Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2021, 12:21 PM

12,045 posts, read 6,585,626 times

Advertisements

Liberals' new slogan: "In DIVERSITY We Trust"...

Law and order — not so much….
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2021, 12:24 PM

4,716 posts, read 8,584,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Diversity doesn’t work when large number of them are violent, primitive illiterates, incapable of living in civilized society. You can see it right there in Minnesota with all of their imported Somalis and soon it will be everywhere else when they import Haiti and South America.
Sounds just like what they said about the Irish back in the day.

Old 09-30-2021, 12:34 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,393,629 times
Triggered over a merch angle?

Bro, just don't buy it.

Old 09-30-2021, 12:37 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,098,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Triggered over a merch angle?

Bro, just don't buy it.
No. We have this WOKE clown/semi-celebrity chef here in the Twin Cities that local media always loves to fawn over (put on TV), and he always has this stupid "IN DIVERSITY WE TRUST" demonic hat on his head with his ****-eating-grin on his face.

I think this slogan is one hundred percent delightful to the liberal/woke/progressive/regressive in America today. They absolutely have made "diversity" their new god.

Old 09-30-2021, 12:40 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,484,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Liberals' new slogan: "In DIVERSITY We Trust"...

Law and order — not so much….
How many liberals were arrested for trashing the Capitol?

Old 09-30-2021, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
No. We have this WOKE clown/semi-celebrity chef here in the Twin Cities that local media always loves to fawn over (put on TV), and he always has this stupid "IN DIVERSITY WE TRUST" demonic hat on his head with his ****-eating-grin on his face.

I think this slogan is one hundred percent delightful to the liberal/woke/progressive/regressive in America today. They absolutely have made "diversity" their new god.
Don't eat his food or watch his show.

Minus asking daddy government to close it down the only thing you can do is use market pressure to try to influence things. I don't ask daddy government for anything on my behalf. I don't associate with gangsters...voluntarily.

Old 09-30-2021, 12:42 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,167,537 times
Clearly the biggest obstacle to the oligarchs goal of "one world" (all run by them...oh ya they forget to tell you that part) is to eliminate the gun totting western white male who is dripping with national pride.

Once they get rid of the deplorables, everything will be smooth sailing.

So you say tomato, I say to-mato.

Old 09-30-2021, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
How many liberals were arrested for trashing the Capitol?
Spreading feces on the walls of the Capitol is a good way to achieve law and order, I guess.

Old 09-30-2021, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
Clearly the biggest obstacle to the oligarchs goal of "one world" (all run by them...oh ya they forget to tell you that part) is to eliminate the gun totting western white male who is dripping with national pride.

Once they get rid of the deplorables, everything will be smooth sailing.

So you say tomato, I say to-mato.
That's absurd.

The State needs to pit us peasants against each other to legitimize its existence. They need the gun toting white male just as much as they need the wokesters.

Ya'll are playing their little chess game for them as they rob the world blind. For that, we all get a few crumbs at the end of the week. They throw them on the floor and tell each tribe to fight over the scraps of the fruits of our own labor. They tell us the other tribe is to blame for their tribe's woes and you guys take the bait because it distracts us from the real enemy - the State.

Old 09-30-2021, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JargonJerganJerven View Post
The white nationalism is strong in this thread
Not just this thread, but this forum as a whole.

I love how they aren't even shy about it either. Very entertaining.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies