Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2021, 03:17 AM

31,306 posts, read 22,303,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Pretty funny that someone who supposedly hates America, like Bernie Sanders, has devoted his entire life to public service. He has worked tirelessly to move this country in the direction that he feels is best. That is true patriotism, whether you agree with his direction or not.
Bernie a Hero, a Patriot? The man hero worships Fidel, Chavez, and the Soviet Union. The man is on video saying how he dispised JFK for opposing the Castro's Communist Revolution in Cuba. Your Patriot is a Patriot of Marxists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2021, 06:30 AM

63,324 posts, read 29,398,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
That number is zero. "Legal" and "illegal" immigration have the same consequence: We lose our country and our future.
As I said, legal immigration is measured numbers for those who will actually benefit our country and not burden it is ok. Illegal immigration is unacceptable, period!

Old 10-27-2021, 12:59 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,248,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
As I said, legal immigration is measured numbers for those who will actually benefit our country and not burden it is ok. Illegal immigration is unacceptable, period!
Trust me, if illegal-immigration was actually bad, there wouldn't be any. Capitalists want to open the borders as much as possible without creating so much instability that it destroys the country.

Illegal-immigration is good for the United States as long as it isn't causing crime. Which is why there is pretty much no real political will to stop it. Illegal-immigration is being used as a political football, where both parties benefit from the status quo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C52TlPCVDio

Old 10-27-2021, 01:27 AM

15,953 posts, read 12,359,843 times
Trump was the only one in the last 30+ years to halt immigration...it's one reason the intellectual elites hated him so much, because the large corporations want their cheap labior assuming these people work which would be a good thing, over simply giving them free housing and driving up rental shortages with an underclass of welfare leeches.

Sadly many on the right wouldn't stop it...like raising the debt ceiling its just political posturing to them...we all know the RINOS will let them in, just like they will raise the debt ceiling and brag about how much their 401K is up and unlimited QE is good as they keep the everything bubble blown up.

We don't have many grassroots conservatives in power...they end up starting small scale movements and fighting more at the local level becase the federal government is totally corrupted outside a few individuals such as Rand Paul.

Old 10-27-2021, 03:26 AM

22,695 posts, read 24,737,532 times
Whole swaths of "America" are made-up of illegal-aliens........this has been going-on forever and will continue nonstop.

Old 10-27-2021, 05:25 AM

1,665 posts, read 986,850 times
Quote:
You want to talk about an arse look at Biden. At any rate, it is just plain juvenile to misspell a former president's name. How old are you?
I'm old enough. You're just butt hurt because tRump got dumped. If his ass, I mean mouth would have been professional, as a RESPECTABLE president, maybe he would still be in office. Or people would have a better opinion about him.

Old 10-27-2021, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
Trump was the only one in the last 30+ years to halt immigration...it's one reason the intellectual elites hated him so much, because the large corporations want their cheap labior assuming these people work which would be a good thing, over simply giving them free housing and driving up rental shortages with an underclass of welfare leeches.

Sadly many on the right wouldn't stop it...like raising the debt ceiling its just political posturing to them...we all know the RINOS will let them in, just like they will raise the debt ceiling and brag about how much their 401K is up and unlimited QE is good as they keep the everything bubble blown up.

We don't have many grassroots conservatives in power...they end up starting small scale movements and fighting more at the local level becase the federal government is totally corrupted outside a few individuals such as Rand Paul.
Trump didn't halt immigration he curbed illegal immigration and bogus asylum seekers by policies that worked. The Democrats are just as guilty of wanting cheap labor but they also have another ulterior motive which is to increase their voting base. It was the Democrats that wouldn't pass an e-verify bill and wouldn't provide the funds to build the wall. The bleeding hearts among their rank also want entry for every migrant who makes an asylum claim at our border to.

Old 10-27-2021, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanGuitarist View Post
I'm old enough. You're just butt hurt because tRump got dumped. If his ass, I mean mouth would have been professional, as a RESPECTABLE president, maybe he would still be in office. Or people would have a better opinion about him.
Still restoring to juvenile name calling? Only an adolescent would refer to Trump in that manner. You didn't like him I get that but really??? I don't care about a president's personality but the policies that they push. It is the latter that will sink us not personality. Trump instituted many good policies for our country just what has Biden done except to attempt to destroy us?

No, I'm not butt hurt over Trump losing the election and in fact if you actually followed my posts you'd see that I'm one that didn't harp over it or question the election results but go ahead and stereotype me anyway. We can continue to discuss this matter if you stop referring to Trump with a juvenile label. If not, then go away I have no further use to discuss anything with you.

Old 10-27-2021, 06:23 AM

27,323 posts, read 15,459,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Trust me, if illegal-immigration was actually bad, there wouldn't be any. Capitalists want to open the borders as much as possible without creating so much instability that it destroys the country.

Illegal-immigration is good for the United States as long as it isn't causing crime. Which is why there is pretty much no real political will to stop it. Illegal-immigration is being used as a political football, where both parties benefit from the status quo.
Well it is.

Old 10-27-2021, 06:43 AM

1,665 posts, read 986,850 times
Quote:
Still restoring to juvenile name calling? Only an adolescent would refer to Trump in that manner. You didn't like him I get that but really??? I don't care about a president's personality but the policies that they push. It is the latter that will sink us not personality. Trump instituted many good policies for our country just what has Biden done except to attempt to destroy us?

No, I'm not butt hurt over Trump losing the election and in fact if you actually followed my posts you'd see that I'm one that didn't harp over it or question the election results but go ahead and stereotype me anyway. We can continue to discuss this matter if you stop referring to Trump with a juvenile label. If not, then go away I have no further use to discuss anything with you.

I agree with you on him and the policies he pushed. Truly, I am. He's the only president that was able to bring N. Korea to the table. But it's his mouth. If he would have kept it in check and was more professional about his child like bantering, maybe I wouldn't stoop to his level. I'll agree with the next person that he did great for the country as well. But his attitude though. He just lost any respect I've had for him due to it.

I honestly believe that this country would have been in better shape if he would have been able to do his job and the liberals would have stopped trying to get him out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies