Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2021, 10:43 AM

6,035 posts, read 2,854,310 times

Advertisements

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...e-supremacist/

After he's rightfully absolved of those murder charges, I hope he sues our President for slander. It was once unthinkable that a sitting President would weigh in on a murder trial before the jury had reached a verdict. Not anymore, it seems.

Old 11-12-2021, 11:42 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
Joe should be sued for slander.

Obama often weighed in on criminal matters like when he said that Treyvon Martin could have been his son or when he said that cops acted "stupidly" in another case.

What is it with Dems that see a case and then try to make it fit their narrative? Heck we have idiots telling us how racist the Rittenhouse trial is because there are too many white people? I think they are weighing in on it so heavily because the firearm used was an AR15. If Rittenhouse had stabbed those jerks attacking him with a pointed stick the narrative might be different.

Trump of course had lots to say about all sorts of things but then he had a big mouth so it was expected. Biden has had decades to learn when to speak and what to say and Obama was as slick as they come so what is their excuse?

Old 11-12-2021, 12:36 PM

29,505 posts, read 14,668,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboys34 View Post
His mom should be arrested, and put on the stand as well, for allowing her underaged son to:

Drive without a license
Leave the state to coerce with The Proud Boys
Have them illegally purchase an assault rifle for him

And the list goes on.
Send an email to Binger, see to it he gets on that.

Old 11-12-2021, 12:36 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,253,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboys34 View Post
His mom should be arrested, and put on the stand as well, for allowing her underaged son to:

Drive without a license
Leave the state to coerce with The Proud Boys
Have them illegally purchase an assault rifle for him

And the list goes on.
Bwahahahahhahahaha

Old 11-12-2021, 12:40 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post

After he's rightfully absolved of those murder charges, I hope he sues our President for slander. It was once unthinkable that a sitting President would weigh in on a murder trial before the jury had reached a verdict. Not anymore, it seems.
Can presidents be sued for slander

Old 11-12-2021, 12:46 PM

6,035 posts, read 2,854,310 times
https://www.findlaw.com/civilrights/...resident-.html

"In 1997, the Supreme Court heard Clinton v. Jones, which determined a sitting president could not be sued in a civil suit for official actions until the conclusion of their term. This gave President Bill Clinton temporary immunity (though the case was able to start pre-trial discovery). When he left office, Paula Jones was able to continue the sexual harassment lawsuit."

Apparently, he cannot be sued while in office. After he finished his term, Kyle can choose whether or not to sue President Biden for slander or defamation of character.

That's a shame. Why should the President be immune during his term?

Old 11-12-2021, 12:53 PM

11,222 posts, read 8,308,757 times
Quote:

Trump did the same against the officers who murdered George Floyd. Did you protest that?

Credit to Trump for at least being on the right side of things (for once), but Biden is certainly not the first to weigh in on a murder trial before the verdict. If you don't like it, then be consistent.

Old 11-12-2021, 01:05 PM

30,383 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:

Kyle will be able to sue quite a few people for slander once he's acquitted. Traitor Joe would be a good one to start with.

Old 11-12-2021, 01:24 PM

21,151 posts, read 19,736,448 times
They should sue all the media for lying, just like that boy who was verbally attacked by the Indian.

Old 11-12-2021, 01:41 PM

29,505 posts, read 14,668,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Well, if you look at this photo more carefully, it looks more like “Mutual Combat,” but still illegal, in most States, between a Proud Boy goon and an ANTIFA goon.

The guy on the loosing end of an @zz beating is dressed in clothing commonly worn by ANTIFA members. AGAIN, I come to this conclusion through my own observations within this photo.

In today’s world, Americans are too lazy to look into the issues from themselves, but will often take the words of an uninformed person or a person with obvious biases, as the truth, when it’s clearly not.

I have ZERO respect for anybody on the Far-Left and on the Far-Right.
Exactly. They are no different in my eyes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies