Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2021, 03:26 PM

16,556 posts, read 10,635,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Who ever said that scientists can't be morons?? Whoever said they can't get swept up in the cultural zeitgeist??

We have "anti-racist" mathmaticans telling us that 2+2 = 5. We're descending into stupid world. So sure, some "scientists" are piling on to pure stupidity.

It's really simple:
  • Born with penis: Male
  • Born with vagina: Female
  • Born with both or neither or some combination of like that: Birth defect, will require sorting out.
What you feel like or what you imagine is irrelevant. If you want to play dress-up, fine. Have fun with that. If you want to pretend to be the other gender, go for it. But gender has always specifically referenced genitalia that you're born with.

The earth doesn't become flat just because a bunch of people believe that it's flat. It's no different with gender. Truth is still truth, even if nobody believes it.
Gotta spread it around before cycling back to you. But you totally nailed it with this comment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2021, 03:27 PM

8,943 posts, read 2,966,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by axelthefox View Post
Many sciencetists i think are saying that there are more than 2 genders now.

https://www.womenshealth.com.au/how-...ders-are-there
Proving that scientists can fall victim to "wokehood," peer pressure, and government funding bias just like anyone else.

Old 08-12-2021, 03:38 PM

293 posts, read 191,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Proving that scientists can fall victim to "wokehood," peer pressure, and government funding bias just like anyone else.

But seems some people irl don't seem to realize that some can be crossdressers/transgendered.

Had a walmart door checker ask me why i was buying panties one time.

Seems some people don't realize that there are some who feel they are the wrong gender or such.

They should be educated about it, so they will broaden their minds.

Old 08-12-2021, 04:21 PM

3,658 posts, read 2,564,022 times
Quote:
But seems some people irl don't seem to realize that some can be crossdressers/transgendered.

Seems some people don't realize that there are some who feel they are the wrong gender or such.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

Old 08-12-2021, 04:28 PM

3,349 posts, read 1,238,716 times
Quote:

men can wear women's clothes. i really don't care if a man does that. but if a man was wearing a dress and he told me he wasn't wearing a dress and that I have to agree with him i'd say he's nuts.

Old 08-12-2021, 04:32 PM

23,652 posts, read 13,998,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Why should anyone care about what color someone's undies are?

As far as wearing the opposite, well, a thing or two.
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/I0wrB_RJL-...bqLPrl1dxWC=s0
(From Action Comics 414, Superman vs Superstar)

That is, one might be surprised what we do to get into a role.

Secondly, when Steve Irwin was doing Crocodile Hunter, I often think, at least in the early days, Terri was wearing boy shirts because that's just all that the zoo had.....but I could be wrong.

Old 08-12-2021, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post

The world is changing.

I also bought stuff like a gothic style skirt and such.

Old 08-12-2021, 06:15 PM

23,652 posts, read 13,998,393 times
Round two about facts!

The problem is that we live in a society and hence, facts often get muddled in the interpretations of living in society. Dead is dead but how many different ways can a man be killed, for example? Or how about all those types of humans over the centuries that were denied they were humans and called animals instead?

There is biologically and legally in a society and they may not mean the same but if it comes down to a fight, it is usually the legal aspect of a society that wins. Now, there is also endocrinology on this subject, which is a fact, but I'll let that one go for now. There is also psychology and I'll let that go as well EXCEPT....what is it that makes Man different from other animals, why is his brain superior? What is it about the way that he thinks that puts him at the top of the crowd? All deep questions and as such when considered......it is then not so easy to dismiss psychology.

As said, we must remember that in a society, it is different from living out in the wild for then it becomes an interpretation of our surroundings.

Old 08-12-2021, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
Round two about facts!

The problem is that we live in a society and hence, facts often get muddled in the interpretations of living in society. Dead is dead but how many different ways can a man be killed, for example? Or how about all those types of humans over the centuries that were denied they were humans and called animals instead?

There is biologically and legally in a society and they may not mean the same but if it comes down to a fight, it is usually the legal aspect of a society that wins. Now, there is also endocrinology on this subject, which is a fact, but I'll let that one go for now. There is also psychology and I'll let that go as well EXCEPT....what is it that makes Man different from other animals, why is his brain superior? What is it about the way that he thinks that puts him at the top of the crowd? All deep questions and as such when considered......it is then not so easy to dismiss psychology.

As said, we must remember that in a society, it is different from living out in the wild for then it becomes an interpretation of our surroundings.

wut

Old 08-12-2021, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
That sick. Please seek help.

Are you all trump voting boomers?

Also, i have noticed on the news many Trump voters are using a racist symbol, the confederate flag.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies