Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2021, 06:10 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,516,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
The CDC says it can happen. Just because you’re willing to deny the possibility doesn’t mean it can’t happen. I had it in 8/20 and 6/21. I’m 100% it happened. I was also vaccinated in between the two infections.

http://https://www.cdc.gov/coronavir...infection.html
Let the CDC produce some rigorous science that backs that up. They have nothing of the sort to support them now. And just because they say so is not sufficient, as they have deceived the public repeatedly and disgraced themselves time and time again during this excersise.

I have not seen the CDC say that and I hope they did not. But if someone over there did, then the CDC is F.O.S. and certainly not speaking the truth. But again, I have not seen them unequivocally say any such thing.

Old 09-04-2021, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
So WHY are people who already had covid being told to get a vaccine anyway?
There is no scientificly or medically responsible reason for people previously infected with this virus to get inoculated with any of these shots. Any medical professional or medical/scientific othatrganixation when deals with these sorts of issues that generally recommends people who have previously been infected to get one if these inoculations should not be trusted.

Old 09-04-2021, 06:21 PM

6,292 posts, read 10,595,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Let the CDC produce some rigorous science that backs that up. They have nothing of the sort to support them now. And just because they say so is not sufficient, as they have deceived the public repeatedly and disgraced themselves time and time again during this excersise.

I have not seen the CDC say that and I hope they did not. But if someone over there did, then the CDC is F.O.S. and certainly not speaking the truth. But again, I have not seen them unequivocally say any such thing.
You said no studies yet there are several. The CDC posted the information about several the studies in one easy to find place and now you deny the validity of the CDC. You’re denying science and want to do nothing but spread misinformation. I have no time for people like you.

Old 09-04-2021, 06:25 PM

39,077 posts, read 51,213,988 times
My best friends kid got covid twice. He went off to freshman year last fall and they got it in his dorm. He got tested, positive but asymptomatic on more than one test. He had to quarantine. He got it again in late July. PCR confirmed after having mild symptoms including loss of taste. His school is requiring vaccines for this year, but he had not gotten one. He gets no exemption. Now, he will have had covid twice and be vaccinated. Superman.

Old 09-04-2021, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
You said no studies yet there are several. The CDC posted the information about several the studies in one easy to find place and now you deny the validity of the CDC. You’re denying science and want to do nothing but spread misinformation. I have no time for people like you.
No, they did not. The posted a review article indicating that there were studies like that, but the CDC did not reference the woecific studies - probably because they either do not exist, or because they were not rigorously conducted science.

Produce links to the actual, rigorously conducted SCIENTIFIC studies - if they exist. I will not be holding my breath. Because the CDC says so is not good enough.

You are the one who is denying science. I am insisting on it and you are just re-bleating the scientifically baseless propaganda narrative that these people are pushing now.

The CDC has been wharped and twisted into a tool of political manipulation. What a tremendous loss.

Old 09-04-2021, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
My best friends kid got covid twice. He went off to freshman year last fall and they got it in his dorm. He got tested, positive but asymptomatic on more than one test. He had to quarantine. He got it again in late July. PCR confirmed after having mild symptoms including loss of taste. His school is requiring vaccines for this year, but he had not gotten one. He gets no exemption. Now, he will have had covid twice and be vaccinated. Superman.
The PCR tests were notorious for reporting large amounts of false positives. This is just one if the reasons why people who are reported to have been infected twice have not actually been validly confirmed as having been infected twice in a scientifically accurate and reliable manner.

Old 09-04-2021, 06:43 PM

831 posts, read 332,826 times
OK. Like everyone else it should be their personal choice.

Old 09-04-2021, 08:33 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,967,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
During and interview with the WSJ yesterday, President Trump said he "probably won't" get a "vaccine" booster shot. That does not sound like a vote of confidence.
I don't think this is a big deal one way or the other.

Old 09-04-2021, 11:11 PM

7,822 posts, read 4,563,372 times
Translation: He already got the shot. Why would this be any different than when he wouldn't say if he got the initial jabs when he did?

Old 09-04-2021, 11:58 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,479,291 times
Omg..we are all gonna die!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies