Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2021, 06:56 AM

15,693 posts, read 7,714,469 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Because according to abortion advocates she's too dumb to get BC or use it correctly.

But she knows what an abortion is and exactly where to get one.
No, we've never said women are too dumb to use birth control correctly. The dummies are the forced birthers who see the world in black and white, and think anytime birth control fails, it's because the woman was too dumb to use it correctly.

Old 12-15-2021, 07:09 AM

89,511 posts, read 45,198,773 times
Quote:
It's not about sex, it's about responsibility.

The abortion advocates are the ones fixating on sex. Women need sex, can't control themselves, must have it anytime with anyone ...

And you know what? GO RIGHT AHEAD. Have 400 gang bangs a day, whatever.

Just protect yourself, be RESPONSIBLE and don't get pregnant.

Millions and millions of women each year accomplish this, no abortion needed.
Yep. 30 million women of childbearing age manage to proactively and effectively control their own fertility each year. It's not that hard to do so. And as I've already posted, birth control is FREE at the over 4,000 taxpayer-funded Title X Family Planning Clinics located throughout the US.

Old 12-15-2021, 07:13 AM

89,511 posts, read 45,198,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
No, we've never said women are too dumb to use birth control correctly. The dummies are the forced birthers who see the world in black and white, and think anytime birth control fails, it's because the woman was too dumb to use it correctly.
Actual birth control failure accounts for less than 5% of all unintended pregnancies. 95% of unintended pregnancies are due to women's own irresponsibility.

Old 12-15-2021, 07:47 AM

63,325 posts, read 29,403,826 times
Quote:
It's not about sex, it's about responsibility.

The abortion advocates are the ones fixating on sex. Women need sex, can't control themselves, must have it anytime with anyone ...

And you know what? GO RIGHT AHEAD. Have 400 gang bangs a day, whatever.

Just protect yourself, be RESPONSIBLE and don't get pregnant.

Millions and millions of women each year accomplish this, no abortion needed.
Exactly! Why can't these pro-abortionists get that through their heads? They have no viable excuses for a woman's lack of responsibility by using birth control so they resort to "oh, you just don't want women to have sex".

Old 12-15-2021, 08:15 AM

18,474 posts, read 19,121,238 times
Quote:
Does any survey what position the woman who is seeking an abortion was in when she conceived? NEVER.

Does EVERY survey ask if BC was used or used properly? ALWAYS.

It's how we all know most women seeks abortions don't use BC or use BC incorrectly.

Which question is about sex and which question is about RESPONSIBILITY?

Let me know when you figure it out.

HINT: No one cares about the sex part. Just the responsibility part.
You can’t make people responsible who aren’t. The barn door is already open. You want irresponsible people to parent. A truly terrible idea.

Old 12-15-2021, 08:23 AM

Quote:
I'm not reading between any lines. You've stated this that women need abortions because they can't afford kids.

If you lose your job, why shouldn't you be able to get rid of your kids? It's the exact same situation. Kids + no money. Same reasoning.

"For the record" you think women should use BC. Why don't they?

Do you think it's irresponsible if a woman who is too poor to have a baby has unprotected sex with a man she doesn't want to coparent with?

Or is that the responsible way to act?
You twist words for your reply. Didn’t say the poor should abort nor do they “need” to have abortions. Poor or wealthy women have choice it’s theirs to make period. I don’t judge how a woman runs her sex life. Who she sleeping with or how she uses or doesn’t birth control methods. Stupid question, if she looses her job can she off her kids? Again why ask?

Old 12-15-2021, 08:41 AM

21,380 posts, read 8,007,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
You twist words for your reply. Didn’t say the poor should abort nor do they “need” to have abortions. Poor or wealthy women have choice it’s theirs to make period. I don’t judge how a woman runs her sex life. Who she sleeping with or how she uses or doesn’t birth control methods. Stupid question, if she looses her job can she off her kids? Again why ask?
There it is.

You don't care if babies are killed because according to you, it does not matter if a woman is irresponsible. She can be irresponsible as much as she wants because she can always just run and get an abortion.

No worries. I have no more questions for you.

Old 12-15-2021, 08:49 AM

Quote:
There it is.

You don't care if babies are killed because according to you, it does not matter if a woman is irresponsible. She can be irresponsible as much as she wants because she can always just run and get an abortion.

No worries. I have no more questions for you.
It isn’t my business nor is it yours how Debbie at Walmart lives her life. My personal wishes don’t effect her life or choices. You have no more questions for me because I always correct your wrong, misstated or misleading questions.

Old 12-15-2021, 08:52 AM

21,380 posts, read 8,007,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
It isn’t my business nor is it yours how Debbie at Walmart lives her life. My personal wishes don’t effect her life or choices. You have no more questions for me because I always correct your wrong, misstated or misleading questions.
Nope, you've admitted that you don't care if women use birth control.

And that abortions are always the option.

You have never corrected any factual statement that I have made, because, well, facts are facts.

Old 12-15-2021, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Nope, you've admitted that you don't care if women use birth control.

And that abortions are always the option.

You have never corrected any factual statement that I have made, because, well, facts are facts.
I have corrected factual statements you twist. For the record, for the second time my personal feelings are, women should use birth control. Again you like to twist words to suit. For the record abortions are not the only options as I’ve said many times. Women have choice. There are 3 birth adoption or abortion. I support her choice no matter which she chooses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies