Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: I’m one of 500m who voted for biden, but my vaccination status is
Vaccinated 31 70.45%
Not vaccinated 13 29.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2021, 02:31 PM

7,271 posts, read 4,214,344 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k29PCOFXSKc&t=4s
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2021, 02:46 PM

4,512 posts, read 1,864,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
"Pedo Joe and Hoe"? That's how you address the president of the United States and the first woman elected vice president by the largest vote in American history?

I was certain you were talking about members of your family, otherwise how would you have first hand knowledge of the man's sexual proclivities and the status of the woman unless you were related to them?

There has been no public revelations of pedophilia in the Biden family.
There has been no public revelation of uninhibited sexual behavior in the ex prosecutor C. Harris, so it obviously must be someone you are intimately familiar with.

So tell us, since you started this thread and subject matter, who in you family or immediate circle of close friends is the pedo and hoe?
So what say you about all these biden voters who are refusing the vaccine?

Are they science-denying trump cultists?

Old 07-18-2021, 03:58 PM

16,091 posts, read 10,753,057 times
About half of eligible Americans are fully vaccinated and millions more have one dose plus another 25-30% have had COVID and have some immunity. That leaves about 25% with no immunity. There are some (relatively few) who, for compromised immunity, pregnancy, or allergy can't get the vaccine. The rest are overwhelmingly low information folks or the partisan Trumpers who have been suckered into thinking that there is no risk from COVID or that the vaccine is harmful in some way. They will either get vaccinated or fall prey to the Delta variant.

Old 07-18-2021, 03:59 PM

4,393 posts, read 1,701,158 times
I AM vaccinated.

Old 07-18-2021, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
About half of eligible Americans are fully vaccinated and millions more have one dose plus another 25-30% have had COVID and have some immunity. That leaves about 25% with no immunity. There are some (relatively few) who, for compromised immunity, pregnancy, or allergy can't get the vaccine. The rest are overwhelmingly low information folks or the partisan Trumpers who have been suckered into thinking that there is no risk from COVID or that the vaccine is harmful in some way. They will either get vaccinated or fall prey to the Delta variant.
There are millions of adults who voted for biden and are not vaccinated.

What is you opinion of those individuals?

Should someone who voted for biden be legally mandated to get the vaccine?

Old 07-18-2021, 04:56 PM

5,654 posts, read 6,219,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
There are millions of adults who voted for biden and are not vaccinated.

What is you opinion of those individuals?

Should someone who voted for biden be legally mandated to get the vaccine?
While I urge people to get the vaccine, it should not be mandated for anyone.

Also, the premise of this thread seems to rely on a faulty assumption that all people who voted for Biden did so because they thought he would strongly push getting a COVID vaccination. Most people do not decide where to place their vote on a single issue, and I would be surprised to learn that even among the small subset of one-issue voters, that this was the reason they voted for him. I am sure some considered in a general way that Biden may handle the pandemic better than Trump.

I urge all voters - those who voted for Biden, those who voted for Trump, and those who voted for another candidate altogether to get the vaccine. But I don't understand believe there is any reason to villainize Biden voters specifically that do not (or any who do not, for that matter).

Old 07-18-2021, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowGirl View Post
While I urge people to get the vaccine, it should not be mandated for anyone.

Also, the premise of this thread seems to rely on a faulty assumption that all people who voted for Biden did so because they thought he would strongly push getting a COVID vaccination. Most people do not decide where to place their vote on a single issue, and I would be surprised to learn that even among the small subset of one-issue voters, that this was the reason they voted for him. I am sure some considered in a general way that Biden may handle the pandemic better than Trump.

I urge all voters - those who voted for Biden, those who voted for Trump, and those who voted for another candidate altogether to get the vaccine. But I don't understand believe there is any reason to villainize Biden voters specifically that do not (or any who do not, for that matter).
No, the premise of the thread is that only backwoods, brainwashed, low iq trumpers are refusing the vaccine......yet also millions of biden voters are not vaccinated. But we never hear about unvaccinated biden voters...why??

There are millions of biden voters who aren’t vaccinated. What’s their excuse? Are they also brain dead trump cultists? Why does the media and posters on this forum never talk about this? I only hear about the trumpers who are too stupid to get vaccinated.

What gives?

Old 07-18-2021, 08:45 PM

5,792 posts, read 5,109,605 times
Quote:
Only 185m people are vaccinated but like 400m voted for pedo joe an teh hoe

Question is, why does the number of biden voters outnumber the number of vaccinated Americans???

Don’t they trust the science??? What’s the problem?

I thought only backwoods cousin humpin degenerate insurrectionist trumpers didn’t get vaccinated??
Are there even 400 million Americans in this world?

Old 07-18-2021, 11:53 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:
So what say you about all these biden voters who are refusing the vaccine?

Are they science-denying trump cultists?
I have no idea how they judge people who don't get vaccinated. They possibly don't get it for the exact same reason as anti-vaxers don't. Anti-vaxers come from either party and no party. A certain small, very loud "stick it to the libs" movement is a faction who don't get it but it doesn't mean that if a lib family doesn't get vaccinated they are all Trump Cultists.

Frankly, I really don't care one way or the other who get's it and who doesn't get it for whatever reason.
There's an old saying, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink". Enough effort has been made to lead this horse to water. Those who won't drink, The Covid Delta variant will decide the issue and political affiliations won't matter.

Good thread; subject deserves discussion, My first post was in bad taste. it was just impossible for me to get past your opening.
I mean "pedo and hoe"..... really?.............. You can do better.

Old 07-18-2021, 11:58 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,847,151 times
Quote:
Only 185m people are vaccinated but like 400m voted for pedo joe an teh hoe

Question is, why does the number of biden voters outnumber the number of vaccinated Americans???

Don’t they trust the science??? What’s the problem?

I thought only backwoods cousin humpin degenerate insurrectionist trumpers didn’t get vaccinated??

No you didn't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies