Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2021, 06:54 PM

23,824 posts, read 24,194,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
"Crackhead Mike Lindell"

That he got out of being and kudos to him for doing so.
You may not like the man, his politics, or even think his ideas are crazy but what if we all were called descriptively by the worst mistakes we ever made in our lives?
My best friend was addicted to crack when he was younger. I dated a woman who was a recovering heroin addict. I've got my own history, and I still smoke.

Addiction is no joke. If you beat a crack addiction and become successful, you've had an amazing journey. I don't care who you are. You also have an inner strength that a lot of people lack.

Comments like that are great windows into the minds of the people who write/say them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2021, 06:55 PM

57,405 posts, read 26,409,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
I don't think there is any question that there was election fraud in 2020.

I also think that there was election fraud in 2016, but it wasn't enough to get Hillary into office.

Voter fraud has been a calling card of the Democrats since Capone was in Chicago, and syphilis killed him in 1947.

When statistically impossible events take place -- 100,000 mail-in votes, ALL for one candidate -- then you know that fraud exists.
Sorry but "thinking there is election fraud" doesn't agree with facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Agreed.
of course you do. LOL

Old 09-08-2021, 07:04 PM

8,515 posts, read 7,503,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
If CNN doesn't report on it then it's fake news so if you bring it up they won't bother refuting you they will just mock you and accuse you of being a Q-anon follower who wears tin foil hats and has a man crush on the My Pillow guy.
The GP article cites someone with the handle 'Qtah' on a messaging platform that is highly favored by far right groups, who simply lays down an unsubstantiated claim that a "Stop the Steal" conspiracy theorist and her band of volunteers somehow managed to conduct a canvas without any previous experience or outside oversight and magically found the results for which they have been looking since November 3rd, 2020.

Sure...that's real...

Old 09-08-2021, 07:09 PM

62 posts, read 19,631 times
Question  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight
Yes and I cant understand why alot of people deny there is fraud!!

They dont like Donny so WHO CARES IF THERE WAS?? Trump was knocked out of office.... Why do they care if fraud made it happen?? -- They should be happy!!

I just dont understand dues!!

Old 09-08-2021, 07:17 PM

3,875 posts, read 2,250,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
But it will be interesting to see how they refute it. I am guessing attack the source?
They don't have to refute anything, they just deny it and cognitive dissonance takes care of the rest. Fraud was proven when they did the first forensic analysis of one of the voting machines.

Old 09-08-2021, 07:20 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,435,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
They don't have to refute anything, they just deny it and cognitive dissonance takes care of the rest. Fraud was proven when they did the first forensic analysis of one of the voting machines.
BS - cite a rational source. You won't because there does not appear to be one.

Old 09-08-2021, 07:27 PM

306 posts, read 205,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
I don't think there is any question that there was election fraud in 2020.

I also think that there was election fraud in 2016, but it wasn't enough to get Hillary into office.

Voter fraud has been a calling card of the Democrats since Capone was in Chicago, and syphilis killed him in 1947.

When statistically impossible events take place -- 100,000 mail-in votes, ALL for one candidate -- then you know that fraud exists.
Actually, that's where you're 100% incorrect. Nobody has presented even a shred of credible evidence to support this claim. The Orange moron was complaining about voter fraud approximately 6 months before the election took place, and he has claimed voter fraud for every election he has been involved in. When he lost to Cruz in the Iowa caucus, he claimed fraud.

Why is it so hard to accept that the man you worship is nothing more than a ******? You've been had. Just accept it and move on.

Old 09-08-2021, 07:34 PM

78,862 posts, read 46,792,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Can you explain the "176,000 lost votes" to us? How do they know they're "lost"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Because someone said.
I posted 2 links to them explaining all that in the videos, from the very person in charge of the Canvassing.

Old 09-08-2021, 07:40 PM

62 posts, read 19,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baycurious123
Actually, that's where you're 100% incorrect. Nobody has presented even a shred of credible evidence to support this claim.
Just because you dont like Trump doesnt mean no evidence!!!

Biden is having the evidence tossed.... He is paying ALOT OF MONEY to have this hidden!!!!!

Why do you care anyway?? -- BIDEN WON,WHY DO YOU CARE H0W??

Old 09-08-2021, 07:46 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,646,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Was it fact or fiction
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies