Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2021, 06:50 AM

9,915 posts, read 10,865,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corascant View Post
Massive inflation looking a lot like Jimmy Carter's administration in the 1970's, spending billions dollars more in the Mideast quick-sand in Iraq and Syria that we're going to be defeated in anyway, historic housing bubble with even rich Americans unable to afford a home or start a family--yeah, sure, Joe Biden's doing much better.
None of that is as important as ones feelings.... not having to suffer through mean tweets is what is most important.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2021, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlove View Post
My dad has dementia. He's at the end stages. Biden doesn't display anything similar to dementia based on my experience and my observations of the other residents in my dad's memory care unit. I think it's shameful that people attempt to relate what true dementia patients go through to their fabricated image of Biden. It's really disgusting.
Please, provide proof of these fabricated images. Or go ahead and stick your head back in the sand and be disgusted.

Old 07-08-2021, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
The semantics of describing what he has or what is wrong with him doesn't really matter. Something is wrong with him.
Exactly ! Who gives a rip what the proper medical term is the guy obviously has issues and is obviously not up to the task.

Old 07-08-2021, 07:05 AM

13,881 posts, read 5,064,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
Biden finished 5th in New Hampshire, Unheard-of to go on and win the Presidency. He was dead man walking going into South Carolina with Klobuchar and Little Pete Budajj having the momentum and wind at their backs. Enter James Clyburn ... who gave Biden South Carolina. The VERY NEXT DAY Buttajj drops out and the day after, literally hours before Super Tuesday Klobachar throws in the towel and endorses Biden. Klobachar was probably poised to win the primary and become the nominee, but she mysteriously called it quits. All orchestrated from Bidens old boss who now is running his 3rd term with old Joe as his front man. So Biden didnt WIN anything ... it was manipulated in his favor.
I wished Klobuchar would have stayed in....she was my favorite. But Democrats came together in 2020 like never before, to nominate Biden because he was considered the most likely to beat Trump - which was the overarching goal. And this strategy succeeded!

But back to the question: who do you say is “controlling“ Biden? If you think Obama has any control over government you need to adjust your tin foil hat.

Old 07-08-2021, 07:10 AM

8,660 posts, read 9,190,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
he may not be....and he's still doing a much better job than Trump..you go Joe!!!..
Really, how? The man is a joke and a China bribe taking scumbag. How is this phony better than Trump?

Old 07-08-2021, 07:11 AM

15,368 posts, read 12,705,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlove View Post
My dad has dementia. He's at the end stages. Biden doesn't display anything similar to dementia based on my experience and my observations of the other residents in my dad's memory care unit. I think it's shameful that people attempt to relate what true dementia patients go through to their fabricated image of Biden. It's really disgusting.
someone said it was true and the right ran with it.

we now live in a time where everyone is a medical expert because they have youtube videos telling them what they want to hear.

Old 07-08-2021, 07:16 AM

38,653 posts, read 22,478,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
The usual diversion tactic...

So you think the big guy is fully with it?
The Biden sycophants are just trying to bash Trump to take the focus off Biden's increasing senility. When we post a video of Biden speaking gibberish, and trailing off "...uh, anyway..." They know they cannot refute it, or put lipstick on it, so they deflect, divert, and do whatever it takes to remove the focus away from the obvious - Biden's brain doesn't work properly.

Old 07-08-2021, 07:38 AM

14,484 posts, read 14,460,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
The Biden sycophants are just trying to bash Trump to take the focus off Biden's increasing senility. When we post a video of Biden speaking gibberish, and trailing off "...uh, anyway..." They know they cannot refute it, or put lipstick on it, so they deflect, divert, and do whatever it takes to remove the focus away from the obvious - Biden's brain doesn't work properly.
I've seen Biden at press conferences and he does just fine. He's always had a stuttering problem, but it doesn't go beyond that. Those who think he is senile choose to believe that because it fits into a narrative that they constructed months ago when they realized Trump was losing.

Its just wonderful to get through press conferences without hearing blistering attacks on journalists who are doing nothing other than asking questions. You won't hear Biden telling Americans that "coronavirus will vanish on its own by Spring" or suggesting that we inject ourselves with bleach.

Yep, we have a president who doesn't have to go around labeling the media with ridiculous hyperbole like "enemy of the people". We have a president who has so far continually maintained an approval rating of greater than 50% in the Realclearpolitics average of polls.

In short, our president may be old, but we don't have to be ashamed of him.

More importantly, Americans are happier with him than what we lived through during the last four years. Take a look at this from Politics 538. It shows Biden with an average approval rating of just under 52%. Now, compare it with the next chart. Not once during his entire presidency did Trump come close to a 50% approval rating. That's over a four year period.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...proval-rating/

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

I wake up every morning knowing I won't have to read those stupid, dishonest, and nasty barbs Trump would tweet out. I tell you its a great feeling.

Last edited by markg91359; 07-08-2021 at 07:50 AM..

Old 07-08-2021, 07:40 AM

38,653 posts, read 22,478,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
someone said it was true and the right ran with it.

we now live in a time where everyone is a medical expert because they have youtube videos telling them what they want to hear.
We have YouTube videos showing us the truth, Biden has severe mental problems and routinely speaks incoherently. You do not have to be a PhD to see abnormal mental awareness and signs of a person exhibiting a failing mental cognitive ability. Mental lapses like:

“So, the best way to get something done, if you…if you hold, it near and dear to you, that you…uh, uh, like to be able to, uh - well, anyway."

"You know the rapidly rising umm, uh, in with, uh with ...I don't know."

“I’m laughing too. They actually–Well look, he has made clear, that uh,……………..” (9 seconds of Biden staring blankly) “The answer is–I believe he has in the past essentially acknowledged that he was uh… there were certain things that he did do or would do…. I don’t think it matters a whole lot.”

Etc... etc... etc...

Old 07-08-2021, 07:45 AM

3,987 posts, read 6,604,287 times
Covfefe??

There is no denying that Biden is past his prime, but trying to say that he has dementia and then somehow trying to elevate Trump in the same paragraph makes me wonder how many of you are actually paying attention.

Biden may stumble over his words or lose his train of thought occasionally - that is undeniable, but if most of you were being honest you would admit that when listening to Trump, it was like I was listening to a 4th grader trying to get a sentence out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies