Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2021, 09:16 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,105,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Trump and his followers believe in the adage "if you repeat a lie often enough, the rubes will believe it"

So they continue.
Lying is their modus operandi.

Old 10-04-2021, 09:29 PM

8,420 posts, read 7,427,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan10 View Post
If the auditors' testimony wouldn't stand up in a court of law, Senator Fann would not have forwarded the report to the Attorney General.
I didn't say 'forwarded', I said 'punted'.

Senate President Karen Fann finally figured out that she had been grifted, and punted the entire mess to the Attorney General. If Arizona AG Mark Brnovich files any indictments, Fann can take credit. If the AG's office fails to file any indictments, then it looks to the red-hat crowd like Brnovich dropped the ball.

Old 10-04-2021, 11:08 PM

17,816 posts, read 13,719,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
what exactly makes them RINOs?
Apparently Arizona has a new species of RINO. A Trump RINO. Probably two thirds of the top Republican officials who have come out saying there isn't any fraud have also come out and indicated they supported Trump.

They know what did and didn't happen and they don't appreciate these people who don't questioning their work and their integrity.

Old 10-05-2021, 04:29 AM

1,904 posts, read 1,046,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
Don't slide so quickly past this. If the hand recounts confirm the machine recount, it means that the machines were not hacked.
NO. (nice try).
Nobody disputed the count. The validity of the ballots are what is in question.

Quote:
Where are the examples of this and what is the magnitude? I know that there were a handful of Republican Arizona voters who committed such types of election fraud and got caught.
The audit is proving (yes its a process) that NUMEROUS ballots were entered 2-3 times in favor of Dementia Joe (not Trump). ONCE AGAIN, nice try at obfuscation (bet that works at 'the pub').

Quote:
Besides, there are backups for the machines prior to the log files being overwritten (as circular files tend to do over time). The Cyber Ninjas and CyFIR weren't smart enough to request the backups of the machines, but the AG's office can request/subpoena them.
NO ...there are NOT backups of the logs; that's what the atty general is going to press; where are the fools who deliberately erased their own names???? and WHY ???

Quote:
No, the auditors didn't find very insecure voting systems. The standards that the auditors wanted followed were for machines that are regularly connected to the internet, not for machines that exist on an air-gapped LAN. Also, performing some of the updates that the auditors said should have been accomplished would not have made the machines more secure, but would have invalidated their EAC certification.
Man...do some research into VOTING MACHINE EFFICACY. Its obvious you are not-up-to-speed. EVEN YOUR fake news agencies (CNN and MSNBC) reported this as far-back as 10 yrs ago....

Quote:
That's right, that happens. The election workers then send notification to such voters that the signature was invalid/missing, and the voter is given another chance to cast a vote. But the original ballot and envelope aren't destroyed. These unsigned envelopes and their ballots are saved so that inexperienced auditors can use them to confuse people.
Once again, with the lies.
NO, in this case we are talking about votes that were counted 2-3 times in different regions. and YES, they were contacted.

Quote:
Signature verification was performed. The auditors are simply not understanding that there will be some signatures that election workers will send back to voters to be cured.
LOL....nah that's a crock of CRAP. The 'CORRUPT' Maricopa County Board of Supervisors continuing obstruction, missing routers, missing ballots, deleted databases, etc.

Quote:
Only if you buy into the smoke and mirrors that were put up by the auditors.

Notice that the auditors were not allowed to be cross-examined by anyone. The auditors' testimony won't stand up in a court of law - and the Arizona Senate President knows this. It's why she punted to the Arizona Attorney General.
There is no cross examine because there is 'NO TRIAL' (not yet anyway)

Why is the Left so concerned about an Audit? The election will not be over-turned even if the state should have been won by Trump. No way not gonna happen.

SO AGAIN; Why is the Left so concerned about an Audit?

ANSWER; The Left is worried that their 'future scam' will be blocked and prevented from taking place. There is NO VALID REASON to object to an audit....

If the 2020 election was not fraudulent, then why would the left be so hell bent on stopping a full forensic audit? Well, they wouldn’t. If everything was above board, they would gladly welcome an audit, so they could rub Donald Trump’s nose in the results which would prove that Biden won the election fair and square. But they know that is clearly not true.

Old 10-05-2021, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balkins View Post
NO. (nice try).
Nobody disputed the count. The validity of the ballots are what is in question.
So then we are in agreement - the hand counts and the machine counts pretty much match, so the machines are no longer in question. The only hope for you is that there are "invalid" ballots that were counted.

Quote:
The audit is proving (yes its a process) that NUMEROUS ballots were entered 2-3 times in favor of Dementia Joe (not Trump). ONCE AGAIN, nice try at obfuscation (bet that works at 'the pub').
But I asked for a source for your claim, which shouldn't be hard to provide from one of the numerous audit reports, and for a count of the "NUMEROUS" ballots.

BTW, descending to name calling doesn't help your case. Nor does misusing the word 'obfuscation' or the side-swipe at me.

Quote:
NO ...there are NOT backups of the logs; that's what the atty general is going to press; where are the fools who deliberately erased their own names???? and WHY ???
Maricopa County Board of Directors says that there are backups of the entire servers. I'm in IT - no server administrator worth a damn is going to manage their servers without proper periodic backups.

Quote:
Man...do some research into VOTING MACHINE EFFICACY. Its obvious you are not-up-to-speed. EVEN YOUR fake news agencies (CNN and MSNBC) reported this as far-back as 10 yrs ago....
So, nothing left for you but to attack me.

I know about the issues with voting machines. Machines that fail to produce paper trails of the votes - in other words, no paper ballots. Yes, I remember the Diebold machines from the 2000's.

In Georgia for the November 2020 election the Dominion Imagecast machines produced printed ballots for voters using a touch screen to cast their votes. These ballots used printed a 2-D bar code for casting the vote, with no way for a voter to verify that the bar code reflected his actual vote. Good for machine reading and probably more accurate than trying to scan ink-filled bubbles, easily checked by someone with a barcode reader, but not voter friendly. IMO, the 2-D bar code should be discontinued, even if the technology produces a more accurate ballot count.

But that's not the case with Arizona's November 2020 election. It has paper ballots.

You keep getting hung up on the voting machines, when they're simply tabulators that speed up the counting of ballots. Since the hand count pretty much matches the machine count, there was nothing wrong with the Dominion EMS in Maricopa County.

Quote:
Once again, with the lies.
NO, in this case we are talking about votes that were counted 2-3 times in different regions. and YES, they were contacted.
What is the proof that the votes were counted two or three times? And in what regions?

Quote:
LOL....nah that's a crock of CRAP. The 'CORRUPT' Maricopa County Board of Supervisors continuing obstruction, missing routers, missing ballots, deleted databases, etc.
The MCBOS provided everything back in April 2021 that the Arizona Senate subpoena requested, except for those things that the MCBOS doesn't control (Dominion passwords and tokens) and the router images, for reasons already explained.

Regarding the "deleted" databases, the only thing that was revealed was the incompetence of Ben Cotton of CyFIR. The databases were never deleted.

Regarding the missing routers, the Arizona Senate and the MCBOS have already come to an agreement to have a Special Master and a new team of independent computer forensic experts examine the router data.

Regarding the missing ballots - there are no missing ballots, unless the Senate's auditors lost them. The hand count matches the officially certified count.

Quote:
There is no cross examine because there is 'NO TRIAL' (not yet anyway)
The Arizona Senate held three different hearings concerning the audit. No Senator other than the Arizona Senate President and the Chairman of the Arizona Senate Judiciary committee were allowed to speak. I stand by my statement - no one was allowed to cross examine the auditors at the Senate hearings.

Quote:
Why is the Left so concerned about an Audit? The election will not be over-turned even if the state should have been won by Trump. No way not gonna happen.

SO AGAIN; Why is the Left so concerned about an Audit?

ANSWER; The Left is worried that their 'future scam' will be blocked and prevented from taking place. There is NO VALID REASON to object to an audit....

If the 2020 election was not fraudulent, then why would the left be so hell bent on stopping a full forensic audit? Well, they wouldn’t. If everything was above board, they would gladly welcome an audit, so they could rub Donald Trump’s nose in the results which would prove that Biden won the election fair and square. But they know that is clearly not true.
It's more than "the Left" that's concerned about the "grift disguised as an audit". That statement comes directly from the Republican chairman of the Maricopa Board of Supervisors. There are a lot of people from both sides of the political aisle (including those who voted for Trump, those who were in his administration) who think that the Arizona Senate audit was fraudulent and the entire "Stop the Steal" movement is bogus.

People don't have an issue with audits. They have an issue with fraudits run by hyper partisan personnel unqualified to conduct election audits, who establish their conclusions at the outset, work in secrecy, constantly change their secret procedures, run well past their target dates due, and present either dubious allegations or outright lies.

The clown show in the Veterans Coliseum wasn't an audit, it was an attempt to discredit an election because one man couldn't accept that he wasn't re-elected. That tears at the foundations of the American republic.

Old 10-05-2021, 06:54 AM

1,904 posts, read 1,046,832 times
Quote:
So then we are in agreement - the hand counts and the machine counts pretty much match, so the machines are no longer in question. The only hope for you is that there are "invalid" ballots that were counted.

But I asked for a source for your claim, which shouldn't be hard to provide from one of the numerous audit reports, and for a count of the "NUMEROUS" ballots.

BTW, descending to name calling doesn't help your case. Nor does misusing the word 'obfuscation' or the side-swipe at me.

Maricopa County Board of Directors says that there are backups of the entire servers. I'm in IT - no server administrator worth a damn is going to manage their servers without proper periodic backups.

So, nothing left for you but to attack me.

I know about the issues with voting machines. Machines that fail to produce paper trails of the votes - in other words, no paper ballots. Yes, I remember the Diebold machines from the 2000's.

In Georgia for the November 2020 election the Dominion Imagecast machines produced printed ballots for voters using a touch screen to cast their votes. These ballots used printed a 2-D bar code for casting the vote, with no way for a voter to verify that the bar code reflected his actual vote. Good for machine reading and probably more accurate than trying to scan ink-filled bubbles, easily checked by someone with a barcode reader, but not voter friendly. IMO, the 2-D bar code should be discontinued, even if the technology produces a more accurate ballot count.

But that's not the case with Arizona's November 2020 election. It has paper ballots.

You keep getting hung up on the voting machines, when they're simply tabulators that speed up the counting of ballots. Since the hand count pretty much matches the machine count, there was nothing wrong with the Dominion EMS in Maricopa County.

What is the proof that the votes were counted two or three times? And in what regions?

The MCBOS provided everything back in April 2021 that the Arizona Senate subpoena requested, except for those things that the MCBOS doesn't control (Dominion passwords and tokens) and the router images, for reasons already explained.

Regarding the "deleted" databases, the only thing that was revealed was the incompetence of Ben Cotton of CyFIR. The databases were never deleted.

Regarding the missing routers, the Arizona Senate and the MCBOS have already come to an agreement to have a Special Master and a new team of independent computer forensic experts examine the router data.

Regarding the missing ballots - there are no missing ballots, unless the Senate's auditors lost them. The hand count matches the officially certified count.

The Arizona Senate held three different hearings concerning the audit. No Senator other than the Arizona Senate President and the Chairman of the Arizona Senate Judiciary committee were allowed to speak. I stand by my statement - no one was allowed to cross examine the auditors at the Senate hearings.

It's more than "the Left" that's concerned about the "grift disguised as an audit". That statement comes directly from the Republican chairman of the Maricopa Board of Supervisors. There are a lot of people from both sides of the political aisle (including those who voted for Trump, those who were in his administration) who think that the Arizona Senate audit was fraudulent and the entire "Stop the Steal" movement is bogus.

People don't have an issue with audits. They have an issue with fraudits run by hyper partisan personnel unqualified to conduct election audits, who establish their conclusions at the outset, work in secrecy, constantly change their secret procedures, run well past their target dates due, and present either dubious allegations or outright lies.

The clown show in the Veterans Coliseum wasn't an audit, it was an attempt to discredit an election because one man couldn't accept that he wasn't re-elected. That tears at the foundations of the American republic.

Easy Hot Rod----I never said the Machine ballots are Hand Ballots 'interchangeably match' ---- read carefully---one doesn't always follow the other---GET IT ??
(probably not)

YEAH MAN...i know what obfuscation means, and yes, you remarks are those of a 'PUB RANTER' !
(what's your drink btw) ?

There's so much 'misinformation' in your posts i'm not gonna waist my time trying to 'educate' you.

Look up the word 'Incorrigible'.

...and Good Luck !

Old 10-05-2021, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Easy Hot Rod----I never said the Machine ballots are Hand Ballots 'interchangeably match' ---- read carefully---one doesn't always follow the other---GET IT ??
(probably not)

YEAH MAN...i know what obfuscation means, and yes, you remarks are those of a 'PUB RANTER' !

There's so much 'misinformation' in your posts i'm not gonna waist my time trying to 'educate' you.

...and Good Luck !

This is what it looks like when Balkins loses an argument...incoherence, name calling, CAPS RANTING, charges of mendacity against his opponent, what appears to be an attempt to claim intellectual superiority, and finally walking away.

Old 10-05-2021, 08:52 AM

501 posts, read 1,065,212 times
Quote:
i'm not gonna waist my time trying to 'educate' you.
That pretty much says it all.

Old 10-05-2021, 08:56 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,837,744 times
Quote:
(probably not)

...and Good Luck !

Pathetic performance on your part, but funny to watch.

Go ahead and run away with your tail between your legs.

Old 10-05-2021, 09:02 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,105,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jzer21 View Post
That pretty much says it all.
A mind is a terrible thing to waist. On the other hand, a waste is a terrible thing to mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies