Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2021, 04:46 PM

2,916 posts, read 1,516,469 times

Advertisements

'We’re now prey for men': California women inmates decry being housed with male prisoners

Quote:
“How do we feel safe in our community? When we reach out for help we get nothing. … There has been an assault on a woman and we still are silenced. We have had our hope taken away once again. Does anyone care that we are being forced to house with 6’2, 250-pound men with penises that are here for brutally raping women? We have been warned by the officials in this prison, more are coming with worse charges. Where is the safety concern for us? If we say we are in fear, we are the ones locked up,” the woman protested.
Quote:
An update to Jackson’s July 10 op-ed claims that three out of the four trans-identifying men that she wrote about are HIV-positive, according to a CIW officer. The department’s push to distribute condoms to the prison population for the purposes of avoiding liability was too late.
Quote:
“The condoms were not yet available when the sex began even though CDCR knew these three transwomen had HIV, and it was possible to spread through sexual intercourse. Most of the population does not know this as it is protected by Federal HIPPA [sic] legislation,” the update read.
https://www.christianpost.com/news/c...prisoners.html

Old 07-21-2021, 04:51 PM

11,794 posts, read 5,801,446 times
The libs are going to come on here and claim it's a Christian source so faux news while we all know that now women in prison not only have to beware of male prison guards but kooks who call them selves women to be put in a women's jail.

Old 07-21-2021, 04:53 PM

2,078 posts, read 1,029,360 times
scum gets what their ballot harvesters vote for.

Old 07-21-2021, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
The libs are going to come on here and claim it's a Christian source so faux news while we all know that now women in prison not only have to beware of male prison guards but kooks who call them selves women to be put in a women's jail.

I've seen it mentioned that this is happening in CA on the news and other places too - I just happened to see this article today.

Old 07-21-2021, 04:57 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
It's incredible to me how the liberals are supporting changes that are anti-woman, if not downright misogynistic. Trans rights trump women's rights. Why not allow for both so both groups feel safe and sports are fair to women?

Old 07-21-2021, 05:07 PM

Another source:

Male Inmates in Women’s Prisons

Quote:
But according to Tyrina Griffin —who served 20 years at Chowchilla for second-degree murder and whose wife, Rachelle Johnson, is currently serving a life sentence there—many of the men who are transferring there aren’t even on hormonal medication. “They’re getting a full erection,” she said. “So you’re locked in this room, 24/7, with a man and there’s nothing you can do about it. If you tell the police you don’t want to live with a man, or you’re afraid or whatever, you’ll get a disciplinary infraction. So you’re basically punished for being scared.”
Quote:
She added that women inside the prison are looking for ways to arm themselves. “They made it into a more of a war zone, to me, because I know women who are like, ‘I refuse to live with a man, and if I have to make me a prison knife to defend myself, then I’m going to do that.’ . . . I mean, you know how strong men are. Imagine one woman trying to defend herself against this big ol’ man, and the men coming in, they are like 6-foot-5, 6-foot-6, 300 pounds. These men look like Hercules compared to these little women. Can you fault the woman for actually trying to defend herself?”
https://www.wsj.com/articles/male-in...ns-11622474215

Old 07-21-2021, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
It's incredible to me how the liberals are supporting changes that are anti-woman, if not downright misogynistic. Trans rights trump women's rights. Why not allow for both so both groups feel safe and sports are fair to women?
These are the people running the country...

Old 07-21-2021, 05:29 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,674,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
'We’re now prey for men': California women inmates decry being housed with male prisoners

It's the will of liberalism. Anarchy, death, and violence everywhere.......................even in prisons.

No one is safe from the aimless blade of liberalism, which destroys everything it touches.

Old 07-21-2021, 05:33 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:

from April:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...s-knowing.html

Old 07-21-2021, 05:55 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Quote:
These are the people running the country...
AND the people who voted for them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies