Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2021, 08:49 AM

Location: In a city within a state where politicians come to get their PHDs in Corruption
2,907 posts, read 2,069,650 times

Advertisements

I was so against these mandates early on. How dare my governor, mayor, president tell me what I can and can't do.

I'm so for them right now. Every time Biden or anyone opens their mouth, government compliance goes down just a little. More people are openly defying these mandates. What a wonderful sight to see. And, the more middle class gets hurt by these mandates the less likely they're going to vote in people that support them.

Wonderful to see Americans finally fighting for their freedoms and defying this tyranny.

More mandates please!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2021, 08:54 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
Polling shows most Americans in favor of vaccine mandates. Exit polls in VA showed the same thing. And there is a phenom here where once someone gets vaccinated they think others should too. With vaccination rate near 80% of adults and growing every day, your point of view doesn't seem to have much merit. Anyway, by next fall mandates will no longer be on anyone's radar. High vax rates and Merck and now Pfizer treatments mean covid will soon be done as a serioius public health threat.

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
its certainly an odd approach.... and I sure dont want anyone in the middle class being hurt.... but I am with you on standing up to corrupt fascist tyranny.

the left has become evil.

19,039 posts, read 27,607,234 times
Well, in 3 more years this will take to bring any fruits, there may be not much left to fight for. This is why they are moving so fast. And opposition is sunk in speeches and deliberations and games and idle meaningless protests. Country is on the verge of collapse or split. Hoping to win in 2024 is very far fetched hope.

Old 11-05-2021, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Polling shows most Americans in favor of vaccine mandates. Exit polls in VA showed the same thing. And there is a phenom here where once someone gets vaccinated they think others should too. With vaccination rate near 80% of adults and growing every day, your point of view doesn't seem to have much merit.
i am vaccinated. I oppose mandates.
mostly because I freaking want people to be protected (vaccinated) and this push to mandate is stopping people from being protected.

Old 11-05-2021, 08:57 AM

This is as good a thread as any to say it.

If you go back to the BRandon speech where LetsGoBrandon laied out the mandate, while I was listening to that it came to me that if I were a mass murderer who wanted to kill several hundred thousand people, and I were the president of the United States, I would give the speech Brandon gave.

just saying

Old 11-05-2021, 09:02 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,370,331 times
19 states sue Biden administration over COVID vaccine rule

Eighteen states filed three separate lawsuits Friday to stop President Joe Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for federal contractors, arguing that the requirement violates federal law.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...e1ded37a2f5b87

Federal law, you say? Since when did the rule of law ever matter to a Democrat. Answer: never. The government (esp. demented Biden's) should not be allowed to tell people what they do regarding medical issues. I hope these lawsuits get all this mandate garbage gone for good.

Old 11-05-2021, 09:03 AM

1,680 posts, read 1,793,022 times
As the people remain steadfast, the mandates coupled with various bufoonary will conclude.

Considering if those against mandates stop working and funds ceased for a bit..there would be a slight few with a purchasing power. As corporations become defunct or collapse (momentarily) the mandates should become void.

America's a federation and alarmingly capitalistic- unfortunately not a true republic.

Old 11-05-2021, 09:04 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,769,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tolovefromANFIELD View Post
I was so against these mandates early on. How dare my governor, mayor, president tell me what I can and can't do.

I'm so for them right now. Every time Biden or anyone opens their mouth, government compliance goes down just a little. More people are openly defying these mandates. What a wonderful sight to see. And, the more middle class gets hurt by these mandates the less likely they're going to vote in people that support them.

Wonderful to see Americans finally fighting for their freedoms and defying this tyranny.

More mandates please!!
I guess the Democrats want to lose the 2022 midterms in historic fashion.

Old 11-05-2021, 09:08 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,092,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Polling shows most Americans in favor of vaccine mandates. Exit polls in VA showed the same thing. And there is a phenom here where once someone gets vaccinated they think others should too. With vaccination rate near 80% of adults and growing every day, your point of view doesn't seem to have much merit. Anyway, by next fall mandates will no longer be on anyone's radar. High vax rates and Merck and now Pfizer treatments mean covid will soon be done as a serioius public health threat.

My rights are not subject to opinion polls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies