Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2021, 10:01 AM

23,821 posts, read 24,229,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Do you know what auditors do? Do you think an auditor would "audit" an entire state? Really. Does that make sense to you? This is why we need to stomp out these fake websites. There are simply too many dimwitted people that believe this garbage. Jeez.
Rumble is a "fake website"?

Are YouTube, Facebook and Twitter also "fake websites"? How about City-Data?

If one is, they all are.

Or did you not know what Rumble was but chose to smear them with allegations, anyway?

People are pathetic these days. Zombies. No ability to THINK anymore. Not for themselves, that's for sure, but they sure want to tell everyone else what to think.

Old 07-20-2021, 10:25 AM

1,901 posts, read 1,337,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog77 View Post
Like I said, do you ever get tired of believing this nonsense? At what point do you sit back and realize, “I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole of complete and utter garbage and I need to climb out?”
Looking at it from their point of view, what's the alternative?

It's not as if the mainstream narrative is any less fantastical or any more explanatorily cogent.

They could choose to stay gaslit, like you, and sit on their figuratives until the 'no fraud' narrative discombobulates via its natural course, or they can embark on a typological Hero's Journey with personal challenges and transformations.

Old 07-20-2021, 10:36 AM

11,475 posts, read 11,648,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hightower72 View Post
Looking at it from their point of view, what's the alternative?

It's not as if the mainstream narrative is any less fantastical or any more explanatorily cogent.

They could choose to stay gaslit, like you, and sit on their figuratives until the 'no fraud' narrative discombobulates via its natural course, or they can embark on a typological Hero's Journey with personal challenges and transformations.
Well, you are living my reality right now. Yours, on the other hand, is nothing more than hopeful prognostication.

Old 07-20-2021, 10:36 AM

30,319 posts, read 18,870,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The Deepstate and corrupt politicians are now trapped, they took the bait, and the patriots have been leading them down their path.
Now the world is going to see how they manipulate the system to put the people they want into elected office. "No matter who gets elected, we get the same thing".
If all 50 states are audited would we find out that those who hold office should not be there. As the evidence is produced the Deepstate will begin to deploy all assets to stop the flow of information.
This will fail as it has failed in the past, safeguards are already in place to counter this.
Red lines will be crossed. What we are witnessing is the destruction of the old guard and the power returning to the people.

https://rumble.com/vk2bsj-ep.-2531b-...truction-.html
I don't know.

So far, I have not seen one of these criminals brought to justice or prosecuted so far.

Old 07-20-2021, 10:49 AM

47,109 posts, read 26,237,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I don't know.

So far, I have not seen one of these criminals brought to justice or prosecuted so far.
I haven't seen any decoations issued for the special forces who fought CIA over a server in Frankfurt, either.

Perhaps the real world is way more boring?

Old 07-20-2021, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
I haven't seen any decoations issued for the special forces who fought CIA over a server in Frankfurt, either.

Perhaps the real world is way more boring?
Exactly. Occasionally, I like fiction novels too. I know when the book is over, though.

Old 07-20-2021, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Well, you are living my reality right now. Yours, on the other hand, is nothing more than hopeful prognostication.
That isn't how abductive reasoning works.

If we were living your reality, I don't think we'd be where we are right now, with the MCBS contriving ad hoc arguments to explain away disclosures from an audit that should never have happened. It would have been stopped in its tracks.

The Trumpists believe that they now control the news cycle. I probably agree.

Old 07-20-2021, 11:25 AM

47,109 posts, read 26,237,226 times
I was entertained, but now I'm sort of sad. It's like watching people descending into Scientology.

100% convinced that they're right, but unable to verbalize what they're right about in terms that make sense to those not on the inside. And using that to somehow propel their conviction that yes, they hold the truth that outsiders cannot comprehend.

Old 07-20-2021, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hightower72 View Post
That isn't how abductive reasoning works.

If we were living your reality, I don't think we'd be where we are right now, with the MCBS contriving ad hoc arguments to explain away disclosures from an audit that should never have happened. It would have been stopped in its tracks.

The Trumpists believe that they now control the news cycle. I probably agree.
Sure it is. You pivoted to (rather strange) deduction.

Old 07-20-2021, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Sure it is. You pivoted to (rather strange) deduction.
None of this is really deduction. We are not talking mathematical proofs.

I would agree that it's strange. The question is whether the events ascribed to it are just as strange or even stranger.

Note how often 'against the odds' is mentioned in our laundry list above. That repetition isn't by accident.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies