Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2021, 05:22 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
So much has changed in my lifetime, and then again, nothing has changed at all.

My homeroom teacher was also the civics teacher at Lamar high school.

I clearly remember her standing at her desk saying calmly, "I'll quit my job before a teach N------".

Nobody thought that was unusual.
is this lunacy supposed to serve as an analogy with the OP topic, or is it just random babbling?

in either case, it makes no sense whatsoever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2021, 05:53 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,743,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
So much has changed in my lifetime, and then again, nothing has changed at all.

My homeroom teacher was also the civics teacher at Lamar high school.

I clearly remember her standing at her desk saying calmly, "I'll quit my job before a teach N------".

Nobody thought that was unusual.
More incoherent ramblings from the left.

Old 10-06-2021, 06:53 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
is this lunacy supposed to serve as an analogy with the OP topic, or is it just random babbling?

in either case, it makes no sense whatsoever.
The OP's title is based on a lie, what else is new.

Old 10-06-2021, 06:59 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,743,435 times
He needs to be impeached next year.

Old 10-06-2021, 07:04 PM

14,952 posts, read 12,157,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northofnowhere View Post
"In recent months there has been a disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence..."

Same words could be used when describing what happened to Senator Sinema while using a public bathroom and while on a commercial airline flight.

What are you going to do about that AG Garland?
Didn't you hear? Biden's input to Sinema's harrassment by leftist thugs was "...... it's part of the process.........."

Old 10-06-2021, 07:05 PM

19,724 posts, read 10,131,910 times
So Garland's daughter and her husband sell CRT supplies to schools? Isn't that a conflict of interest?

Old 10-06-2021, 07:16 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The OP's title is based on a lie, what else is new.
it's not.

what do you propose the parents are upset about? too little math? lunch breaks too long?

get real.

Old 10-06-2021, 07:30 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,588,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
So Garland's daughter and her husband sell CRT supplies to schools? Isn't that a conflict of interest?
I just heard about that. Garland should butt out.

Old 10-06-2021, 08:01 PM

19,809 posts, read 9,371,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANRICAN View Post
MY OP Some good news)(Victory For Parents As Judge Sides With Loudoun Parents, Against Prosecutor On School Board Recall)https://www.dailywire.com/news/victo...-barts-biberaj (A judge on Tuesday thwarted a far-left prosecutor who likely would have blocked citizens from recalling a Loudoun County school board member, ruling that the process of recalling Beth Barts, who was censured for repeatedly attacking parents, can proceed under a special prosecutor instead.

After Barts was stripped of her committee duties following partisan activism that frequently took the form of attacking parents, she summoned a mob of vigilantes in an “anti-racist” Facebook group who threatened to “hack” opinionated parents, with a sheriff’s investigation concluding that the parents were largely put in the crosshairs for questioning the extended school closures pushed by teachers unions.)
Thanks for that update.

It actually doesn't sound like much to me, but maybe it's a start!

It is outrageous that Garland thinks that parents protesting "wokeism" being taught in schools is more of a domestic terrorism threat than those participating in ongoing riots. (And, imo, that statement is not opinion, but fact.)

Old 10-06-2021, 08:04 PM

19,809 posts, read 9,371,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
look at every appointment Biden has made to administration they are all far left. Be it monetary, AG, vice president, urban dept and so on. Look who he tried to put head of the ATF.
The problem with the above is that you stated that Biden personally made those decisions. Do you really believe that?

I don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies