Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2021, 09:39 PM

2,047 posts, read 861,253 times

Advertisements

Seems like most of us have those special friends. That worked in a high-ranking position , Maybe in the government or the military, maybe a university, maybe a doctor, etc etc . etc. If you’re friends with any of these type of people, what did they tell you that they think is going on? I’ve got a few. I’m sure the government would like to label them quacks but I don’t think so. I know these people well…Now we all know at this point for the most part we can only theorize, but let’s hear what your friends, “in the know” Think about what might be going on here.

One of my family lifelong friends is a retired FBI agent. After he retired from the FBI and the military police station and out on Adak Alaska, he became a county commissioner and eventually a federal judge. After he retired he turned around a company by running their human resources department and using his “gut” as he put it to hire the right people. Then he retired for good. He has a nose for people and things unlike anyone I’ve ever met. It’s really quite impressive.
This is a man that my family and I trust to the ends of the earth and back. Just a well rounded, liked and respected person. He is now in his late 70’s And still associates with many high-ranking government people that he knew over the years.

He absolutely 100% unequivocally thinks what we are seeing happen now is definitely a conspiracy. Zero question in his mind. And he talked about something like this happening for years.

Another is a biochemist, he made himself a billionaire by opening a fitness franchise. The fitness franchise has since fallen off and he’s retired from that, but he follows very closely what is going on. he basically spends his life traveling around the world doing charity work in poor countries. He too 100% feels that a conspiracy is underway. He feels it’s to reduce population. As he put it you can ask any scientist alive today with the number one issue facing the world is and they’ll tell you over population in global warming. You can fix both by killing 2/3 of the people on earth. Getting rid of them. And that’s what he thinks is happening. He went into specific detail as to how and why they’re doing it. Made sense to me.

Every single military person, retired and current that I know also think something very strange is going on And many of them have heard broken bits and pieces of what it is. And it’s not good, I assure you.

I have my own theories. Please don’t turn this into a political discussion. Keep it at face value for what the topic is as I won’t respond to posts that are politically angled. I’ve spoke my mind here quite a bit about what I think is happening and it’s never been political. Not about Covid and the vaccine. It never should’ve become political in the first place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2021, 09:54 PM

19,833 posts, read 9,398,479 times
Thank you for starting this thread.

I confess that I often think I am slightly "off"/paranoid for some of the thoughts going on in my mind now. I am not any kind of scientist, I am not "in the know", and I know no one who is; however, I read a lot of different kinds of books and I have a highly analytical mind and a definitely above average (but not genius) I.Q. So because I am not a genius or highly educated, I question myself and my thoughts/conclusions "constantly". Therefore, although I would never even think of saying any kind of "conspiracy theory" is a fact, I am very interested in reading the opinions of those people who are much more intelligent than I am and are also "in the know" or know and trust someone who is!

So, although i have nothing, and will have nothing, to contribute to this thread, I thank you again for starting it, and I will be reading it with great deal of interest.

Old 09-12-2021, 10:08 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,391,106 times
Jewish space lasers.

Old 09-12-2021, 10:08 PM

654 posts, read 280,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
One of my family lifelong friends is a retired FBI agent. After he retired from the FBI and the military police station and out on Adak Alaska, he became a county commissioner and eventually a federal judge. After he retired he turned around a company by running their human resources department and using his “gut” as he put it to hire the right people. Then he retired for good. He has a nose for people and things unlike anyone I’ve ever met. It’s really quite impressive.
This is a man that my family and I trust to the ends of the earth and back. Just a well rounded, liked and respected person. He is now in his late 70’s And still associates with many high-ranking government people that he knew over the years.

He absolutely 100% unequivocally thinks what we are seeing happen now is definitely a conspiracy. Zero question in his mind. And he talked about something like this happening for years.
I'm curious as to what specifically he thinks is a conspiracy?

I'll admit, my gut tells me there's something more to this, too. Something just doesn't feel right, if you know what I mean.

Old 09-12-2021, 10:13 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,627,534 times
Great post!

I totally agree, there is a plan being implemented...we may not know all the details, but its out there, working right now.

These people are clever, I dont think we will know the goal until its too late to do anything about it.

Personally, I think we will see a major attack (and they will try to claim its 'aliens' from another world)...they have been building up the UFO hype for years now, I think that will be the next BIG threat to our safety...and the govt will need TRILLIONS of dollars to defend us (and we also must be willing to give up some freedoms), for the good of the planet of course!

Old 09-12-2021, 10:54 PM

1,665 posts, read 977,745 times
I agree. With everything going on, one has to really wonder what is really going on behind closed doors.

Where I work at, I'm called a conspiracy theorist when I start to challenge different beliefs and what is happening around us.

FEAR. Fear is what they want. Especially when it comes to weather on my end. The news acts like we never went through hurricanes. Blizzards up north. Always use the "unprecidented scale". Last year, we were watching the news coverage of Hurricane Laura and the radar showed that we had a severe band over our area. And it showed the timestamps and movement of the storm. Outside, the skies were clear! There was no clouds overhead, even though the news showed the radar as a band of bad weather. I pointed that out to a few people here and it really caught their attention.

I also think and question about the roles of government. How corrupted it could be. Like the Contra affair in Panama, running and protecting opium in Laos before the Vietnam War, protecting the poppy fields in the Middle East, staging Coups...I don't know about you, but I sure as hell don't feel safe with our government doing that. And they're supposed to be for our good?

I do believe something sinister is in the works. I do believe that the government is beginning to realize just how much we are questioning their actions and sees us as a threat. And with that being said, population control is the answer for them. People are just fed up with being lied to by our government. People are fed up with police going above the law in which they're sworn to uphold, killing people and protecting each other with their blue line schtick.

I might be just rambling, making noise, but I hope people would understand where I'm coming from with this.

Old 09-12-2021, 11:13 PM

20,093 posts, read 20,897,502 times
Not a conspiracy per se, but definitely a grabbed opportunity.

Old 09-12-2021, 11:16 PM

5,079 posts, read 1,671,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowas View Post
I think in time we will see what this so called "vaccine" is for....

Clearly a digital certificate of some sort.

The irony here is the left wingers that believed the Russia hoax will scream this is a conspiracy theory.

Old 09-13-2021, 12:41 AM

1,540 posts, read 1,486,651 times
The plan is to end the pandemic from what I can tell.

Old 09-13-2021, 01:31 AM

15,948 posts, read 12,304,546 times
It's human nature to believe in conspiracies...it's wired into our DNA to a degree...what did the former FBI say the purpose of the conspiracy was? To me it seems like they have good intentions they just abuse their authority too much like statists tend to do...it's their job. Throw in some bribes here and there to promote certain treatments over others and it's a matter of following the money trail.

India's vaccine Covaxin is an inactivated virus one...old school. It's not going to mass kill 2/3 of their population. I don't see any rhyme or reason to the way they are distributing the vaccines. Plenty of important people around me have gotten mRNA jabs...engineers and such. Unless they plan to send society back to the dark ages, we need these people.

Bottom line....when humans are told they must do something by force, they often will naturally start to wonder why...and conspiracies are born...some of which may even have some truth to them. Is this a conspiracy to control people, usher in a great reset, or institute social credit systems? Maybe. That's probably going to happen eventually no matter what we do. The big tech surveillance state is here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies