Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2021, 09:18 AM

5,116 posts, read 2,060,114 times

Advertisements

Timcast did a nice vlog about Joe Rogan and one Youtuber dropped that comment on his vlog who might be worth to share.

Quote:
They left hundreds of Americans stranded in Afghanistan. Now we are talking about Joe Rogan the very next day.... Don't let them distract. Don't let them change the conversation. People need to be held accountable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC9k...3bszR854AaABAg

Old 09-02-2021, 09:23 AM

19,700 posts, read 12,275,135 times
I heard Mane 'N Tail Shampoo is made of manes and tails.

OMG stay away from anything ever used on animals, but it's ok to eat the actual animals. Look inside a slaughterhouse sometime.

Old 09-02-2021, 09:28 AM

25,461 posts, read 9,842,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
Why would you lie like this? He doesn't say anywhere he took "horse de-worming medicine." FOH with that gaslighting nonsense.
That's what ivermectin is.

Old 09-02-2021, 09:29 AM

15,107 posts, read 8,659,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Ivermectin - $30

Merck's new Molnupiravir - $700
Moderna 1st Quarter 2021 revenue 2.7 BILLION DOLLARS.

With endless “booster shots” every 6 months, these vaccine manufacturers stand to make HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS just over the next couple of years.

HCQ = $10.

The math is as easy as the conclusion

Old 09-02-2021, 09:32 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,927,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
Pure nonsense BS post. Ivermectin has been made for over 50 years in this country in human grade. Stop lying original poster. You left out the most important part. He was sick for one day. Started his protocol. The exact same protocol I will use when I catch Covid. Today he wrote “I feel effing great”. As in he’s already beat it. In three days. Just like everybody else who uses his regimen.

Why the outright lies OP? What agenda does it serve? Why not let the truth prevail? If there’s therapeutics at work we should know about them.

And as a result, Mr. Rogan will have 37 times superior immunity to what you will have using your silly vaccine that doesn’t work. And he will most likely have immunity for lifetime.

All of you who got this vaccine made a mistake and you want others to be forced unto the same ship with you. A sinking ship. We’re never going to do it.
I don’t care if people choose taking the vaccine, My daughter and some friends have had the vaccines, but they respect my choice too! One of our good friends is a veterinarian and said that a lot of meds he gives to animals, especially livestock are the same that is in meds that are prescribed to humans.

Old 09-02-2021, 09:36 AM

15,107 posts, read 8,659,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
No, Ivermectin is an anti-parasite medication developed for treating parasitic infections in human beings, and subsequently used in veterinary medicine, like many other medications.

Vitamin B can be purchased for veterinary use as well, but that doesn't make it an animal vitamin.

Old 09-02-2021, 09:37 AM

19,700 posts, read 12,275,135 times
Quote:
Ivermectin 3 mg tablet pharmaceutical medication such as Stromectol, prescribed to human beings by doctors not animal vets, is not given to horses. How can this be described as a horse dewormer if it is not prescribed for horses?

Old 09-02-2021, 09:39 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,778,953 times
Quote:
Just one of many things it’s used for.

Old 09-02-2021, 09:40 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,147,441 times
It's remarkable how many people are absolutely blinded by propaganda. Truly remarkable.

I only read through the first three pages, and was overwhelmed by people blaring precisely the same thing that the mainstream narrative is producing. Precisely the same thing.

If you're 100% in agreement with the news, you don't understand what's being reported. Period. Unless you actually believe that an article or 2 minute segment can completely and accurately convey every possible piece of information about the thing being reported. I hope you don't believe that.

Nobody would dispute that for whatever reasons, this thing has been politicized.

Everybody here understands that any topic which has been politicized will have good, bad but mostly just conveniently incomplete information being promulgated by all sides.

Logically, everybody here SHOULD know that they need to look at the information being provided by all angles, separate the wheat from the chaff and put the remaining bits together.

Everybody here SHOULD know that. But weirdly, most don't.

Because they don't, they believe lies. Incomplete truths produced specifically to mislead for political gain - lies.

Just remarkable, the stuff I'm reading. Pure tribal blindness. It's surreal.

Old 09-02-2021, 09:40 AM

10,003 posts, read 5,711,232 times
Quote:
Quote:
Ivermectin, a multipurpose drug derived from a single microscopic organism discovered in Japanese soil, is being taken free of charge annually by over 250 million people—twice as many people as the entire Japanese population. Its impact on improving the overall health and welfare of hundreds of millions of men,
women and children, mostly in poor and impoverished communities, remains unmatched. It continues to defy many preconceived concepts, with no drug resistance developing in humans despite years of extensive monotherapy. Tis has led to it being included on the World Health Organization’s “List of Essential
Medicines,” a compilation of the most important medications needed in any basic health system. Several international public health experts have also taken the unprecedented step of recommending mass administration of ivermectin to all members of often polyparasitised communities in developing countries as a
simple, prophylactic and curative public health intervention."
--Nobel Lecture by by Satoshi Ōmura, Dec 7, 2015; awarded the Nobel Prize for medicine for discovering Ivermectin.

" BuT iTz hOr3z d3w0rm3r !! *dR00L* "

I never thought I'd witness the day when people actually enjoy looking like imbeciles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies