Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2021, 10:22 AM

15,638 posts, read 10,393,078 times

Advertisements

thank god mitch mconnell kept merrick off the supreme court!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2021, 10:41 AM

2,378 posts, read 1,315,787 times
A Special Council will need to be appointed to investigate Merrick Garland into this financial conflict of his family’s role in publishing CRT curriculum for public schools.

Old 10-07-2021, 11:04 AM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Obama appointed this party hack to the S.C. Thank God Republicans blocked this sorry excuse for a judge. I remember for 4 years Democrats accused Trump of destroying the constitution and taking away our liberties but it's actually them. Whatever Democrats accuses you of doing they are doing it themselves. Old trick in the book, point the finger away from you and keep doing it yourself and bet the house that people are dumb and blind enough to believe it.

Old 10-07-2021, 11:12 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
Well, it's not as if U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland is associated with anyone who profits from teaching CRT in our schools. Or is he?

AG Merrick Garland's Daughter Married to Co-Founder of Education Company Selling CRT to School Districts

Old 10-07-2021, 11:14 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
So much has changed in my lifetime, and then again, nothing has changed at all.

My homeroom teacher was also the civics teacher at Lamar high school.

I clearly remember her standing at her desk saying calmly, "I'll quit my job before a teach N------".

Nobody thought that was unusual.
Well then you must be a racist if that seemed normal or acceptable with you. When were you in that school, during the 1950s, in Alabama??

Old 10-07-2021, 11:25 AM

41,965 posts, read 75,205,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
again- what do you think these previous run-ins were about? I just posted a bunch of examples. there have been dozens upon dozens of stories on this very forum.

but go ahead and pretend that it's all about school lunches and dress codes, if that's what you need to do to feel 'safe'
Let me remind you one more time of the thread title:

Quote:
AG Merrick Garland has instructed the FBI to mobilize against parents who oppose critical race theory in public schools
Can you find any reference to the thread title in the link provided by the OP?

Old 10-07-2021, 11:26 AM

6,229 posts, read 3,411,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
The title is irrelevant. It does not accurately represent the link provided.

Did you read the link in the OP? Guess not.
Let me guess you buy products without reading the what it is?

Old 10-07-2021, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
More:
I believe the law doesn't allow family of a federal offical to any of that.

Old 10-07-2021, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Wrong on all counts.

There were threats, telling a person we know where you live and we are coming for you is certainly a threat.

The DOJ investigates threats to teachers and students and others like election workers.

No idea where you get protection of parents under Title VII or Equal Protection Clause, they can voice their opinions at the public meetings, they don't get to shout over other people and threaten representatives like teachers and nurses.

The National School Board Association sent a letter to Biden asking for intervention.
Strange comment...when the Senator from Arizona was threaten, Biden said it was nothing but part of the process.And I don't think anyone was asking for intervention. Same goes with leftist and BLM harassing people in restaurants and so forth including posting their address on the internet.
And yes the leftist nut cases do show up and shout down people they don't want to hear express their opinion.

Does anyone run to the FBI and demand those people are domestic terrorist and should be stopped. I can't image being harassed in restaurant or rest room being any thing but a domestic terrorist.

Old 10-07-2021, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
The problem with the above is that you stated that Biden personally made those decisions. Do you really believe that?

I don't.
you're right... Biden is not in tune with anything that goes on around him, he is only allow to know what his handlers tell him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies