Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2021, 12:45 PM

8,439 posts, read 4,628,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
With the phone calls...is it to listen, which they can already do, or to block such calls?

Not phone calls (yet) but text messages. You and I are texting back and forth and one of us types "vaccines are bad". A message will intervene and disagree and give any number of gov't based "facts" to re-educate us both.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2021, 12:57 PM

2,953 posts, read 1,001,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
1984 is here my friends.

Brought to you strictly by the left.
Marxist totalitarian control comes creeping on quiet cats paws in the guise of public safety. The left is out, loud and proud of their Marxism now. They may as well have a pride day.

I consider the mainstream democrat party to be America's primary enemy. They've nullified our borders and turned the media into nothing but a propaganda arm. The left has an iron grip on culture and the entertainment industry. The communications platforms are fully aligned with the party and control what we can know and what we can say. Academia and public schools now serve as an indoctrination factory and the intelligence communities are shot through with mid level apparatchiks who behave as watchdogs and guardians for the party. If this isn't the definition of totalitarianism then there isn't one.

I am in awe of how prescient Orwell was.

Old 07-13-2021, 12:59 PM

30,448 posts, read 12,044,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Not phone calls (yet) but text messages. You and I are texting back and forth and one of us types "vaccines are bad". A message will intervene and disagree and give any number of gov't based "facts" to re-educate us both.

Or perhaps autocorrect will change bad to good. It will be on the next android or OS update. And if that does not work they will probably knock on your door. I can see the conversation. We noticed you turned off auto correct on your phone.

Old 07-13-2021, 01:05 PM

18,821 posts, read 7,733,616 times
DNC, Biden allies want phone carriers to spy on our text messages looking for anti-vaxx chatter

...for starters.

Then later they'll check for anti-Biden chatter.

Then anti-election-integrity chatter.

Then anti-big-govt chatter.

What could go wrong?

Old 07-13-2021, 01:06 PM

26,363 posts, read 19,261,451 times
With each new authoritarian move on this "vaccine," it becomes more and more clear that there is some sort of ulterior motive. The course of action is not justified by the statistics.

Old 07-13-2021, 01:08 PM

10,103 posts, read 4,844,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachofries View Post
Well check this out. Libtar.d Amazon wants to further spy on you as you sleep using radar beams. Alexa wasnt enough recording your convos. https://techxplore.com/news/2021-07-amazon.html
Every little acceptance of crap like this makes their next step to the next level possible. It's only if people accept this narrative that it will continue. It's not going to stop until they are told to stop and public stops buying this crap along with patronizing those subcontractors ment carriers that do this for the government.

Old 07-13-2021, 01:08 PM

43,805 posts, read 18,825,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
With each new authoritarian move on this "vaccine," it becomes more and more clear that there is some sort of ulterior motive. The course of action is not justified by the statistics.
They have to stop the Republicans and White Supremacists from telling lies; they are "dangerous and extreme".
Don't you believe our Government officials ?

Old 07-13-2021, 01:10 PM

8,439 posts, read 4,628,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Or perhaps autocorrect will change bad to good. It will be on the next android or OS update. And if that does not work they will probably knock on your door. I can see the conversation. We noticed you turned off auto correct on your phone.

Or "auto correct off' will be greyed out.

Old 07-13-2021, 01:13 PM

2,953 posts, read 1,001,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I also read that some on the left think these rabid anti-vaxxers are really White Supremacists targeting people of color.
They don't think that at all. It's a very deliberate lie and they know full well what they're doing. They're counting on most people not knowing that the black community has a long history of not trusting doctors. Low vax rates here has nothing to do with white supremacist propaganda.

Old 07-13-2021, 01:29 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,783,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
Marxist totalitarian control comes creeping on quiet cats paws in the guise of public safety. The left is out, loud and proud of their Marxism now. They may as well have a pride day.

I consider the mainstream democrat party to be America's primary enemy. They've nullified our borders and turned the media into nothing but a propaganda arm. The left has an iron grip on culture and the entertainment industry. The communications platforms are fully aligned with the party and control what we can know and what we can say. Academia and public schools now serve as an indoctrination factory and the intelligence communities are shot through with mid level apparatchiks who behave as watchdogs and guardians for the party. If this isn't the definition of totalitarianism then there isn't one.

I am in awe of how prescient Orwell was.
^ Most accurate post I have read since I joined.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies