Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2021, 08:26 PM

7,759 posts, read 3,938,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
That's what we keep hearing/being told. I don't believe it: I don't believe a single thing that's getting reported right now.

I was with a group of friends - six adults and seven kids - in a limo for an extended period of time without masks. One of the adults had Covid, yet somehow no one else came down with it. We've been in and out of each other's houses, we hug, the kids are all next to each other playing games, yet only the one adult infected. I figure I'm immune because I had it already, but that doesn't explain everyone else staying healthy.

A guess here... if we had all run to get tested the minute she found out she had Covid, I'll bet we would have seen a few positives.
This virus affects people unequally.

In that regard it is the perfect engineered virus to take out Americans who are already divided.

Mother nature has come up with the ultimate predators to keep the human population in check. She is smart and all knowing... very few people are smart enough to have come up with this.

They said it leaked from a lab but I doubt I was altered much even if it was. The CCP doesn't have enough common sense to create a virus like this. They extracted it from bats in nature and it was mishandled.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2021, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Don't you know that millions of people die of flu, including children and babies who are spared by Covid?

Life is a risk
My grandmother never had the Flu...and rarely took sick days. Try again.

You people seriously demonstrate low IQ.

The Flu primarily takes out vulnerable populations. Delta has killed perfectly healthy people with no pre-existing conditions.

Old 09-06-2021, 08:30 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,945,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layden85 View Post
Blaming the unvaccinated. Why is it that most people I know who have or had Covid recently were vaccinated and got it when around other vaccinated people? If the cases are so much higher now why is everything opening back up? People back at work, tv shows going back into the studio? There is some kind of disconnect here.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/5744189001
Thought Biden was going to do better handling covid, thought he was going to follow science, he can’t even control the borders, withdrawal from a country successfully, bringing in more refugees, the vaccines were supposed to stop or prevent at least getting the virus. Wow! All last year it was Trumps fault. What is Biden doing when he’s not busy messing the country up?

Old 09-06-2021, 08:31 PM

10,396 posts, read 7,986,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
How many illegals and refugees do we have?
I don't think any of us can count that high? They've taken over. Most of the country are illegals now. We all feel like a stranger in our own country...gotta love all the dem voters taking over. Get that Power Joey. Cheat and scheme because no way you will legitimately win. But you cheat and let these illegals pour in and hurt the country and allow cheating at the polls and maybe just maybe you can have a small chance of winning. What's wrong, you know no one wants you so this cheating and allowing illegals in is the only chance you have. Wow, you seem desperate. What a loser you are.

Old 09-06-2021, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
My grandmother never had the Flu...and rarely took sick days. Try again.

You people seriously demonstrate low IQ.

The Flu primarily takes out vulnerable populations. Delta has killed perfectly healthy people with no pre-existing conditions.
A couple of years ago a little girl we know, perfectly healthy 8 year old died of the flu.to say it hasn’t killed anyone young and healthy isn’t true.

Old 09-06-2021, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Thought Biden was going to do better handling covid, thought he was going to follow science, he can’t even control the borders, withdrawal from a country successfully, bringing in more refugees, the vaccines were supposed to stop or prevent at least getting the virus. Wow! All last year it was Trumps fault. What is Biden doing when he’s not busy messing the country up?
Um these problems didn't happen overnight. The man has been in office less than a year.

I don't like sleepy Joe anymore than you do but let's stick to the facts.

Trump, Pelosi, McConnell and Schumer have blood on their hands. They're the ones who left JFK open to Chinese and Italians when it should have been closed.

Old 09-06-2021, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
A couple of years ago a little girl we know, perfectly healthy 8 year old died of the flu.to say it hasn’t killed anyone young and healthy isn’t true.
I said primarily.

Look at the percentage of kids that are dying from Delta and compare to RSV/Influenza. I guarantee you by March 2022 the % will be quite clear in showing Delta is 10x more lethal for kids than either.

The school year has just begun.

Old 09-06-2021, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Um these problems didn't happen overnight. The man has been in office less than a year.

I don't like sleepy Joe anymore than you do but let's stick to the facts.

Trump, Pelosi, McConnell and Schumer have blood on their hands. They're the ones who left JFK open to Chinese and Italians when it should have been closed.
The surge at the border got worse after Biden because he allowed them in, instead of making them stay in Mexico, Biden has totally ignored the border, he is allowing Afghan refugees in, it should have been Americans and interpreters because they were promised we would protect them, but we all know Biden messed all that up. Biden ran saying he would do better. This is all on Biden.

Now another virant from South America is here… you can thank Biden for that too

Old 09-06-2021, 09:04 PM

18,598 posts, read 7,460,684 times
Quote:
So because you caught COVID thrice and survived with no big damage, it's ok to let the virus spread and mutate unchecked. Got it
There's no way to stop it from doing that.

Old 09-06-2021, 09:05 PM

18,598 posts, read 7,460,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarragon View Post
If everyone got vaccinated, the issue would be eliminated, until then, we are just going to keep spinning in circles.
What issue?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies