Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2021, 07:12 PM

1,539 posts, read 1,484,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
But we still fall short. We are not perfect, we are human. He may have let his frustrations get the best of his better judgment, but This covid has put a lot of stress, fear and distrust on everyone. Should he had been honest, yes! But we all slip and make mistakes.

Agree with most of this but OP still isn't owning it. Still rationalizing. Bringing up nonsense hypotheticals like the AIDS one.

4,391 posts, read 1,701,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Let's all have some integrity and say that Biden is nothing but a damn liar. And also Biden has no integrity opening up the border during a pandemic this is much worse then two people going into a house.
This thread isn't about Biden and it isn't about Trump either. Its about the OP, who has shown a lack of integrity.

4,994 posts, read 1,992,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
First of all I don’t think it’s anyone’s business and plus I don’t feel like wearing a dam mask(and plus they don’t work) while working. Personally i think this getting out of hand...were we wrong to lie?

I f you go to someone else's home or business and lie and they get sick, the attorneys will be after your life savings.

Of course if someone lied to you and gave you a disease you would be the first to cry.

Old 07-22-2021, 07:13 PM

4,391 posts, read 1,701,158 times
Quote:
I don’t understand if your fully vaccinated why would you have the need to ask someone if they’re vaccinated. If supposedly the vaccine works you have nothing to worry about “right”.
It doesn't surprise me that you don't understand...

Old 07-22-2021, 07:16 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
I’m still sitting here in disbelief that this liar made a thread BRAGGING about his willingness to be deceitful for a buck. As if the rest of us were gonna give him a wink and an atta-boy!!

Mr. Big Christian himself. SMH

9,546 posts, read 7,073,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
No law against asking, and please do not bring up HIPAA.
I did not bring up HIPAA, geez.

9,509 posts, read 4,344,731 times
The OP's future:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqNMjZpSbnU

Old 07-22-2021, 07:17 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,309,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Have you forgotten the vaccine is not 100% ? Some of us have medical conditions where even the mild case of COVID we might get could be detrimental to our long term health. But you knew this already, didn't you?
I'm not sure the "I before E except after C" rule is known in this situation. I know that its/it's/its' and their/there/they're isn't

Old 07-22-2021, 07:17 PM

5,654 posts, read 6,219,394 times
Quote:
I don’t understand if your fully vaccinated why would you have the need to ask someone if they’re vaccinated. If supposedly the vaccine works you have nothing to worry about “right”.
Which is why I said it was an interesting question and explained that I allowed a contractor in without asking. My point being that was my decision to take that approach. Had I asked him whether he was vaccinated my hope would have been that he was honest in his reponse. Our grandaughter is not old enough to get the vaccine. I might be asking on her account if I expected her in the next couple of days. We don't expect her in the next week or so or I might have. The contractor would have no way to know why I was asking, and as I noted in my earlier post, I think most people would agree that a fundamental principle in the US is that you can control those who enter your home.

Old 07-22-2021, 07:19 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,073,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ContraPagan View Post
WRONG.

Do your research on HIPAA before making yourself look stupid. HIPAA refers to DIVULGING health information without a person's permission, and that only by covered entities like health care providers, insurance companies or health insurance "clearing houses" like the ACA Marketplaces.

It does NOT prevent someone asking if a person is vaccinated. My job requires proof of vaccination status from employers who want to work maskless, and they also required proof of a negative COVID test front me last year when I failed a health screening due to allergy symptoms. And guess what - we ARE a covered entity as defined by HIPAA because we are a NYSOH (NY ACA Marketplace) call center.
I did not mention HIPAA.

I’ve already mentioned 4 times that I was mistaken. What is stupid is continuing to pile on and clearly not reading the thead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies