Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2021, 11:39 PM

21,877 posts, read 25,195,050 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Is it legal for you to start handing those guns out to people you have deemed your police force, some of whom were probably under 18? And how often have you killed 5 people?
Generally it would be. Perhaps not the under 18, at least without permission from their parents. Big difference between responsible and illegal. Personally, I wouldn't arm a bunch of white nationalist crowns to go around parading at a protest in their unicorn attire, but I have handed out guns at a shooting range. Or well, a gun. Even if I wanted to arm a posse of unicorn boys, not like I have the hardware for it.

How many people has Raz killed? Seems to be the same number as me, 0. Any wingding can claim I've killed entire villages of people on the Internet, doesn't mean I have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2021, 11:51 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,745,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
How many people I have killed is irrelevant. I haven't illegally killed anyone if thats the concern. How many people did this guy shoot illegally? Do we have evidence?

Thats my point. We have a justice system that requires more then accusations.
Kinda hard to gather any evidence when nobody bothers trying, isn't it? You have 5 murder victims and an unknown number of rape victims. None of these crimes are even being investigated. How does that happen?

Imagine for a moment if John Wilkes Booth had shot President Lincoln in the head, ran away and the police just threw up their hands and said, "Gosh he got away. Oh well." and then completely stopped trying to find and punish the murderers. Yeah, there wouldn't be a trial in that case either. That's pretty much what we're looking at here.

The point remains: Democrats have zero interest in seeking justice when the criminals are on their side of politics.

Old 07-23-2021, 11:54 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,397,951 times
Quote:
Kinda hard to gather any evidence when nobody bothers trying, isn't it? You have 5 murder victims and an unknown number of rape victims. None of these crimes are even being investigated. How does that happen?

Imagine for a moment if John Wilkes Booth had shot President Lincoln in the head, ran away and the police just threw up their hands and said, "Gosh he got away. Oh well." and then completely stopped trying to find and punish the murderers. Yeah, there wouldn't be a trial in that case either. That's pretty much what we're looking at here.

The point remains: Democrats have zero interest in seeking justice when the criminals are on their side of politics.
Meanwhile in reality....

Investigating these crimes is happening. Being able to prove it is a different discussion. You just assume this guy is responsible, and go from there. We have a legal system. Your accusations and nonsense like this claim are exactly that.

And some of the folks ARE being investigated and charged....

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/mur...NVJ7AM4U6ZJVI/

Old 07-24-2021, 12:00 AM

2,709 posts, read 1,041,777 times
Quote:
It's truly ironic when the biggest critic of the Democrats gleeful abuse of American citizens is Democrat Elizabeth Warren: (Once again, Dems do prove that they're the ones who give a crap about prisoner rights.)
I can't find the quote, but I believe it was from one of the founding fathers. To paraphrase, "How a nation treats it's criminals and prisoners tells you everything about the government and people of that nation."

The treatment of Jan 6th rioters proves that we live under tyranny. The absolute glee that Dems here and everywhere seem to experience whenever they hear that Jan 6th rioters are being abused, and their rights trampled -- that tells you that we have a whole lot of folks who would have happily joined the cheering crowds of the French Bloody Revolution as they watched beheading after beheading after beheading.
Exactly!

Old 07-24-2021, 12:03 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,745,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
Generally it would be. Perhaps not the under 18, at least without permission from their parents. Big difference between responsible and illegal. Personally, I wouldn't arm a bunch of white nationalist crowns to go around parading at a protest in their unicorn attire, but I have handed out guns at a shooting range. Or well, a gun. Even if I wanted to arm a posse of unicorn boys, not like I have the hardware for it.

How many people has Raz killed? Seems to be the same number as me, 0. Any wingding can claim I've killed entire villages of people on the Internet, doesn't mean I have.
Antonio Mays Jr. was the last person killed by Raz's militia in the CHAZ. He and a friend had stolen a car and were joyriding, when they get the idea that they can hide from the cops in the CHAZ. The CHAZ militia put about 150 bullets into that car. Did anyone ever ask the question, "Was Raz Simone one of the people shooting at that car?" No. Did Raz own any of the guns used to kill Antonio Mays Jr.? Probably all of the guns, but nobody ever bothered to ask, so we have no idea. Do the ballistics of the gun Raz was carrying line up with any of the bullets that hit Mays? Again, nobody ever bothered asking that question. I'm pretty sure zero ballistics and crime scene investigation was done.

So we've got Raz for treason, violent insurrection, probably murder, near certainty that guns Raz owned were used to kill people, actively preventing emergency services from responding to medical emergencies (one guy died because they couldn't get there). He's either directly or indirectly responsible for 5 deaths and quite a few rapes. Sounds like there's plenty of data there to actually begin to investigate Raz. So why hasn't that ever happened?

Old 07-24-2021, 12:05 AM

2,709 posts, read 1,041,777 times
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
The leftist rioters last summer murdered multiple people in cold blood around the country. Including cops. But the FBI can't seem to do anything about them. All the double standards in justice are doing is creating more anger all around that will make this country a bloody hell when it finally and fully erupts. Everyone will be out for revenge on the other side eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Whataboutism. How about addressing the post you are actually quoting instead of simply reverting to something that has nothing to do with this topic? Too difficult?
Nice try, but arctichomesteader made a relevant point.

Old 07-24-2021, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan10 View Post
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
The leftist rioters last summer murdered multiple people in cold blood around the country. Including cops. But the FBI can't seem to do anything about them. All the double standards in justice are doing is creating more anger all around that will make this country a bloody hell when it finally and fully erupts. Everyone will be out for revenge on the other side eventually.

Nice try, but arctichomesteader made a relevant point.
Not really, they're right-this is whataboutism designed to distract from the topic. I regret engaging by responding to it.

Old 07-24-2021, 12:13 AM

14,233 posts, read 4,605,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Weird, someone in Portland just got sentenced to years in jail for their actions during the protests here. Guess they must have been conservatives then huh! As usual the non stop screaming about how conservatives are victims ignores reality.

If you do a crime, you may do time. The only real 2 separate criminal justice systems? FOR REAL? The people who have money, and the ones that dont. Period. NO ONE is being put in jail for being a conservative, what utter nonsense.

And comparing someone trespassing somewhere, with someone storming the capital building is nonsense as well. Its like comparing someone trespassing in my back yard vs someone wandering into area 51. They arent nearly comparable. But you sure try hard.
Aren’t you the same guy who defended antifa/BLM when they attacked and firebombed federal court house in Portland for 60 nights in 2020?

Old 07-24-2021, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Aren’t you the same guy who defended antifa/BLM when they attacked and firebombed federal court house in Portland for 60 nights in 2020?
Ah yes the personal attacks. go read my posts. I go on and on about people committing crimes getting sentenced. Including back then. Maybe you could try and discuss the topic instead of trying to put words into my mouth?

(I did make one exception. The guy who cut open the fence, ran in front of the Portland cops and mooned them full on, then ran away. That was so funny I was willing to let that one slide)

Old 07-24-2021, 01:28 AM

21,877 posts, read 25,195,050 times
Quote:
Antonio Mays Jr. was the last person killed by Raz's militia in the CHAZ. He and a friend had stolen a car and were joyriding, when they get the idea that they can hide from the cops in the CHAZ. The CHAZ militia put about 150 bullets into that car. Did anyone ever ask the question, "Was Raz Simone one of the people shooting at that car?" No. Did Raz own any of the guns used to kill Antonio Mays Jr.? Probably all of the guns, but nobody ever bothered to ask, so we have no idea. Do the ballistics of the gun Raz was carrying line up with any of the bullets that hit Mays? Again, nobody ever bothered asking that question. I'm pretty sure zero ballistics and crime scene investigation was done.

So we've got Raz for treason, violent insurrection, probably murder, near certainty that guns Raz owned were used to kill people, actively preventing emergency services from responding to medical emergencies (one guy died because they couldn't get there). He's either directly or indirectly responsible for 5 deaths and quite a few rapes. Sounds like there's plenty of data there to actually begin to investigate Raz. So why hasn't that ever happened?
So in other words someone got shot and Raz had some guns. And they say liberals want to make guns illegal
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies