Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2021, 07:31 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,315,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
No it isn't, at all the same thing as making the plumber remove his shoes while you wear yours. Not the same thing at all.

To make it the same thing, the plumber would have to remove his shoes but when the homeowner goes over to the plumber's house, he won't remove his own shoes.

THAT's the same thing.

The mask thing is about each person's health. And it doesn't matter "who's paying", that the plumber should be subject to a serious virus that the homeowner isn't willing to reciprocate to protect him from.
But wait!

There's more!

Old 07-22-2021, 07:32 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 18 days ago)

35,667 posts, read 18,034,145 times
In a vague way, this thread and people defending the OP remind me of people who don't brush their teeth for a few days before going to the dental hygienist so the dental hygienist will have to do a lot of gross work, and people who don't put their grocery carts in the cart corral.

Complete tone deafness and self-centered behavior.

Old 07-22-2021, 07:34 PM

736 posts, read 457,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
First of all I don’t think it’s anyone’s business and plus I don’t feel like wearing a dam mask(and plus they don’t work) while working. Personally i think this getting out of hand...were we wrong to lie?
Poor little snowflake! Someone offended you...and the prospect of having to wear a mask! The horrors. PM me your address so I can mail you a lollipop.

Old 07-22-2021, 07:35 PM

16,571 posts, read 10,672,468 times
Quote:
FYI...I’m not hard up for money..I just don’t like the idea all of sudden people asking personal health questions that’s none of their business. Forget customers I keep get asked from friends, relatives, acquaintance. Did you get the jab...did you get the jab...did you get the jab...I feel like saying yeah I’ll give you a jab right across the head!
If I'm inviting you into my house, I can ask you ANY. THING. I. WANT. Have you been vaccinated? Do you believe in Jesus? Did you vote for Trump? What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? ANY. THING. You can either tell me the truth or decline to answer, and I can then decide whether to admit you to my house or not.

Old 07-22-2021, 07:38 PM

33,588 posts, read 18,202,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stone26 View Post
Seriously? He is admitting it anonymously on the internet on the C-D forums. So brave!!! We have no idea if he is even telling the truth.

And it is still a thread about the OP, not Biden, not Trump, not Fauci, etc.
You must be one of the few that actually voted for Biden.

Old 07-22-2021, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
I'd just like to say kumbaya to all the leftists that repped my posts, as I have repped yours in this thread.

Kumbaya. Unity!
Awwwwww, you need to be repped to feel good

Old 07-22-2021, 07:40 PM

5,998 posts, read 3,740,297 times
Quote:
First of all I don’t think it’s anyone’s business and plus I don’t feel like wearing a dam mask(and plus they don’t work) while working. Personally i think this getting out of hand...were we wrong to lie?
So you have no problem possibly infecting someone? What if that person dies due to your lack of concern for others? I would have asked to see proof of your vaccination. If you couldn't produce a valid copy, you would have been told to get the **** off my property.

Old 07-22-2021, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
If I'm inviting you into my house, I can ask you ANY. THING. I. WANT. Have you been vaccinated? Do you believe in Jesus? Did you vote for Trump? What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? ANY. THING. You can either tell me the truth or decline to answer, and I can then decide whether to admit you to my house or not.
I really don't believe that people should have to tell anybody their whole life story to enter their home.

Old 07-22-2021, 07:43 PM

6,915 posts, read 3,963,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
I did not mention HIPAA.

I’ve already mentioned 4 times that I was mistaken. What is stupid is continuing to pile on and clearly not reading the thead.
This thread is now 20 pages long. It was 16 when I started reading it. I'm not going to wait to post until I've read every damn post first.

Old 07-22-2021, 07:43 PM

5,998 posts, read 3,740,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
You must be one of the few that actually voted for Biden.
If so few of us voted for him then how did he win? Oh yeah I forgot...Trump and a pillow salesman told you the election was stolen and you bought it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies