Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2021, 06:56 AM

21,933 posts, read 9,503,108 times

Advertisements

This guy got 81 million votes? I don't think so.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rkforce-video/

Biden Says He Has to “Seek Permission to Leave” After Delivering Remarks to Intel Community Workforce (VIDEO)

After Biden concluded his speech and walked away from the lectern, he quickly pivoted and shuffled back over to the microphone and said he has to get permission from his handlers to leave
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2021, 07:04 AM

10,762 posts, read 4,346,172 times
He's giving us some nice sound bites for 2023 when the 25th amendment comes into play.
Get Harris into the top job, so she'll pretty much have to be the nominee in 2024, and no chance in hell of her winning the rust belt....

Old 07-28-2021, 07:08 AM

19,804 posts, read 9,362,001 times
I am neither a Biden fan nor a Trump fan (although on a scale of 1 to 100 as far as presidential performance, I would give Biden a 5 and Trump about a 40), but I think Biden was making a joke. (Of course, I could be wrong.)

Btw, to access the video, you need to scroll down to what would ordinarily be the comment feed!

P.S. I do not want this to turn into another Biden vs. Trump thread. I only said what I did to illustrate the fact that, as I said, I am not a supporter of either one. (And I think it is a shame how quickly people are to "accuse" others of being one or the other!)

Old 07-28-2021, 07:13 AM

1,702 posts, read 783,390 times
So he's a PINO. President In Name ONLY

Old 07-28-2021, 07:17 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,590,000 times
This is not funny if it is his lame attempt at humor. If it is a lame attempt at humor, he needs to find another joke - this one is tired. And downright scary if he is serious.

It may be he is telling the truth, since many of us have a theory that he is not really running the show.

Old 07-28-2021, 08:05 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
This is not funny if it is his lame attempt at humor. If it is a lame attempt at humor, he needs to find another joke - this one is tired. And downright scary if he is serious.

It may be he is telling the truth, since many of us have a theory that he is not really running the show.

Imagine if Biden's "gaffes" and foolish statements like this is actually a cry for help. He is losing it and people with his mental state are often frightened easily. Imagine if "Dr" Jill was hurting him behind the scenes or others were threatening him, forcing him to make these speeches?

Biden could be trying to get help from his abusers. The Republicans are laughing at him. The Democrats are forcing him to do their bidding and their media is aiding in his abuse.

I'm starting to feel sorry for Joe.

Old 07-28-2021, 08:20 AM

4,512 posts, read 5,054,158 times
His wife should have pulled him out of the race a long time ago ! But I suspect that she wanted the spotlight and didn't care about his image.

Old 07-28-2021, 08:22 AM

23,593 posts, read 12,535,636 times
"Biden threatened to go to war and said the US may get into a “real shooting war with a major power” soon."

Oh look, the man who cannot do things without permission is planning to take us into a war, with a major power no less.

Old 07-28-2021, 08:30 AM

6,421 posts, read 7,668,808 times
[quote=Cape Cod Todd;61551023]Imagine if Biden's "gaffes" and foolish statements like this is actually a cry for help. He is losing it and people with his mental state are often frightened easily. Imagine if "Dr" Jill was hurting him behind the scenes or others were threatening him, forcing him to make these speeches?

Biden could be trying to get help from his abusers. The Republicans are laughing at him. The Democrats are forcing him to do their bidding and their media is aiding in his abuse.

I'm starting to feel sorry for Joe.[/QU

He and the chameleon are obama's control so they get what they ask for. How can anyone feel sorry for a life of family corruption and selling out our country to the CCP? If he is crying out for help it is as phony as the tears shed in front of the t.v. cameras at the 1/6 hearings going on while ignoring dear Hunter's dirt.

Old 07-28-2021, 08:31 AM

5,715 posts, read 15,045,746 times
This thread is pathetic.

the gateway pundit??? right.

From what I read, it was a very successful visit.

In 1st visit to intel agency, Biden warns of cyber conflict

"MCLEAN, Va. (AP) — President Joe Biden used his first visit with rank-and-file members of the U.S. intelligence community — a part of government that was frequently criticized by his predecessor Donald Trump — to make a promise that he will “never politicize” their work.

Biden waited more than six months to make the short drive across the Potomac River on Tuesday to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, giving analysts and national security leaders — often derided by Trump as the “deep state” — some breathing room.

The president in his remarks to about 120 ODNI employees and senior leadership officials sought to make clear that he understood the complexity and critical nature of their work. The agency oversees the 17 other U.S. intelligence organizations.

“You have my full confidence,” he said. “I know there’s no such thing as 100% certainty in the intelligence world. Occasionally that happens. Rarely, rarely, rarely.”

Biden told the audience that his administration would be “getting us back to the basics.”

“I’ll never politicize the work you do. You have my word on that,” he said. “It’s too important for our country....”

https://www.keloland.com/news/politi...t-with-trumps/

Last edited by World Citizen; 07-28-2021 at 08:44 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies