Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2021, 09:56 AM

5,071 posts, read 2,180,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Yes, sadly, Trumpism is with us to stay.
biden is president. Are you saying Trump out of office is still more powerful than biden wow that says it all lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2021, 09:59 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,446,414 times
No the world hasn't gone mad. It's mainly the democratic "free" countries going to hell it seems.

Old 07-31-2021, 10:58 AM

3,309 posts, read 5,774,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Go back to 2015 for me. When Trump was elected I knew it would end in disaster and would damage the country beyond repair if not completely destroy it, and Trump did not fall short in that respect.
Same old tired song, same verse for all the ones who hated and still hate Trump.

You should face reality and admit to yourselves it wasn't Trump that created this fine mess we are in. He did not create the virus, he did not start all the chaos, he only activated it by becoming president. That's when all the crazy liberals really became unhinged and went to war against him and the entire country and by gawd they got a taste of their own crazy power and haven't let up since. Guess they like it, don't you reckon? Yep, chaos, strife, utter turmoil .. . . liberals best friends. Or should I say lovers since they are so in love with keeping the country in a state of constant discord.

I'm guessing you'll be coming back with a retort concerning the protest at the Capitol like WTH, we expected you people to just continue to lay down and take whatever we want to dish out at you. Now we are going to make a BIG deal out of your protest, never mind our numerous rioting, burning, destroying, killing protests. Now how about calling your little protests mass uprisings but you won't. Naw, just your everyday trying to get your point across protests, right?

Old 07-31-2021, 11:04 AM

1,434 posts, read 667,822 times
Yes it has.

Old 07-31-2021, 11:06 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger84Ag View Post
Who would have thought democrats would want police defunded, would allow antifa, to loot burn destroy and not hold them accountable. Who would think that a man with dementia would win presidency and allow illegals with COVID in. Who would think the left would allow people to steal with no consequences…looting is ok
bawacky blames all of that on trump.

Old 07-31-2021, 11:09 AM

7,372 posts, read 3,533,397 times
What bothers me with COVID

1. Illogical "safety" precautions
2. Mixed messages from CDC
3. People over 40 who refuse vaccine
4. Masking our children (see #1)
5. How the media is disgustingly partisan and sensationalized
6. The people who say follow the science don't follow the science
7. Hypocritical politicians/media, do as I say not as I do
8. How the general public seems to be totally fine with another lockdown
9. Taboo to mention China even though they are clearly responsible for this whole mess
10. How the general public expects elected officials to keep them from getting a virus
11. No end in sight

Old 07-31-2021, 11:11 AM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Yes, Biden is running the show.

If you would’ve told me in 2019 that America would lock down over a 99% global survival rate virus, I would’ve called the cops on you.

Old 07-31-2021, 11:13 AM

7,147 posts, read 4,742,203 times
Quote:

Yeah, right.
Trump is letting infected unvaccinated illegals invade our country.
Trump is in collusion with media and tech to enforce totalitarian control over the population.

Just stop.
It's old and tired.

Old 07-31-2021, 11:14 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,815,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
biden is president. Are you saying Trump out of office is still more powerful than biden wow that says it all lol
The Christian Right is more powerful than Biden. Trump is the current leader of the Christian Right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar2007 View Post
Same old tired song, same verse for all the ones who hated and still hate Trump.

You should face reality and admit to yourselves it wasn't Trump that created this fine mess we are in. He did not create the virus, he did not start all the chaos, he only activated it by becoming president. That's when all the crazy liberals really became unhinged and went to war against him and the entire country and by gawd they got a taste of their own crazy power and haven't let up since. Guess they like it, don't you reckon? Yep, chaos, strife, utter turmoil .. . . liberals best friends. Or should I say lovers since they are so in love with keeping the country in a state of constant discord.
Trump worsened the pandemic (and possibly caused it outright but that's not certain) and he completely destroyed the U.S. economy. We are likely looking at the end of abortion rights and marriage equality though so in the end, I guess it was worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar2007 View Post
I'm guessing you'll be coming back with a retort concerning the protest at the Capitol like WTH, we expected you people to just continue to lay down and take whatever we want to dish out at you. Now we are going to make a BIG deal out of your protest, never mind our numerous rioting, burning, destroying, killing protests. Now how about calling your little protests mass uprisings but you won't. Naw, just your everyday trying to get your point across protests, right?
Republicans don't care what they have to destroy or who they have to kill if that's what it takes to force gays back into the closet, women back into the kitchen, brown people back to the back of the bus, and a Bible into every classroom. Republicans want to see to it that anyone who doesn't conform with "traditional values" as dictated by the Southern Baptist Church is swinging from a lamp post. There's only one way to be a "real American" according to the Republican Party and that is to be a white heterosexual fundamentalist Christian who believes in patriarchy and doesn't challenge God-fearing authority and anyone who doesn't conform is a subhuman animal not fit to live.

This party is about to control both houses of Congress in a little more than a year.

A time is coming soon when the Left might have to prepare to fight to preserve freedom in this country and prevent theocracy.

Old 07-31-2021, 11:16 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,920,729 times
Quote:
Actually TDS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies