-vaccine, and that he did not represent any group, the Saskatchewan Health Authority, or the University of Saskatchewan. “I speak to you directly as a physician, a surgeon, and a fellow human being.”
Quote:
Among his points, he stated that:

1 The mRNA vaccine is a new, experimental vaccine never used by humans before.

2 The mRNA vaccines have not been fully authorized by Health Canada or the U.S. CDC, and are in fact under “interim authorization” in Canada and “emergency use authorization” in the U.S. He noted that “full vaccine approval takes several years and multiple safety considerations — this has not happened.”

3 That in order to qualify for “emergency use authorization” there must be an emergency. While he said there is a strong case for vaccinating the elderly, the vulnerable and health care workers, he said, “COVID does not pose a threat to our kids. The risk of them dying of COVID is less than 0.003% — this is even less than the risk of them dying of the flu. There is no emergency in children.”

4 Children do not readily transmit the COVID virus to adults.

5 mRNA vaccines have been “associated with several thousand deaths” in the Vaccine Adverse Reporting System (VAERS) in the U.S. “These appear to be unusual, compared to the total number of vaccines administered.” He called it a “strong signal that should not be ignored.”

6 He noted that vaccines have already caused “serious medical problems for kids” worldwide, including “a real and significantly increased risk” of myocarditis, inflammation of the heart. Dr. Christian notes the German national vaccine agency and the UK vaccine agency are not recommending the vaccine for healthy children and teenagers.

Old 07-06-2021, 12:46 PM

26,420 posts, read 19,292,786 times
A certain percentage of the population does not wish to participate in this genetic experiment. I don't see that as a bad thing. They will be the ones not growing an arm out of the back of their head next year.

Old 07-06-2021, 12:47 PM

14,267 posts, read 7,028,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
Interesting information, but more than 600,000 people have died from COVID. That number alone is significant.

Plus we are now hearing that most Covid cases are among the unvaccinated.

Just living is a dangerous proposition.

Old 07-06-2021, 12:52 PM

30,975 posts, read 21,774,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
Plenty of people are getting MAJOR adverse reactions/side effects from these COVID vaccines.

And those are the short-term effects. Who knows what they are doing long-term...
It's not that many and not enough attention is being paid to people, such as the ones who never got vaccinated, who come down with COVID-19 and develop a severe illness with long term side effects or even die. It also doesn't help that COVID-19 is perceived by much of the public as just a mild and brief illness with no long lasting lingering effects.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies