Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2021, 05:12 AM

8,428 posts, read 7,436,918 times

Advertisements

Getting this thread back on track...

Per Robert Graham, a cyber expert invited by Mike Lindell to attend the conference and who has been tweeting directly from the floor of the symposium:

Quote:
I'm done for the day (Tuesday). I go back tomorrow.

One guy already got kicked for sharing too much, so I guess I won't be able to share much until Thursday -- general conference related things, yes, but data related things, not until after the conference.

To be clear: he gave us experts NOTHING today, except random garbage that wastes our time (e.g. a CSV needlessly encoded as RTF needlessly encoded as hex).

Also be clear: all the people I've been dealing with are good people, trying to do their best in a chaotic and difficult situation. The only thing lacking for me is the one thing I'm here for: the packet captures promised before the conference.
I keep looking in on the video feed...Mike Lindell is doing anything but talking about packet captures.

At one point he was leading the conference in reciting the Pledge of Allegiance and then having someone sing the National Anthem.

Just now he has Dr. Douglas Frank with his "analysis" of how many votes were stolen from Donald Trump and given to Joe Biden. It's surreal. Mr. Lindell is using Dr. Frank's claims to purportedly show massive voter fraud in every state in the Union, and Dr. Frank is so tired can barely keep his head off of the table where he and Mr. Lindell are seated.

From the looks of it, it's a 72 hour infomercial about every election conspiracy theory that has been bouncing around since November 2020. The camera isn't showing the crowd at this point, just the stage. Mike Lindell is still gamely staying in there (occasionally slurring his words), but his experts on the stage are looking like they'd like to go back to their rooms to get some sleep.

Old 08-11-2021, 05:49 AM

41,991 posts, read 75,287,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyinthesky444 View Post
Seems that everybody is making snide remarks about Mike Lindell... but nobody is commenting about what he actually said.
The jokes just write themselves. It would be a shame to pass up the opportunity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
George Soros is everywhere.
I guess he must be God, then. Who knew ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Everybody knows that the election was stolen. You either want the truth to come out or you're happy with The Big Lie and want Biden to keep pretending he's POTUS.
The Big Lie is "everyone knows that the election was stolen". Sorry you're just hearing about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan10 View Post
Fraud vitiates everything it touches
There was no fraud, other than a few voters here and there, which happens every election.

Old 08-11-2021, 05:59 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,103,072 times
The stream is not live anymore. It's streaming yesterday's segment again on Frank.com, and Lindelltv is down.

Is there a live feed on any other platforms?

Old 08-11-2021, 06:01 AM

59,216 posts, read 27,416,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
Hitchen's Razor:
"The burden of proof regarding the truthfulness of a claim lies with the one who makes the claim; if this burden is not met, then the claim is unfounded, and its opponents need not argue further in order to dismiss."

Mike Lindell is making an extraordinary claim: that there was fraud and he has proof. The burden of demonstrating that the proof is legitimate is on him. It's not on outsiders to prove he is wrong.

I dismiss this ding dong. He has no cybersecurity background I am aware of. This "evidence" doesn't seem to have followed any of the chain of custody requirements.
"I dismiss this ding dong. He has no cybersecurity background I am aware of"

PSST, he CAN HIRE experts, just as dem politicians do when they want to pass a bill on subjects they know nothing about.

They just passed an over 1 TRILLION dollar so called "infrastructure bill. How much do they KNOW about upgrading the electrical grid, road repair, how to repair a road or bridge, etc. etc., etc?

Being you challenge HIS expertise, what is YOUR expertise to do so?

Maybe we KNOW who the "ding dong" REALLY is!

Old 08-11-2021, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"I dismiss this ding dong. He has no cybersecurity background I am aware of"

PSST, he CAN HIRE experts, just as dem politicians do when they want to pass a bill on subjects they know nothing about.

They just passed an over 1 TRILLION dollar so called "infrastructure bill. How much do they KNOW about upgrading the electrical grid, road repair, how to repair a road or bridge, etc. etc., etc?

Being you challenge HIS expertise, what is YOUR expertise to do so?

Maybe we KNOW who the "ding dong" REALLY is!
Are you watching?

Old 08-11-2021, 06:08 AM

59,216 posts, read 27,416,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
What a concept! He presents his lie and tells them to prove him wrong, if they can't then his information must be valid. This is right up there with Trump claiming election fraud a year + out and when he lost he had laid the ground work to say "see I told you, they cheated'.

He must really believe that people are really that stupid, gonna get a 6 pack to go with that popcorn...
"What a concept! He presents his lie and tells them to prove him wrong,"

Just like the dem impeachment process!

And for over 3 years all we heard was "Russian collusion"

What is good for the goose, is good for trh gander"!

Old 08-11-2021, 06:11 AM

16,644 posts, read 8,653,875 times
I have never understood why business people go out and publicly choose sides and associate their political ideology and their business.
Sure Mike Lindell can be the biggest Trump supporter on earth, but to ensnare his business with such support makes no sense.
A good potion of his potential customers are Democrats, and while some will not care and buy his products anyway, many will not.

I have instructed my employees that whether a person comes in with a pro/anti political shirt on, they treat them exactly the same. Also never engage them in political discussions, whether you agree with them or not.
Needless to say they can do and say what they want on their own time, but never mention anything political, religious, or controversial while working for me.
Needless to say I do not let people know how I feel personally, and associate it with my business.

Why corporate America has gone woke is beyond my understanding, unless there are groups trying to shake them down, like the race merchants such as Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson's groups have done for decades.
Even then, you do not give into the coercion, otherwise you are beholden to them, and alienate a large portion of your customer base.

`

Old 08-11-2021, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"What a concept! He presents his lie and tells them to prove him wrong,"

Just like the dem impeachment process!

And for over 3 years all we heard was "Russian collusion"

What is good for the goose, is good for trh gander"!
Please try to stay on topic--are you watching?

Old 08-11-2021, 06:22 AM

19,838 posts, read 9,402,929 times
I gave up the idea of overturning the November 2020 election results on January 20, 2021 when Biden was sworn in.

Would anyone like to summarize what the point was to this symposium in just a few sentences and if there was any "bombshell" made that actually did irrefutably prove election fraud? I really don't care to wade through 27 pages of posts!

Old 08-11-2021, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I gave up the idea of overturning the November 2020 election results on January 20, 2021 when Biden was sworn in.

Would anyone like to summarize what the point was to this symposium in just a few sentences and if thee was any "bombshell" made that actually did irrefutably prove election fraud? I really don't care to wade through 27 pages of posts!
You'll trust randoms on C-D to give you a summary?

Why don't you tune in to the event itself--the source? Let me know your thoughts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies