Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2021, 03:48 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,551,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
What's the deal to keep her hidden and quiet?

They hire her only for her skin color to get votes and now she isn't needed so they don't pay her much attention especially when she isn't well liked?
We didn't hear much from Pence either but that didn't seem to bother you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2021, 04:30 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,551,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
I hear from her as much as I heard from any other VP, to be honest.
Exactly!

Old 09-03-2021, 04:37 PM

19,247 posts, read 17,124,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
I was thinking the same thing...

Old 09-03-2021, 04:38 PM

185 posts, read 89,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Yeah, yeah, yeah... Jamaica'n me crazy about this race BS. She is a smart woman and you have not seen the last of her at all. The right-wingers are afraid of her, hence all the hand-wringing on this forum.
lol no one is "scared" of her. She's actually the dream candidate to run against.
Her current approval ratings are absolutely dismal and during her 2020 run she dropped out with just 3.4% nationally.

If anything, it's more concerning if she became POTUS as she would further destroy this country adding to what potato joe has already done.

Old 09-04-2021, 02:28 PM

13,639 posts, read 4,950,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Reuters is investigating rumors that she is at a large naval base in CA, as her love for seamen is legendary.
I'm going to ask the moderators to suspend this guy. There's a lot of nasty stuff said on this forum, and I'm no prude. But this is a politics and other controversies forum. Posts should have some relation to a political topic. This is not a place to post stupid, sophomoric jokes. Go to your 5th grade locker room for that.

Old 09-04-2021, 02:29 PM

9,376 posts, read 6,991,616 times
Her Nancy and chuck are bunkered up somewhere with lawyers drafting article 25th papers as we write this.

Old 09-05-2021, 05:59 AM

364 posts, read 121,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Yeah, yeah, yeah... Jamaica'n me crazy about this race BS. She is a smart woman and you have not seen the last of her at all. The right-wingers are afraid of her, hence all the hand-wringing on this forum.

Yes, right wingers are afraid that an incompetent, wavering, opportunistic race baiting tramp may become the leader of the free world. Do you need further explanation? Shall I type with a larger font?

Old 09-05-2021, 06:01 AM

364 posts, read 121,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
I'm going to ask the moderators to suspend this guy. There's a lot of nasty stuff said on this forum, and I'm no prude. But this is a politics and other controversies forum. Posts should have some relation to a political topic. This is not a place to post stupid, sophomoric jokes. Go to your 5th grade locker room for that.

Jokes are funny because they are based on the truth. Kamala's reputation precedes her. On top of that, she is a willful public figure, so she is fair game.

Old 09-05-2021, 10:48 AM

20,349 posts, read 19,950,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Pence was just another in a long line of old white guy VPs.

Kamala's meteoric rise to the number two slot was revolutionary, historic and ground breaking.

She should be showcased more. Especially given the reports of Biden's declining health.

Old 09-05-2021, 10:51 AM

20,349 posts, read 19,950,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
You're going to ask a moderator to suspend someone because you don't like their posts? Seriously?

I hope they ignore you. And for heaven's sake, don't YOU become a mod.

Did you volunteer to be the school/hall monitor in school?

Just curious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies